Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #41

Woohoo I finished putting the bed up. Poor Darcy's a bit cranky cos I accidentally let the bed rail slip while she was crawling under it (remember I'm putting up a q sized bed by myself here) and then I squashed her between the mattress and the door jam while I was trying to get the matress into the room (well she had to be where I was but make no noise trying to get there).

Actually more room this way. Now just to get a few finishing touches....

afternoon kim you got the bug ... i love shifting things around my Dh hates it and has even threaten to leave unless i return thing s to normal lol poor darcy though they get in the most amazing places don't they

Christine, just look for kim in my friends section on f. book.

Kim, did you get my flower?

I had a bit of a breakdown last night. Just got over everything and esp DH and I fighting over nothing all the time. My eyes have almost gone down. Have had a craker of a headache all day though.

OFf to organise dinner now.

BBL

I did get your flower, I did think i sent one back though.....hmmm told you I was challenged. Did you get my email telling you my new email address so I could send you some money to donate?

You poor love. Fighting over nothing is crappy.

I'm coming home for a month in December.....look out.

Kim - PM you link for facebook and i will add you...

ok i just joined face book now you better all be my friends lol

I found you Leanne and Kim! I have 26 friends now!!!! (Jess teases me about that she has hundreds on myspace but i told her these are all people i actually know LOL)

Sheree: That is great news about your scan! Enjoy you time away. Lucky you getting a brand new car!!

Christine: I hope you’re feeling better! Bugger you have to be back at school though!

Elissa: Keep up those walks, sounds like they are doing the world of good! Good luck at the GP tomorrow! Eww spiders! I have terrified of them too, I have seen a few at our house and told Chris I want the house sprayed.

Sara: How did your blood tests go?

Shazz: OMG with your ankle! We bought a mat on Thursday but decided to take it back to get a flat one for that exact reason, we know someone that tripped on one and had to get some knee operation (she had a bad knee and op previously). I hope Ryan is feeling better!

Kim: Thanks…..I love it! How is your new house? Clever Darcy with all those words! Jayden hardy knows any but he can tell you what sound nearly every animal makes. He did say cheese yesterday, tip truck & digger on Saturday…he’s getting there haha. Poor Darcy with the sprinkler…..I’d be laughing too though.

Leanne: I have facebook

My little angel is awake now so I better get ready….sorry to anyone I left out
    Have a great day

Morning girls!

Shazz - I was thinking "who the hell is this trying to add me to Facebook?!?!?", "I don't know any Sharons!!!". Then i dawned on me! I am so used to calling you Shazz! How you finding it??? I am on facebook and bebo. I prefer Bebo a lot better cause i can load heaps of pics on there. My dial-up internet makes things really slow on facebook! How's your ankle holding up???

Tania - Bloods were fine. Heamaglobin is back up to 135 but my iron levels are a little low he said. He told me to keep taking the iron tablets for another month then go back for another blood test. Thanks for asking hun. How's everything going with you guys??? How's the house going???

Christine - Oh WOW! Hooping Cough! Can you still get that even though you have been immunised?? I hope you feeling ok hun. LOL @ your daughters comment!! Teenagers are funny hey. My brother is 14 and thinks he is king sh*t!!! He comes out with the funniest stuff. Mind you he is a little smarta** too!

Kim - Whats the new bed look like??? Our little ones always have to get in the way don't they!! Briley was the same when Brent was trying to put up her new bed! Man that was a mission! I bet you had a mission on your hand being on you own to put up a QS bed!! Well done mate!

Sorry if i missed anyone. Hi to you all.

Well miss Briley is mawling me at the moment so i better go. Oh and i have to sit the STAT test this arvo for uni. I got a sample test in the mail and its hard!!!! I don't want to go now!! I so know i am going fail.

Have a great day ladies!!

Oh...i posted a couple of days ago but its not here...bummer

kim - i agree i think a card would be a lovely idea just make sure you acknowledge the father too. i had a giggle at Darcy running in the sprinklers! you must be so excited to come home next month.

leanne - big hugs to you, i hope you feel a bit better after breaking down, sometimes a breakdown is just what we need to release all our stress and emotion.

tania - yep the walks are doing me wonders, it is reat to know wewont have spiders all Summer, not looking forward to recieving thebill though. thanks for the luck tomorrow!

sara - you'll be fine dont stress, try not to put too much pressure on passing, whats the worst that can happen if you don't pass? you will be disappointed but you can always try again next year. Anyway im sure you'll pass.

christine - hope the antibiotics work well for you.

Archie has been staying up at night til 10pm the last couple of nights!! Think it his teeth mucking him up. Ran into my best friend from high school yesterday, turns out she has a 12 month old son and lives round the corner from my mum! It was so great to catch up with her she came over for the afternoon, it was so strange us sitting there with babies. We just talked and talked just like we hadn't ever been apart, i feel so great to have finally found a friend who has a baby, i think it is gonna make a big difference to the troubles i am having atm. Another bonus is i have someone to give all Archie's hand-me-downs too, instead of hoarding them all in his room.

i am hanging out to get a dog, we had a much adored mini poodle before we had Archie, but he got run over by a car just after Arch was born and we haven't had a dog since as im not too keen on going through the puupy stage again while Archie is so young. Anyway i found a website for a guy who lives just out of Adelaide who runs a kennel breeding dogs and he has several 6 year old female dogs who have retired from breeding and are looking for new homes. i am thining that one of these dogs might be the perfect solution for us. i ahve just sent the guy an email asking if he thinks any of his dogs would suit us. he is giving them away but you have to pay $200 to have the de-sexed before you get the dog, then there is the cost of actually picking the dog up, over $200 to fly it here......im not gonna rush into anything but i would love a little furry companion, especially for when DH is working big shifts.

tania and christine i can't find you on face book mwahh and how funny tell me did jess roll her eyes st your response christine lol sheridan would have for sure they hate when your right

Sara: We are going great! So is the house…..We went to some friend’s for dinner last night and I was kinda wishing they came to ours for dinner cause I never want to leave haha but it certainly beat cooking myself haha Good luck with your STAT test!

Elissa: Its exhausting when they won’t go to sleep isn’t it? I have had it pretty good really but as Jayden has gotten older he has been getting worse with his sleep…..I put it down to teeth most of the time.

Shazz: I just added to you my facebook……& you too Leanne. I haven’t looked for anyone else yet, I have to go back to work 

Have a fantastic day girls!!!!!

Hi guys.!!! Well I feel better today. Yes, sometimes a break down does help. Hurts the eyes and head though. Had a crappy day at work but. First the train tickets went up, then the train was late, I spilt coffee all over my keyboard. photocopier jammed a zillion times, could not type when boss standing behind me dictating a letter( that never happens). he then laughed at me (or with me) cause I was getting frustrated.... hmm what else. Dropped my access card in the loo, almost fell down the internal stairs.

BUT, then at 4pm received a lovely bunch of flowers from a client. awwww.

Well best be off. I think I need an early night.

Oh my leanne i'm so glad those flowers came when they did tomorrow is a new day

oh sheree hope everything is fine with you guys

tania - i agree, i put it down to teeth at the moment too, he is chewing on his fingers constantly and whinging and chucking little tantrums all the time.

leanne - oh my goodness, what a day!! thank goodness for hte bunch of flowers, otherwise who knows what other bad luck you would have stumbled across. Really glad you feel better today.

Just got back from a friends place, went for a BBQ tea, Archie is finally at an age where i can go out for tea and he will happily stay up late, whoopee!! I think he has gone straight to sleep too, unheard of! he spent the night playing with 2 dogs, can't wait til we can get one, DH agreed to getting the older dog that i want,just have to try and sort out finances now, why do all the bills come in right before xmas??? a week ago we were totally on top of all our bills then all of the sudden we get elec, gas, water, rates, both regos, both phone bills, etc etc! And then theres xmas to think about, and we need air con very soon, sounds like the heat is gonna hit us this week!

Leanne: What a terrible day you had! How nice you got flowers though!! I hope the rest of the week is good for you!
    Elissa: Jayden prefers the late nights so he loves it when we go out…..He usually goes to sleep on the way home so its good for us too! How did your GP appt go? A very hot summer is a certainty here too! I was looking forward to it but not so much now haha

HI to everyone else!

Where is everyone? Its very quiet in here today!

it has been quite in here

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast