Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #27

How sad Kim, I sold my first car to my brother which was OK but he sold it to a guy who wanted it for parts which devastated me.
    I couldn't believe how different Chris looked, who says he cheated? It kind or inspired me for a few minutes until I decided it was too hard without a dietician and a personal trainer so I had another piece of chocolate and forgot about it!!
    Riley has another tooth! Yay thats 2 now. Erin's front tooth which has been gone for 6 months has finally started to grow to, one to go until she can eat properly again LOL.

Hmmm apparently he put on heaps of weight so he could get onto the show...

Darcy's only got 2 as well, doesn't stop he though - she's a machine! Lol about Erin's teeth - does the tooth fairy keep them in your house?

Golly that could have easily backfired!
    The tooth fairy does keep teeth, what for I still haven't worked out LOL Riley can eat anything too, he can gum toast and some of his friends with teeth can't. I gave him one of those 1-3 yrs fruit bars last week- he loves them. he has also discovered chocolate sundaes.

My tooth fairy just donated my 30year old teeth to me - I can't chuck them either LOL. They even have the dates I lost them written on in tiny writing.

Those fruit bars are great but don't they make a mess?!?!? Them and the meusli bars my little toothless warrior likes.

Jodie259 Guest

tonight Yariv fed Shaun onion rings (from Hungry jacks) and the tomato from his burger. Shaun went nuts on them... particularly the onion rings!

I had a great day yesterday and thought the m/s had passed... but the m/s truck hit me today. I was so bad, I had to get Yariv to come home from work and take care of Shaun. I just hate feeling like this, but I keep reminding myself that it's a 'good' sign that something is happening/growing in my stomach.

Kim... I can't believe you've got 30 year old teeth.... eewwwww.... Sorry to hear about your car.

Yay for Rileys 2nd tooth

Sara... good to hear from you sweetie. Take it easy. Hope the pains settle down.

Morning girls,

Feeling ok today. Was very tired when i woke up but managed to pull myself out of bed. I am just tidying the house at the moment and have to do a run into town some time later on for a few things. Don't worry i am not doing to much.

Sorry for the lack of personals. Not feeling up to it right now. Sorry!

Hope you are all well.

Vic: One of the little girls at FDC had them a few weeks ago on her tummy and they looked completely different to what’s on Jayden’s chin, they have been there a few days now and there hasn’t been much change in them other than getting a little more red (1 was bleeding yesterday apparently), I think he has just scratched himself. I hope you enjoy Sydney, pity you can’t do the shopping thing while you’re there without the kids!!

Jodie: I love the maternity clothes that are out now….I wish I was in need of them too. I was going to buy some for when I do need them but of course fashion and taste will change by then. Good luck with the new girl…I hope she works out for you so you can relax and concentrate on getting rid of that M/S!! Mobile banker sounds good might have to find me one of those….when we know if Chris has a job or not. 4 weeks today until Jayden turns 1!! I can’t believe how fast the past 12mths has gone, I am so excited about mother’s day too but I’m sure Chris won’t get anything, we are (all his family) going out for Breakfast at the Strawberry farm we did that last year too only this time I’ll be a mum!!!

Nat: Aww that sounds so cute!! I want to get Jayden one for his birthday, he sleeps on them when we are out at a friend’s house (their DD has one). I did get my early night the other night, my biggest problem is watching TV in bed….and now I have my glasses I can see the TV so I watch it hahaha

Sara: Great to hear you’re ok again……Take it easy though!! How long is Brent home for? Make sure he helps out with everything!!

Kim: Hope there aren’t too many tears today when your car goes!! OMG at your 30yo teeth!! I think my mum still has mine…not sure why…although I would probably do the same hehe. Jayden has had 1 of those fruit sticks and OMG was it everywhere!!

Christine: YAY for Riley’s 2nd tooth!! Does he go through much grief with teething? We were at a friend’s house last night and Jayden woke up and was absolutely inconsolable!!! We gave him Dymadon, teething gel and a few pats on the back and he was asleep until 6.30 this morning, that was probably the worst night I have had with him (with teething) for ages so I have been lucky!! Aww poor Erin with not having her front teeth for that long!!

We are helping our friends move house today…..He has just finished building their house (he’s a builder) and they have already been offered an extremely generous amount for it………He’s considering it but she is 20wks PG and just wants to move in!! Well I better do some house work before the boys wake up!!

School sores don't look like pimples really, they must be kept covered as they are very contagious. I had agirl in my clas in Darwin who had them all over her arm and her mum refused to cover them or keep her home and went the principal insisted she took her to a new school! I haven't seen any for a few years, but my dog got ringworm from my class when we took her to school when she was a tiny puppy LOL
    Riley had another [email protected] night as usual, Jodie- tried to get valergan but chemist, who I know, wasn't keen on selling it to me unless I knew the dose. What dose do you give Shaun? I am getting desperate.
    Kim- don't be too sad when your car goes today.
    Sara- hope you feel a bit better later, stop tidying the house LOL
    Tania- Riley doesn't teeth too badly mainly cause he wakes every couple of hours every night so I can't tell the difference.
    Got to go, children both demanding attention BBL

Jodie259 Guest

Christine... I give 5ml. It's basically the minimum dose, and did the trick. I've tried Shaun on 3-4ml and it didn't do much.
    Shaun is finally sleeping through the night, by himself. He stirs and wimpers, but then resettles himself most of the time. The last few nights he wakes up at midnight and I go in and give him a cuddle. There is a sofa bed in his room, so I lie on that with him, and he just cuddles up and goes straight back to sleep. I love those moments with him.

At the moment he's in his room playing. And he is making SO MUCH NOISE. He's chatting and chatting and chatting!!! I'm sure he's doing laps too, because I hear a lot of movement. He's woken up very happy today.

Sara - STOP TIDYING THE HOUSE. Brent is there. You have to REST. For the REST of your pregnancy.

Thanks Jodie I will go to the chemist this afternoon.

Hi to everyone,

Sara, glad to see you home and well. You have to stop doing housework and allow yourself time to rest.

Christine, what is valergan for? I've never heard of it.

Does any one else have a love for kids pyjamas? I just took Cooper to
    BigW and bought him 6 more sets of flanalette pjs. I just love seeing babies and kids in pyjamas and slippers...makes me melt. I spent a fortune in BigW just buying pjs, singlets, bodysuits and socks...everything for Cooper, nothing for me as usual.

He still has his cold but I think he is at the end of it now. He has been asleep for 2.5 hours and its 3:30pm and he hasnt had any lunch yet. It will be a late dinner now, bugger!

Anyway, have heaps to do so will come back later tonight.

Sara ~ So glad to hear your home and well. Sit back and let Brent take care of everything! Also put in an order for foot and back massages as well LOL. He needs to take care of you while you are here!

Christine ~ pmsl @ being inspired and then eating chocolate. TV shows and super stars make losing weight seem so easy but it never is. Thatís cheeky if he put on heaps of weight to get into the show though. Whoo hoo for Rileysí second tooth! I hope the Valergan works for you and Riley starts to settle.

Alison ~ I LOVE the PJís lol but I donít have 6 sets hehe! I had a cute Thomas the Tank set which he grew out of. And right now we have 2 sets from Hong Kong and a few summer sets. I want to get the Bonds set and some others as well. I think Iím going to have a slipper and hat fetish though. I already have a cute pair of fluffy ugg boots for him and Iíve seen so many winter hats that I want to get. Now that is pouring down with rain here I feel justified in buying some!!

Tania ~ YAY for getting your early night finally!!! I canít believe 12 months has almost past eitherÖ its so scary!

Kim ~ Iím glad Darcy loves her! Iím sure Em will as well. I want to steal it away from my mums house now and give it to him hehe! Iím sure I can wait an extra few weeks though!

Vic ~ I hope youíre having a super dooper time!!

Jodie ~ GO AWAY MORNING SICKNESS! Let me know if I scared it off hehe. I hope youíre feeling better soon!

Haha at the tooth fairy talk! My mum still has our teeth as well except she mixed them all up and has no idea which tooth belongs to which child LOL. I think its gross hehe but you watch Iíll probably keep Emís! Emís not into the fruit bars yet Ė Iíve tried but theyíre too hard for him and heís not interested.

I worked today and then had dinner at mums. Just catching up on some posts and then I have a text book to read Ė oh so exciting LOL. I just bought another nappy for Em Ė a Baby Beehinds one for night use as the Peapods weíre using currently donít quite hold enough and he wakes up wet. My bags used to be safe on the floor if they were zipped but now heís worked out how to unzip things grrr!!! Not much else happening here Ė back to uni next week and my prac teaching starts on Thursday!!! I havenít got back the photoís from the photo shoot yet but when I do Iíll email you all a few so you can have a look!

I smell a bad nappy so I think thatís my cue to leave hehe!Hope you're all having a great night.

Christine: That girls mum obviously didn’t realize how contagious they are (or just very irresponsible). Aww poor pup getting ringworm from the kids haha. I hope you were able to get the Valergan and it works for you! I feel bad if I whinge about Jayden not sleeping for 1 night or a few nights when I know there are a few babies that don’t sleep every night!! I don’t know how you do it and work as well! Did you have any sleep trouble with the girls? Is Erin a good sleeper now? My Nephew is 7 (nearly 8) and he has only just started sleeping all night in his bed.

Jodie: Don’t you love it when they wake up happy? Jayden has been waking up happy but it doesn’t take him long lately to get into a foul mood (teething I know).

Alison: I have a PJ fetish too, Jayden has heaps of Pj’s from BigW. They seem to have the best range in smaller sizes. What a great sleep Cooper had!! I hope he gets better soon!

Nat: Hope you’re having fun reading that text book!! Hehe. Oh no @ Em knowing how to unzip!! I don’t think Jayden knows how to do that yet…..but he is forever packing and unpacking his nappy bag!! Enjoy your last weekend before Uni starts again……Rest up!! I can’t wait to see the photos!!

I can’t believe that just on Wed/Thurs although Jayden could take quite a few steps in a row he was still preferring to crawl and by Friday he was walking around everywhere on his own accord & standing up again when he fell down, I know it has to happen some time but it was only about 2 weeks ago he took his very 1st step!!

Chris just drove around to his mates place to see if they were home, then drove back to tell me he is going around there and rode his bike back up there (so he can drink). I asked him why they couldn’t come to our house cause I always get stuck at home on my own lately, Jayden is asleep so I can’t go anywhere. I have housework to do anyway, I have had visitors (SIL’s) all afternoon and night so nothing got done today besides the towels and the dishes.

OMG I have just written this massive reply and managed to lose it. I am too cranky to do it again now BBL.

Woops, don't know if that makes me a slack mum, but Darcy doesn't have one pair of 'pyjamas' as such. She just sleeps in wondersuits....maybe I should get her some....

NAT NAT we got our MCNs and she's got her second one on!!! I'm so excited!!!
    Have you seen the new "Dress me Elmo" He talks when they do the zips, buttons etc. I want one for Darcy but DH says we already have enough talking toys.....:P

That's tops about Jaydens walking Tania! Darcy still prefers to crawl, but every now and then i catch a glimpse as she's playing by herself and she's toddling around.

Hey Sara. Glad to hear you're still hanging on to that little one.

Howdy all.
    Well what a week..... so so busy at work its not funny and for the last day or so I have had my 12 year old second cousin here while the relo's all went to a wedding up the coast. I must say though that having her here was fabbo cause she was so into Kaitlyn that I only had to change her nappies pretty much. What a welcome change! Made me think of having another for a little bit.

Sara, so glad to hear that you are home. Bubba stay in there and cook cook cook for a bit longer. Sara make sure you look after yourself okay. I've got something for you Sara, can you email me your home addy?

Kim - are you able to go to the antenatal birthday thing with the girls? I can't cause I am having the 9th off for Katy's big day. When are we able to catch up? Seems like yonkies since I have seen you. Might pop in the afternoon of Saturday the 12th if you are not doing anything. Kaitlyn gets her 12 month needles that morning, will have to play her mood by ear.

I am rambling aren't I?

I have not been able to update myself on what has been going on and reading all the posts so apologies for the lack of personals.

Need to go and do some washing and ironing while 'missy moo' is having a cat nap.

BBL
    Have a good day all.

Hi girls,

Not feeling to crash hot today. Had a MAJOR fight with Brent and 2 of his friends (1 a mother of 3), all drunk, at 2.00am thismorning. I was friends with them to until now. My life is a never ending drama. I am not going to even try and explain what happened. I am very upset though. I am here on my own while Brent has left us to go fishing. Nice of him!

I am getting a few bad cramps but i think this is only cause of what is going on. I am trying so hard to just relax and not stress myself out too much but its proving difficult. Other than that i am ok. Baby is still moving around plenty.

Briley is good. Besides being woken up a million and one times in all the commotion lastnight. She has been down for a sleep since 10.30am so she will be ok when she wakes up. I think some more teeth might be on the way. She is doing lots of runny poo's lately. Other than that, she too is ok.

Again i am not up for personals. Sorry. I am going to have a lie down on the couch and watch a movie till Briley wakes up i think.

Hope you are all a bit better than i. Have a great day!

Oh and Leanne i have emailed you my addy. What is it your going to send???

Jodie259 Guest

We're all here for you

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast