Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #41

tania - thanks Tania, im sure you are right about me being okay to open up to the dr. Bummer aout the blanket, such an easy mistake to make, lucky its easy fixed. hope Chris got to work on time!

sheree - i have the first appointment of the day next Tuesday. i can't wait to get help but i am also scared that he wont think i need help like he did last time, i am really good at hiding it unfortunately even when i ask for help both the counsellor and dr thought i was fine without much help at all, wish people could read my mind! Archie had a rotten night, thankfully Jay got up to him though so i was very greatful, Arch was awake at 5am, not happy Jan! he ha been extremely tired all day.

sara - so sorry you are feeling so unwell, lucky you are such a fantastic strong mummy, a saying my mum has is "mums are too busy to get sick" repeat it to yourself and you will get better quicker, trust me it really works!

I have terrible period pain today, haven't had it this bad in a long time, had no pain last month for the first time in my life, so it makes sense that my body is making up for it now! Thanks goodness for naprogesic, i can't get out of bed without it.

Got out of bed this morning at 6:30am and bundled Arch into the pram and went for a half hour walk, planning on doing it every morning from now on, meant to help with depression/anxiety, i panicked the whole way but i did it.

Archie is such an entertainer, he has a million and one funny over the top facial expressions now, and is always telling some long winded exciting story to whoever is closest, such a gorgeous boy!

Elissa - I can def see you are good at hiding it. You come across so confident on here and as I have said before really admire you, but you are obviously hiding something as you said. That is great hubby got up to Archie. Lachlan only woke once last night, which was a nice change. Good on you for getting out and going for a walk. I reackon that will do you the world of good. Hey maybe you should go to someone else if that guy thinks you are ok. Gosh if you can admit something is wrong, why can't someone just help you? That use to happen to me too, when I didn't get pain one month the next month was a doozy. And I agree I love naprogesic too, some people say it does nothing, but i have to say the pill and naprogesic have always always helped my period pain greatly. Lachlan is the same, he has so many facial expressions that we think he going be an actor, GOD HELP US!!!

I have had alot of discharge today I can feel it coming out. It was normal colour but it is starting to get a tinge to it again!!! Grrrr..... I am so over this!!!!

Sheree - i hope the discharge steadies up for you again. Great to hear that lachlan slept well last night, makes such a huge difference doesn't it?! you said exactly how i have been feeling, my last dr appointment i finally admitted i needed help and the dr told me he was sure i'd get through it without psych or meds ro counselling, went to counsellor anyway and she said i was fine too. i think its cuase everything they tell me to do to help things i already know and understand what to do and how its supposed to help so they figure i know what im doing and ill be fine. it really frustrates me cause i tell myself allt he right things to make me feel better but the anxiety and depression always seem to win. Think ill have to bawl my eyes out so the dr realises i need lots of help right now. Its realy hard atm to believe that ill ever feel happy and relaxed again, if i can get the help i need im sure ill work through it though. (sorry that turned out to be a bit of a vent!) They are such little characters now, so funny i can't belive how great Archie's sense of humour is already.

I am so tired i feel like i need to be sick....thinking i should probably get to bed

hey girls and bubbas
    how did you all go on the cup today anyone win lol i won i can't quite believe it i actually picked the winner ok i'm knackered and i'm off to bed

I got the winner Shazz...pity I only went in the sweep at work, i should have put a real bet on! $30 is good enough!

Well I am attempting an earlier night tonight, i have just spent 2hrs putting Jayden to sleep! He is finally asleep, so i just have to put the washing in the dryer, clean the kitty litter and put the dogs in the garage and then i can go to bed....hopefully

You are closer to bed then me Tania, this little monkey thinks it is play time and wants to stay up. Wellllll I have got news for him. Everytime we put him to bed he screams and won't stop! Little rat bag, if this is what a 3 hour sleep does to him, then I am waking him at 2 hours during the day in future!!!

Whahooo you had a win, good 4 u.

I didn't even see the race, we still don't have tv out here. We have power but they are not sure when our town is going to get free to air tv again......

I still don't even know who won.

Is there anything I can do Elissa?

efficient won sheree followed by purple moon not sure on 3rd

Morning girls,

Well i am still crook. So is Briley. And just because we are both feeling shi**y she has to be up at the crack of dawn! I had the worst day with her yesterday. She just cried practically all day. It was sooo frustrating having to listening to her crying while trying to get better myself. Brent's mum gave me some Panamax lastnight and that did the trick but i have woken up just as bad. So i have taken some more panamax and i am starting to feel a bit better.

Sorry it TMI but......

When you hock up phlem....Where is it stuck too??? The sides of your throat or your tonsils??? I think i might have tonsilitis. I have been hocking a heaps of yellowy plem which has blood in it. So either my tonsils are bleeding or my throat is.

Tania - You sneaky little thing you! he he! Bummer about the blanket for your nephew! But as you said, its fixable! Good on you for picking the winner in the Melbourne Cup! I wish i did. I even put a trifecter on. Did you get your early night???

Shazz - Good on you too for picking a winner! I went online and studied the stats of all the horses and their previous races etc thinking i would surely get a win! I even included that Master O'reily cause he was tipped to be the favourite! But no! None of the horses i pick even placed....It would have been lovely to pick the trifecter! You sound like you had a good day!

Sheree - Ohhh hun....sending you truckloads of sticky vibes!!! Why don't you's have TV??? Has there ever been free to air telly out there??? Did you guys get effected by that big storm in Rocky yesterday??? Sorry for the 101 questions! LOL! My family is up from Rocky at the moment and my uncle's g/f's son called and said that her car had been flooded! They had like 100mm of rain in like 30 mins i heard on the news. Pretty normal for Rocky at this time of the year though.

Elissa - I have been getting lots of period type pain too. I read that your meant to get backache from the mirena but i am not sure about abdominal pains. Its even worse while i am sick cause everything else is aching too. Maybe you should try a walk everyday for the depression/anxiety. Don't go too far from home to start with and then gradually go for longer. A walk gives you time to clear your mind and have some quiet time. Thats if Jayden is quiet ofcourse!!! When we push Briley around the yard in her stroller sometimes, she just sits in there quietly and sometime sings to herself. Its so cute! I will give your mums saying a go today!!! I will let you know if it works!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all well.

Well i better get going. Got a load of washing to fold and a few other things to do.

Have a great day ladies!!

Oh and did you all get my email of pics??? Sheree...your email address does'nt work for me...What email should i send them too??

Sheree: Good luck with your blood test! What time did Lachie get to sleep?

Sara: Bummer about your bet! After you went to so much trouble studying it too! I got to sleep about 10.30pm again, so still a little late for me haha. I hope you and Briley get better soon, good that Colby doesn't have it! I know those days where jayden won't stop whinging all day and i haven't been sick like that as well! Not sure about the phlem thing but i would be getting it checked out!

Well lots of work to do today and no motivation to do it! I might pop in later if i get enough work done.

Have a great day!

I can sense your lack of motivation girly, you never get on and post thru the day.

He went to sleep at about 11pm in the end. Little ratbag!!!!

Naughty Lachie! Your mummy needs lots of rest!

Still got lots of work to do

Love the piccies Sara.
    Your girls are just gorgeous.
    Off to get some lunch.

Elissa big :hugs: to you. I know how you feel. Email me at any time if you need to talk. I found that walking really helped me. Is there someone close to you you can walk with and vent to.? My cousin was a lifesaver at my lowest time.

Hi everyone.

Just got my last lot of blood works through and the results are:

5 weeks 4 days - HCG 9700, Progesterone 43 (which indicates between 6-7 weeks pregnant - I thought I was further along cause I def ovulated 4 days earlier then usual)

So to date my results are:
    4 weeks - HCG 220, Progesterone 54
    4 weeks 6 days - HCG 2800, Progesterone 45
    5 weeks 4 days - HCG 9700, Progesterone 43

Progesterone didn't drop as much and my HCG levels are really good, even better then Lachlan at the same stage in pregnancy.

Looks good so far.

Have a scan 2morrow at 2pm and that should be the determiner.

Feeling more confident though that all is ok

Well done Sheree! The levels don't mean anything to me i have no idea what they should or shouldn't be, but obviously they are good. Can't wait to hear about the scan tomorrow!

That's excellent news Sheree! That little bubba wants to stick!!! Good luck at the scan tomorrow!!! I wonder how many little sacs will be in there this time?!?!?!?

Thanks Leanne!

Well we just got back from the Dr's. Briley and i are both on antibiotics now. Briley is'nt as bad as me though. Aparently inside my ears are all swollen and red. Aswell as my glands and all the rest. My head is absolutely booming right now!

Anyways!

shazz- well done on picking the winner! I forgot the race was on!

tania - well done to you also on getting the winner, hope you had a good nights sleep.

sheree - i didn't see the race either, i forgot it was on, i can't believe you dont have TV out there, my life would be much more productive without tv i am sure! You are doing a great thing for me sheree, just by being here to listen to my daily whinge and offering your support, means a lot to me, mwah! wow at lachlan's late night, hope he doesn't make a habit out of it! Fantastic news about your bloods, looks like this one's a sticker! Bonus being firther along too.

leanne - thanks for the advice, i started walking forst thing in the morning the last 2 mornings and it has worked wonders, panicked the whole way but felt better for it afterwards.

sara - thanks for the pics, they are beautiful! Glad the Panamax helped you last night, bummer Briley hasn't been easy to live with while you are not feeling too crash hot, hope you don't have tonsilitis, i don't have tonsils so can't offer any advice on the phlegm, sorry. Your advice is very good, i actually have started to go for a 20 min walk around the neighbourhood first thing in the morning, first morning i panicked all the way, this morning i was fairly good, makes the day feel so much more positive after a walk in the fresh morning air, Archie loves it too. Oh, and forget my mums saying, i came down with Archie's bug today, only a minor thing luckily but still, i don't much like it! God Sara you poor poor thing, you must feel like death warmed up, hope the antibiotics work really well for you both.

i am very happy to report that i have had quite a good day regarding anxiety/depression, have felt really positive all day, on a bad note i have picked up Arhcie's bug and have been in a bit of discomfort all day, just the runs and bad wind pains, nothing too terrible. Mum has just taken Archie to her place for an hour, he must be so glad to get out of the house, the last 2 days he has spent lounging around watching tv ALL day, poor kid, fingers crossed i feel good tomorrow and we can head to the park for a run around. i am having a very lazy couple of days, have ordered pizza to be delivered at 6, when Jay picks up Archie from mums on his way home for tea break, i dont get much lazier than this! oh well, care factor is very low at the moment LOL.

BBL

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast