Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #41

Sara - I am pretty confident there is only one, don't have a feeling of two like I did last time and my levels don't indicate two. My levels for twins at the same stage would be something like 55000 like they were with my first twin pregnancy.

Tania - will text you the news from my scan, if it is good news that is, which i am feeling more confident that it will be.

Elissa - I sure hope this one is a sticker. If the scans shows all good, then it just shows that I don't have uneventful pregnancies with bleeding and I can do singles, it is just doubles that I can't! So glad you feel better today. Your support to me is fantastic too, you are a gem of a person and make sure you believe that!

Well we had a severe storm warning again this arvo with expected hail like last time, but thankfully it must have gone around us.

But we have had a drizzely rainy day and the shop is leaking again and we have lost a bit more stock grrr.......

I am so over it. The shop roof is getting fixed by the mines insurance but they can't start working on it until the insurance comes thru and it stop raining.

We have resorted to putting up tarps in the shop 2nite. It is too much grief to replace stock again and go through the insurance process again!

Feeling really good about my scan 2morrow, I soooo hope I am not dissapointed.

sheree - thankyou so much you always manage to give me a boost. Thank goodness the storm seems to have missed you! hope it doesn't take too long to get your roof fixed, we are still waiting to get the little hole in our ceiling fixed too, it has been over 2 months now, can't seem to find where the water is getting through, i am thankful we have insurance though as each rain we have the damage just keeps getting worse and worse, nothing at all compared to your damage of course!n I have no doubt that your scan will be absolutely perfect, you will have one big healthy bubba in there growing like mad.

Archie has been such a beautiful boy tonight, im sure he can sense that i am feeling relaxed for the first time in i don't know how long. I think he has been watching Jay and i kiss cause tonight he has been constantly coming up to me and giving me these big long kisses, i am savouring every single one of them and feling like a very blessed mummy, i know the years will fly and before long he wont even want to say hi to me let alone plant one on me!

Oh how cute of Archie. Lachlan is cute like that too sometimes and just comes back and forward for a kiss. I really encourage him to kiss me, sometimes I think he is like "again" but then other times he really really wants to give me one or two or three. He really is an affectionate boy. Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Sheree just wanted to say that I will be thinking of you lots tomorrow. I have everything crossed and can't wait to hear some good news! Do you mind SMS'ing me? I'm out and about and after tomorrow night won't be online till next Monday.

Hopefully by mid next week things will have calmed down around here and I will be back to posting normally... I can only hope anyway!

Love to you all!

Sure will Nat, I was hoping you might post for me if I don't get back online, but doesn't matter, I am sure all will be good and I will be eager to get back on here and tell everyone the great news.

I'm sure it will all be good as well! I will def be online tomorrow though if you need me! Just in and out all day as I've left everything to the last minute and I fly out Friday morning!

Sorry what did I miss, where you off too?

I keep forgetting to tell everyone too, i am going to Mackay on Friday till the 19th Nov, so I will be offline for a while too. I am hoping to pick up our new car in Rocky on friday on the way to Mackay. 6 hours mind you that trip, so might stay in Rocky overnight yet, that is of course if the car comes in otherwise will have to pick up on my way home.

Just going away for the weekend. Was meant to be an end of uni thing... pity I still haven't finished that assignment grrrr!

Good luck today Sheree, will be thinking of you.

Morning girls,

Just poppin in to wish Sheree all the best today. I will thinking of you all day Sheree!

Briley and I are still pretty crook today. Had a terrible night with Briley. She coughed from about 12am till about 2.30am. Poor thing. She spewed a few times she was coughing that much. My head a banging from lack of sleep!

Well better try and rest a bit more!

Hope you are all well!

BBL

Thank you lovely ladies.

I am still nervous about today as it is all the unknown, but still feeling way more confident too then I have been - if that makes sense!

Good Luck Sheree! What time is your appointment? I am getting nervous for you!!!

Good luck Sheree. Hope the appt went well.

Back to work for me sigh

Well the scan went well. We have only 1 this time. No sign of a bleed. Only prob is, is that the heart beat was slow at 107bpm. I guess if I didn't have extra information like when we lost our first pregnancy, one of the twins had a heart rate of 109bpm which they told me was slow and sure enuf we lost it. This is going to play on my mind, but for now it is a start, we have an alive bubba, so lets just hope that the heart rate gets stronger. I know Lachlan at the same gestation was 126bpm. I think they like them to be over 120bpm. They dated me at 6 weeks 2 days, which makes me due 30th June I think?
    Last edited by shereejoy; November 8th, 2007 at 04:33 PM.

Glad it went OK, keeping my fingers crossed for you Sheree.
    Will be back tomorrow for a longer post I have been flat out lately.
    Sara- check that the cough isn't whooping cough (I just found out I have it)

nat - hi! hope thing settle down for you!

sheree - what type of car are you getting? oh fantastic news on the scan, see you knew everything was going to be fine! Bub sn't much under the 'safe' heartbeat range, maybe bub was just very relaxed today, you must feel so relieved that there is only 1 bubba.

christine - eeeew on the Whooping Cough! Arch has had a dry cough for 3 or more weeks now, mainly at night though so i doubt it is anything to worry about. Hope you don't take too long to recover from it, do they give you medicine ro anything?

I have had a great day, for the first time in many weeks i went to the supermarket and didn't have an anxiety attack and have to run out of the store! i really think the morning walks and earlier bedtimes are making a huge difference to my state of mind, if only i had of realised how simple i could make things, just hoping i dont slip down again, got my GP appointment on Tuesday so not long til ill be seeing a psych, phew!

We had the house sprayed for spiders today so spent the day at my mums house. We live next door to council land that is full of beatuful big trees so in Summer our house gets full of spiders and Jay is very scared of spiders, so this Summer should be a bit less stressful.

Archie has another molar coming through that has been irritating him all day, he has been fairly evil just screaming and grunting at me everythime i look in his direction, have given him some Pain Stop and it sounds as if he is not far away from noddyland.

My tummy bug is getting better still got a few stomach cramps but i reckon ill be back to normal by tomorrow night which is great cause i really miss eating!

sara - sorry to hear you and Briley had such a [email protected] night, hope tonight is better for you both.

We are getting a top of the range Hyundai Sante Fe (the elite model I think), with leather seats and the works. Should be nice.

Glad you had another good day Elissa, and keeping those attacks at bay!

I reackon pain stop did nothing for lachlan.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast