Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #41

Morning girls,

Well we are all sick here again. Briley, Colby and I all have the flu. Poor Briley looks terriible and Colby's nose is really stuffy. I think i might have a bit of gastro aswell cause i am feeling quite nauseous.

Kim - WOW! That is a bargain. Good on you. I really have to start buying some photo frams and albums and printing out pictures. I have'nt even put the girls glamour photos in a frame! Slack i know.

Tania - The photos are gorgeous. I really will get around to emailing some pics today! Just been so busy and slack lately. My expectant mums are due on the 5th and 15th of April. Close i know!

Hi to everyone else!

Well i have just put Briley down for a sleep. I have so much to do today but no energy. I just want to lay down and rest for the day but i really can't leave the things i need to do alone!!

I have just looked out my back door and the geese are standing there looking at me!! LOL!!!

Anyways...better get going.

Have a great day ladies!!

Oh Sheree I am thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and sticky vibes!!!

Great bargain Kim!

I have one more assignment to do and man is it a killer...

Oh no Sheree...positive vibes, positive vibes....

Sheree - thinking of you sticky vibes, big hugs to you

Tania ~ first up i'm doing a tertiary preparation program in 2008
    and then on to do bach of nursing 2009 if all goes well

Shazz, when will you find out if you've gotten in? I have some calculations and science books that would be perfect. THey aren't too heavy either.

thats great kim i'll definately have a spot if i pass the tpp course casue i have a
    cert lll in aged care AIN

sheree - big hugs, i send you lots of love and hugs and huge sticky vibes.

sara - those dreams are just terrible, the older i get and the more 'strange' things i experience the more i believe that there is so much we dont know about. Do yu believe in that stuff?? Have you ever had a reading done? i haven't had one cause finding out about future events scares me. Glad you enjoyed your mum's party, the costumes sounded great! Hope you all get over your colds quickly.

jodie - well done putting your foot down about firing the staff. i can't believe bub is almnost here already! Great news about how litttle weight you have put on this time!

shazz - so sorry that Ryan isn't sleeping, hope it doesn't last much longer. Woohoo on the uni application, sounds like you are really ecxited about it, thats great!

christine - i really hope you don't get sick! happy birthday Jess!

kim - hope you are feeling better now, woohoo on the bargains!

tania - glad to hear that your 'talk' seemed to have some effect on Jayden's behaviour. love the new pic, he looks so grown up! Archie is extremely affectionate at the moment too, always running up to people for a kiss and snuggle, very cute.

We had a great weekend away, was great to catch up with family, some i haven't seen in 10 years, there were 12 young kids there and only 2 of them were girls, so Archie had a ball! He travelled fantastically, i couldn't believe how great he was in the car, it was 4 hours each way and he hardly whinged. on Saturday Archie ate a huge amount of junk food then that night he kept wakng up and dry reaching, he has never had gastro bfore so this was the first time he has done a 'proper' dry reach, he didn't actually spew but since Sunday morning he has had the runs, both Dh and I had a bit of it too so it must have ben a bug i reckon, thats okay, poo i can deal with, its spew that completely freaks me out!

Am counting down the days til i see the GP to talk about help with anxiety and possible depression have had a bit of a [email protected] day today, but am putting some measures in place tomorrow that i reckon will help me keep those yucky feelings at bay so im feeling fairly in control atm.

DH just got 2 weeks holidays confirmed in Feb, its my cousin's wedding in the middle of theose holidays so we are planning on getting in the car and just travelling around for a couple of weeks, visit family and also spend some time away just the 3 of us, we are very looking forward to it!

That's cool about yoour holiday Elissa. When's your appointment? LOL I just went and had a look at your homepage - last photo on there is of you 14 weeks.....any updates?
    I sent you a pm too.

Oh Elissa, glad you had a good weekend, and your holiday sounds just what you need. Hopefully you get your anxiousness sorted out soon. You are such a strong character that I admire.

