Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #41

Riley slept OK but Erin was up vomiting all night so I got barely any sleep either. Poor Jess had it too and its her birthday today. She is a bit better, Riley is better (he had it thursday and Friday) but Jess' BF has it now and Jess is having a few friends over for a sleepover and one of them just vomited all over my kitchen floor so she has gone home! Its seems a very contagious bug. SIL and niece have it too. I am desperately hoping to avoid being sick as there isn't anyone to look after me LOL
    Sheree- keeping my fingers crossed for you.

sheree thinking of you praying for a sticky little bubba

Morning all, sound like you all have had eventful weeks.

Me - I'm too sick to write much. I've been up vomiting from mid afternoon until all hours again. Looks like oyur contagious bugs have travelled 600kms too Christine.

Darcy's not real great this morning has whinged since 7 and is already back asleep.

Lucky my aunt and uncle were here to help look after Darcy, I couldn't even stand up for a while. Have to go and mop to floor where I spewed all over it last night.....

Sheree, i was thinking about you last night and really am hoping and praying for you.

PS Darcy is up most nights 10-15 times with night terrors too. It must be an age thing.

ETA Happy Sweet Sixteen miss Jess!

I think its everywhere Kim!! Riley threw up twice during the night too. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh goodness me too....there's nothing quite like having to mop up your own spew (soory TMI)....

Jodie259 Guest

Oooohhhh.... sorry to hear that you're all sick. Nothing worse. Shaun was a shocker for about 4-5 days. I've never washed so much in my life!

I've created a poll... so that people can guess whether I'm having a boy or girl & whether it's early or on time. If you get the chance, check it out:

Jodie's baby poll

we've started on the tiling. God, it's going to be a huge job. And there are so many cabinets & corners... there will be so many tiles to cut. But I will be soooo happy when I have proper flooring. I've been getting used to the ugly masonite flooring. It will look like a real kitchen soon! And then when it's done - we can get the dishwasher & fridge delivered. With my huge stomach - it's difficult to do dishes because I can barely reach the sink!

I've voted Jodie! i always thought it was a boy so I'm going for that, gross I remember from years of reno what tiling's like....good luck to ya! Really excited to see what it looks like though.

No more discharge here today, YAY!

We have been busy cleaning up from the storm still.

$60000 insurance claim on the shop plus new fixtures, as the magazine stands are all swelled from the wet chipboard.

Also made a $20000 home and contents claim.

woohooo sheree try not to stress ( hard i know ) and wow at the huge insurance claim hope they come through fast for you

Geepers, that's some damage. Great news about the discharge though....

Thanks girls, absolutely no sight of it today, thank god, definitely eases the stress levels. Just hope all is ok at my scan on Thursday now.....

hey Kim hope your feeling better hun

Hi all.... Lots to catch up on.

We had a big weekend here. DH worked so it was just me and missy. Helped out with my second cousins's 13th birthday party on Saturday and was just at home today trying to catch up on some housework.

Katy's not been sleeping properly the last few night (up one or two times), which is nothing compared to some of the Bubbas on here. BUT when you are so used to having a godo night sleep it mucks you about let me tell ya. She just woke up screaming and would not settle back down for an hour, so maybe it's night mares. Who knows.

Anyway I am off to bed.

NIGHT.

you know i had not thought of night mares ryan seems to be scared of a lot of things lately the vacuum the white noise on the tv if he presses the wrong button suspense music on movie

Hi girls,

Well my mum's party went well. Quite hungover today though! I have some great pics and i will send some around this week.

Sheree - Glad to hear the discharge stopped hun! Could it have been when your period was due???? Whoa on the insurance claim! How much excess do you have pay with that??? My brothers mobile was stolen from mums house and she tried to claim in through her insurance. They wanted her too pay $200 excess! May as well buy a new phone!

Leanne - Aww poor Katie. Briley does that sometimes. Most times she settles again but sometimes she won't settle. I wondered wether it might be nightmares. I'll never know until she can talk properly i suppose.

Jodie - I am going to say girl. I will add my vote too your poll shortly. Make sure you take some piccies of your belly before that bubba comes out!!! I hope Shaun is feeling better now.

Hi to everyone else!

Well we are all sick here too. Just not with gastro. Briley, Colby and I all have runny noses. Poor Briley, her eye is all sticky and yuck and swollen. I will be so glad once its finally fixed. Colby has cough and i have a runny nose and sore throat! So over these colds!

Well i am buggered! I have only had about 5 hours sleep. God knows how i have survived today!

Hope you are all well!

Ni night!

I have finally got around to personals!! YAY

Nat: Good luck with your 2 assignments!

Elissa: I hope Jayden isn’t becoming a bully but unfortunately its not an isolated incident….he continually picks on this little girl, I don’t think anything happened this weeks so maybe my “talk” got through to him haha Well done on being organized! I was told how organized I was for booking Jayden’s 18mth checkup last week and that was only 1 mths notice not 3mths!! What a terrible dream!!

Sara: The blue doodlebop ( Rooney) is def on the you-know-what side LOL, I was thinking the same thing! Jayden loves Wiggles too, but I haven’t watched too much of it so no songs in my head yet. Great work lining up the 2 mums! When are they due? Ooo I love silverside I haven’t had it for while now…I’ll have to go get some this week. I hope you and the girls are feeling better

Leanne: You’re not missing out on much with the Doodlebops! I hope you have an easy week at work this week

Jodie: I can’t believe how much you have on at the moment!! I can’t believe only 23 days to go!!

Shazz: Sorry I have probably missed it in the posts, what are you studying at Uni? Congratulations! Good luck! I hope Ryan settles down for you. I wonder if it’s the age group? Jayden was having trouble, it seems to have somewhat settled down…but then our move has more than likely had a major impact on him.

Sheree: OMG at your insurance claims! I hope all is well…Good luck for Thursday, I’ll be thinking of you.
    Christine: Your poor family! Fingers crossed you don’t get it! Happy Birthday to Jess for yesterday!

Kim: I hope you’re feeling better too!

Us: We went to Chris’s family’s farm today to show Jayden the tractors, he is obsessed with them and always picking them out of all his books and says “dactor” sometimes he says it properly. Saturday we went swimming at SIL#4’s house, Jayden loves the water and screams when he has to get out! He is going through a very affectionate stage atm and kisses everything and everyone! Even the tractors in his books. Anyway its late and I should be in bed, I don’t think I have any other news.
    Good night all

THanks for all the well wishes. Feeling good enough today that I fell like some peanut M&M's - so can't be too bad.

I just got the biggest bargain! Went to lincraft which opened here today and they had some scrapbook binders and the shelf said $4.99. I tohught - that's too good to be true - sure enough at at the checkout it was $49.99 - but they gave them to me at the shelf price!!! so 3 $50 albums for $14.97!!! So excited...

Of to was my newly pressed doona cover that Darcy spewed on this morning....

Sorry no personals, feeling a little glum again, still no discharge again, but spoke to the doc this morning when I went for another blood test and he is a bit concerned my progesterone levels dropped. My HCG was good, but progesterone always falls before HCG in a m/c. So will get these results on Wednesday, so if they are still low or have dropped more, I guess I will know the outcome before I go for my scan on Thursday. I wish this was a dream...... I feel numb and so scared.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast