Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #4

Sheree ~ I'm so glad the newsagency thing is finally working out for you both. Things are just going to get better and better from here. I know that you'll be upset if you have to stop BF but if its best for both of you then there's no reason to be upset. Whether you continue to BF or you move onto FF you deserve a huge congrats for being such a great mum!!!

Kim ~ I have the Winnie the Pooh Monitor which has a light and plays music and Em loves it. He falls asleep staring at it. The only problem is that he has moved into the cot and he can' t see it as well from there. He also loves his Winnie the Pooh Mobile which is currently hanging off my bedhead as I can't attach it to the cot... Has any one else had this problem??

Vic ~ Your little man is growing isn't he?? Em is still in some 0000 suits, some 000 suits and 000 tops and pants. They are still on the bigger side but thats all good. Today I'm going shopping for some 00 stuff because I don't have much. I figure I should put some on layby including socks, singlets etc so all of a sudden I don't have to spend a heap of money on clothes!!

Tannis ~ Your ticker is just gorgeous!! Jayden is adorable!! Em doesn't like tummy time all that much. He'll have a kick and a play and then gets too tired and frustrated to stay there. LOL @ wanting to wake him up! I know how you feel. Em slept for 4 hours the other days and I found it so strange... after I caught up on a few things what I was I meant to do LOL???

ATM he is asleep in his pram as I'm about to go for a walk to the shops! Will pop back in afterwards girls!!

Gosh hope he sleeps for you 2nite then Tannis, hehe. Sorry it is always the way, lachie sleeps during day and then not so well at night!

Is Jayden your first? What date was he born?

I moved to Bundaberg from Mackay about 4 years ago in December this year. I have worked out at the council at Gin Gin and for 2 years travelled out here and got jack of it, so hence we live here now.

Yeah we have tried different positions, ie: football style and again it works sometimes and not others!!

I wish my boy slept as much as yours, he always thinks he is going to miss out on something!

So how did you find the Base hospital and did you go to Antenatal classes I might have seen you there????

Gosh you are so gorgeous Nat, just what I needed to hear, you are so sweet. Hava nice walk.

Thanks Sheree!! Anything to cheer you up my sweet because you are doing a great job and sometimes its hard to give yourself the pat on the back that you most surely deserve!!

I'm just locking this thread and creating another one HERE girls!

Then I'm going for my walk LOL...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678