Well maybe things are ok here, I had a bout of nausea tonight. You know the sensation where you take deep breathes to try and get a grip. Even the warm room from the shower made me feel sick.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Crazy huh, but bring it on I say, I need reassurance!

kim - LOl as i said to you in the reply to your pm, i am very technologically challenged and Jay isn't much better! We have a new camera that came with a VERY simple program that doesn't give any options for making pics smaller etc, so every time i have tried to download photos onto the internet or email them it doesn't work, we have a very slow computer atm too, its starting to age quickly. I would be happy to print some photos and send them to you, but doing it on the computer just isn't working for me atm!

sheree - woohoo!!!!!!!! I have never been happier to hear taht someone is feeling sick LOL, great news sheree. Thankyou so much for the kind words, you really made my day.

Kim: Well done on the bargain!!

Sheree: I know how hard it would be but try not to stress too much until you’ve had your scan, I would be just as worried as you are if it were me, but stress won’t help you or the bubba. Sending you lots of sticky vibes!! Great to hear you are feeling sick again…..hmm that just doesn’t sound right hehe

Sara: Sending you the photos wasn’t a hint, I could imagine how busy you are. Sorry if they came through twice, we don’t know why it did. How funny about the geese!

Shazz: Sounds great! Well done again and good luck!

Elissa: A few ppl have been saying how grown up he looks….Its nice but it makes me a bit sad too haha. I hope you are all feeling better soon, that’ll teach you for eating lots of junk food hehe not that I can talk! Can you try to get an earlier appt if you are feeling that bad? I hope whatever you have planned works!!

I was naughty at work today and snuck in to check the posts…..I didn’t get time to post but I’ll try it again tomorrow. Its very tense in the office ATM as our young tech was fired and our other tech is off with a bad back, the boss is fixing the copiers and that is “beneath him” Its funny to watch his mood swings sometimes but I’m getting annoyed with it as he is dragging the morale(sp?) down with him. I pulled him up today for b!tching about a customer while I was on the phone to them!
    Anyway I’m off to bed, this will be an early night for me lately if I go now!

tania - it is scarey how quickly they are growing isn't it?! Im sure if i explained how i am feeling that i could get an earlier appointment, but the thing with feeling like this is that it is really hard to admit that you're not coping and that you need some serious help, so i am dreading talking to the GP about it as it is but i know i really need help thats why i got the apointment, very nervous about it though. Hope your workplace cheers up a bit, must be hard working in a place that has such a low morale.

Archie is having quite a restless night again tonight, keeps waking up really angry, doesn't want me to touch him, but will sit there and cry, maybe having yucky dreams again...

Well done for making the appointment then, it must have been hard. Once you get there you will probably find its easier to open up than you think, just think Dr's deal with it all time so s/he wil know where you're coming from.

Poor Archie! Jayden woke up 1 morning like that, i tickled him thinking it would make him laugh but he smacked me and cried harder! Certainly sounds like nightmares.

I had a blanket made for my nephew with his name DOB & weight and I emailed his details but instead of 2007 I typed 2006! Its my cousin that makes them and she was going to check the date with me but thought it may have been for a 1st bday or christening....I could have kicked myself! Its fixable though so its not too bad! But very frustrating!!

Anyway Jayden is having a nice sleep in so I might finish getting ready for work......Oops Chris isn't up either, he has to be at work in 30 mins!

What a bugger about work Tania - hope things improve for you.

Elissa - when did you say you appt was?

Hope ARchie had a better night for you Elissa.

Morning girls,

I am really really sick. I had a terrible nights sleep. Body aches, temp and cold symptoms. I woke up in a pool of sweat at one stage but i was freezing cold. I woke up thismorning feeling ok but i am going down hill big time now.

Briley is pretty crook to the poor thing. Colby is ok though.

Well i really have to go and rest. I just put Briley down or a sleep and i need one too now.

Sorry for no personals.

Hope you are all well...

Naughty me sneaking on while I'm at work!!

Sheree: I hope so too! It hasn't helped that i have been really restless lately too so i just don't want to be here, i need to be doing something more active or something i don't know. I have been eating heaps because i don't know what else to do (beside work i mean haha)

Sara: Oh hun, i hope you get better soon!

Oops nearly got busted...better go hehe

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast