Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #28

I'm over it eh.

Started a serious health kick today - which I hope I can keep going for the rest of my
    life. Need to focus on something to keep my mind off all the other stuff.
    Survived day one no worries. Even drank some water.
    Kaitlyn's started saying (well I think she says) "What's this?" Sounds more like 'dis dis with a pointing finger at everything.
    So cute.
    I sometimes regret having her in care five days/week but no choice I am afraid.

Might go make a hot chocky before I go 'ni ni's"
    Happy Birthday Emmerson for tomorrow just in case I am not in.

nat - lol at Em eating your makeup, he must have looked gorgeous, did you get a photo for the 21st photo board?? Well i just spent Archies birthday money on some singlets and a sleeping bag/suit thingy, stuff i would like him to have as we don't have extra money. If we were better off financially i would bank it. Have heaps of fun tomorrow and try not to get too emotional

kim - OMG i can't believe what a clever girl u have got, all that talking!!

leanne - goodluck with the health kick, i think i need one too. hope u enjoyed ur hot choccie.

Archie not his usual self this afternoon, very quiet and cuddly. He just woke up crying and shoving his fingers in his mouth, gave him some Nurofen as he has horrible nappy rash and lots of dribble so im thinking the teeth are on the move again, it never ends does it??

Sleep tight everyone

Just poping in before I get ready for work.

Happy 1st Birthday Emmerson!!!!!

Have a great day....

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY EMERSON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMERSON!!!!!! HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY.

AAAARRRRGGGHHH Archie has been in his bed crying for 45mins he really needs to go to sleep..my patients are wearing very thin..

Happy Birthday Em!!!

Hope you are having a lovely day Nat!!!

BBL Darcy is so not well today....

hi every one i hope Em had a wonderful day
    ( you didn't cry to much did you nat -- i did i was a blubbering mess leading up to the big 1 )

well i just got home form the gym wooohooo yep still going i'm starting too enjoy it a bit more though man i have definately found my long lost tummy muscles ouch nite every one

Leanne: Hope your Dad and MIL are ok!

Kim: Poor Darcy…..Hope she feels better soon! Sent you an email….its not much though LOL

Nat: That’s ok about the emails. The Thomas nappy is great during the day (and for poo) I haven’t tried it for night yet. The other 2 I haven’t tried but they are taking forever to dry! How cute Em saying ‘Doog” Jayden can’t say the word but knows the sounds (hears our dogs say it enough I guess hehe). Hope yesterday wasn’t too emotional for you…..Only a week to go for Jayden I have been looking at those Bonds Pj’s again I wanted to buy another pair…..but I thought I better not hehe I love them though! With the money do whatever you need to do, I usually buy something that he needs. Em needs a dog

Elissa: The shrek things in Kmart look really good! I saw them Thursday night shopping….Hope your sore throat doesn’t get any worse! Poor Archie! I hope some teeth come through (kinda justifies the nappy rash) How many teeth does he have?

Shazz: Woohoo for the gym! I used to love going…..not sure now though LOL

It was my nephew’s 8th birthday yesterday so we were there last night. Jayden only had 1 sleep all day (woke at 11.45am) and wouldn’t go back, he was nearly asleep when we got to SIL#4’s but all the ppl there was no match for his tired eyes and he didn’t go to sleep until we were on our way home at just after 10pm!! I can’t believe he would stay up that long. I can hear him in his cot now too so not much of a sleep in either!

I have been have (and yet to have) a bit of time off work lately, so when I heard about a baby comp during the day on Monday I thought I would have no chance of being able to go. I asked my boss if I could have part of the day off and I will start at 7am if I have to…..and of course he said yes!! I am so excited about the comp but not so excited about getting Jayden up and at SIL’s house at 6.30am! It also made me think, if I couldn’t have time off would it be wrong to get someone else (SIL) to take him? Some ways I think I should take him to his 1st baby comp as they don’t happen often here, but then is it really that bigger deal??

I better get this boy up and fed, yesterday I forgot to give him breakfast until I was ready to go to work! Lucky SIL was here to give it to him! More houses to look at and a birthday to organize today. Chris is working all night tonight so I will be back later.

Nah Tania It's a big deal. I would want to take Darcy too.

GO SHAZZ!!! Stupid I know but I actually enjoy that pain cos I've worked out well now....

Well I'm over this cold. Darcy's lost her voice now and was up for 3.5hrs at 2am. Going to take her to the doctors today after she has a sleep. But now even though she's exhausted my normally fantastic little sleeper (bet you never thought you'd hear me say that) does not want to lay down and go to sleep. Shame cos she's suppoded to go to her first birthday party today with other kids and I was so excited about it, but she's too awful to inflict on other people's children ATM.

DH has just gone to pick up our new car!!!! It's a Mitsubishi Outlander with only 17000kms on it - brand new! Very exciting - we've been looking for one for ages and a new one would have cost $20000 more than we paid for this one. Only prob is he wants to show my mum and dad but then feels like he has to show his - don't know why. He put my dad as the family reference for a car in his name.....but anyway gonna try and talk him out of it - or they can come here.....I dislike them so....BUT I"M GETTING A NEW CAR!!! WOOOHOOO

anyway back to the sick child....

ETA Elissa can you sned me your email addy?
    Last edited by ~Kim~; May 19th, 2007 at 02:49 PM.

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

Sara, I have posted a little something for you, well actually for your bubba. Did you receive it?

Just iced Katy's cake for her birthday party tomorrow. It's a number one with purple icing, and pink around the bottom (piped on) and I found this cake sand that is pink and sparkly and does not run into the icing when you put it in the fridge. Need to put the flowers and butterflies on tomorrow as I think they might sweat in the fridge. I am happy with it. Ate a bit (okay more than a bit) of icing though (as you do) and now I feel sick. I'm on a massive sugar high though LOL.

BBL. Off to clean the bathroom / ensuite now.

I have a head cold.... grr.

oooh kaitlyn's cake sounds fab leanne enjoy the party tomorrow

Ooooh I agree! I made the 1 too but it wasn't that flash. Have a lovely day tomorrow...

Jodie259 Guest

Belated Happy Birthday to Emerson! Sorry I didn't make it on time - but the m/s truck has hit me big time. I'm a mess at the moment.

Best wishes for Katy's party! I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Hope Darcy is feeling better.

Good on you for hitting the gym Shazz... you are a weightloss legend!

I hope everyone is well. I might go and crawl back under my rock.

Oh Jodie you poor poor love.

Its just going to be a smallish thing. Immediate family and a few very close friends. About 20 or so in total.

I will have to take some pics and upload them to KAty's webpage. I dont think I have done that for ah about 5 months.

Night girls, off to iron / fold clothes now..... phew....

Yep It's beautiful Vic - but I took it to the shops and I was paranoid about someone opening their door into me. That happened when my last new car was 2 days old!

Tehehe at oyur door though. The suburd next to where we live (Mt Druitt) is in parts somewhat.....socioeconomically underpriveleged shall we say? We call that undercoat look Mt Druitt Metallic around here....lol

You guys have a good party too tomorrow.

Time for a new thread ladies

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567