Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #28

I just came on to brag before I go to sleep....I got a new computer!!!!Woohhooo! Shame I have to wait to tomoorow to install as my desk is a pigsty and the new puter won't fit....

happy mothers day all you lovely mum's hope you were spoilt rotten catch you all through the week i have another busy one Ryan finally has his needles on wednesday ( not something to look forward too )

Happy Mothers Day Mummies!! Hope you were all spoilt rotten!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone for yesterday.

I got Missy's new CD and a pair of fluffy bed socks so I had an alright day.

Went to mum's for lunch.

My dad has not been well of late - has had pneumonia etc and today we get some results back re cancer

Please keep us all in your thought's and prayers. I don't know what I will do if my daddy is really really sick.

BBL

hi everyone, i am back finally, i can't believe it has been 3 months! I haven't been on for that long cause Archie smashed our computer screen and we only just got another one. i have so missed chatting to u all, can't wait to catvch up on whats been going on.

Archie had his birthday 11/2 weeks ago and is now running around getting up to lots of mischief as are many of ur babies im sure!

I will have to update my ticker and photo.

love to all of you and ur beautiful bubs

Hi girls!

Quiet in here!

Well i hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day. Mine was extremely uneventfil. I spoke to Brent lastnight and he said he is going to get me something when he gets into Mt Isa on wednesday. So that will be nice. At first he teased and said he was going to get me a billy!!! I was like WTF for??? He said "to boil to in!!" and cause thats the sort of stuff they sell out here! Luckily for him, he was joking!

Been having contractions on and off all day today. Stomach has been hard all the time though. I was going to call the hospital if it carried on regularly over an hour bit it has'nt. Just the normal stuff i suppose.

Got another damn cough! I am sooo sick of them. This is my 4th this pregnancy. My immune system must be really low. The amount of stuff that comes up is never ending! Ewww

Briley is really starting to walk on her own now. Not properly but she takes 2-3 steps on her own. She is really determined to do it! I think she will be walking on her own by the time Brent goes back to work. I am glad he will be here for it though.

Anyways, Great to hear from you Elissa! Hope eveyone else is well!

Guess what itme mum let me sleep to today.....2pm! I nearly had a heart attack when I woke up :0 I fair dinkum haven't had that much sleep in a row since before I had Darcy...

Getting this new thing set up....Vic I was pretty excited too - so excited I thought about calling in sick lol.

Hey Elissa I was only wondering where you were the other day.

Are you eating well to boost your immune system Sara?

Don't worry Shazz, as long as they get done. Darcy's are going to be late too as she has a cold and doesn't need the extra stress either.

Leanne I hope you got some good news hon.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; May 14th, 2007 at 10:17 PM.

Kim- can i borrow your mum???? Riley has another ear infection and has been up for 1/2hr every 2 hours through the night so i am wrecked. Today is Open day for Education week and we have all the parents in our classrooms this morning to show them a "working classroom" to quote the boss. I may have a strong coffee!
    Leanne- thinking of you and your dad, hope its positive news. I know what a difficult time this is, my mum had ovarian cancer- the 1st time when Jess was 2 and the 2nd was diagnosed just before Erin turned 1.
    Vic- I have a lot of Mother's day stuff in drawers LOL Erin made me a felt covered hand stuck in foam this year, its a ring holder, its very ... unique.
    Sara- glad brent is getting you something- maybe his parents in the granny flat LOL Hope the pains go away and you feel better soon.
    Better go, I have to find some dressy clothes to wear for the parents and get the girls up. A damn mouse has eaten half of Riley's sandwich i left on the bench wrapped in gladwrap YUK!The cat caught one on Sunday but we must have 2 so I have lectured the cat about letting this happen to Riley's lunch. I'm off to disinfect the whole bench too.

sara - sorry to hear that u are having a tough time this pregnancy, its hard enough without having colds. BTW i think Briley is a very cute looking girl.

kim - what a fantastic sleep!!! you must feel like a brand new person after that! DH let me sleep in today cause i had horrible period pain, was very appeciative of his efforts this morning.

Christine - eeeeewww at the mouse, they don't freak me out but i'd rather not see them on my kitchen bench, hope ur cat listened to what u told him.

its so good being able to talk to other mums again, i had a bad patch the last couple of months feeling like i a terrible mum and all that, i think its cause i didn't have you ladies to remind me that im not the only one going through things.

Took advantage of a beautiful day yesterday and dh and i took archie to park he chased the ducks around and had a wonderful time, he didn't like walking on the sand though, i think it was too hard t balance properly, unfortunately i think he has inheritied my really bad trait of giving up too easily when things get hard.

Feeling crappy today so im gonna veg out in my pjs all day and eat chocolate

Well good news ladies, dad does not have cancer. Phew.
    I am hope today with a migraine and bad period issues. With my PCOS I used to be better on the pill, but lately it's just shocking. Migraines, vomiting and stomach cramps like mini contractions. grr.
    Also kept Kaitlyn home cause her cough is shocking and I am contantly wiping green rivers from her nasal area. gross huh.
    I had a crappy day at work yesterday. Got told off by someone who is not even my boss for something really petty and I ended up in the stairwell bawling for 20 minutes. I was so embarrased but I just 'cracked'. Could be another reason for the migraine today. I think my body needs a day of rest.
    Have been pottering around getting some things organised for the little party we've having for Katy on Sunday. Have been making paper flowers out of tissue to hang from the marque style tent (portable carport actually) that we are going to have in the back yard. I hope it's nice weather for it. Everything is fushia pink and purple, I am actually starting to get excited. I hope it turns out how it looks inside my head.

Oh Katy's into the bin and there's rubbish on the floor, must dash....

Leanne that is such great news!!! Bad about the migraine etc though. Yesterday must have been the day for bad times at work- I got into hassles cause a small group of mums have written a letter complaining about my handling of the hot cross bun orders on easter hat parade day (to complicated to explain here but I cried in the toilets!) Its all OK now but I hate stress.
    Got to go I am in class and minding yr 5 as well and its getting loud!

Great news about your Dad Leanne!!!

Vic I know it's no where near your level, but I'm feeling very 'technical' today. I sorted out my own internet connection and I've even burned my photos to disk!!! I'm so proud of myself but no-one to share it with. Now just to get photoshop to work and it'll be sweet....

OK Vic, how do I get my outlook express addresses from one computer to the others?

grrr I've been saving a sara lee choccie cake (whole) from the weekend. I thought I might have a piece tonight - my bl****dy husband who is supposed to be on a very expensive diet has left just 1 piece!!!! Now he's got the s%%%s because I dare go cross at him!

Jodie259 Guest

HI girls! Just popping in to touch base. I still feel like a truck has hit me every day. I had some relief yesterday, and was able to get stuff done (washing, cleaning, work)... and I was hoping that the m/s was easing up. But no suck luck. Back with avengence today!

I feel bad that I'm not up for personals. I just have so little energy. But I am thinking about you all. It's amazing that we've been all chatting for an entire year! All our little babies are turning 1.

Shaun is doing well. He gets more confident with his walking every day. He's up to 6-7 steps. He starts off, but then he starts 'running' and lunges himself when he gets close to his target! I am 90% sure he will be walking confidently by his birthday (12 days away).

I hope that you are all well.... I read your posts every day.

hugs to you all.

Sorry you're still unwell Jodie.

Thanks Vic I'll give that a go. Also (sorry to be a pest) If i'm transferring digi scrapbook files is it better just to move the zip files and redo them or move the unzipped files as well?

OK we've been invited to a fancy dress party and you have to go as something starting with a B (Darcy and I). Any suggestions? - I have to be able to come up with the outfit though....

Darcy could go as a baby! (or just dress her in blue and she could go as a boy!) Erin is good at thinking of this kind of thing, I will ask her in the morning.

Jodie259 Guest

Bumble Bee (baby's look so cute as bee's!)... you could buy a yellow t-shirt & paint black stripes on it and makes some wings out of cardboard... with black tights.

Baby - YOU could dress up as a baby (role reversal!)

Butcher - although that's not a real attractive look... but if you could borrow some whites & an apron it would be fairly obvious what you were.

Bear - although you would have to get a costume for that one.

Bandit - funny as you are a cop.

Blue Wiggle or Blue Teletubbie

I was at one of those discount shops today, and I was surprised to see kiddy costumes for $10.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast