Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #41

It's always quiet lately the firt part of the week...

oo that was a yuk day Leanne. Must've been the weather cos I had a ripper too.....involved heat, hospitals, industrial accidents, mortuarys and idiots....but I do get paid for that.

How's the foot Shazz?

How was you appointment today ELissa?

tania - yeah Arch is good at falling asleep in the car too, its great! Thankyou for asking my drs appointment went great.

shazz - hi, yeah it has been very quiet today

kim - sounds like your day wasnt fantastic!

My doctors appointment went reeally well, he realises now that i do need some proper help to deal with all this, he referred me to a psychologist who i spoke to briefly over the phone this morning and who then referred me to a woman from 'women's health' who deals with PND and is apparently really great, i spoke to her on the phone this arvo and she sounds like just what i need, someone who will just let me talk through everything that has hapened in the last couple of years, if i start feeling any worse i am to go straight back to my GP and get on some meds, hopefully it wont come tothat, but i am open to them if need be. i also discussed contraception, my current pill makes me have huge mood swings and awful acne so dr prescribed 'Juliet' pill to try, hopefully will help my acne. Also made a time on Friday arvo for my first cervical cancer vaccine.

Archie gets his chicken pox vax tomorrow evening, hopefully wont affect him too much, has anyone else had it yet? i think Ryan has had it and had a mild adverse reaction???

We bought a portable air con today (pick it up in a couple of weeks, hope it doesn't get too hot between now and then!) hope it is effective enough for us for a few years.

Gosh i am so sick of family and friends forever commenting on us not giving Archie a brother or sister! i was picking Jay up from work today and while i waited a woman was chatting to me int he car park, she knows damn well we have no intention on any more kids but she leans in the back window and says to Archie "when is mum and dad gonna give you a playmate?" i told her we are getting a dog for him, but she has to keep pushing, "no a brother or sister" i say well he'll have to find a new mum and dad to give him one of those, she sayd to him "oh thats a bit sad" i say actually he loves it he gets all the attention and doesn't have to share! then i just took off, pees me off soooo badly, i mean say it to me if you want to be a rude cow but dont tell my son how sad his life is and how cruel his mum and dad are to him!!!

Sorry about that vent, typical me atm always something to whinge about!

hiya
    Kim ~ foot is doing not so bad swelling has gone down mild bruising though i now have a click when i walk lol gammy leg lol
    and yep Elissa your right Ryan has had it and has not slept properly since screams all night the drs have assured me it is a reaction to the needle ( i have my doubts ) and it will pass soon oh and i'm so happy you've spoken to someone well done

night all Ryan went down at 8 30 tonight so i'm praying for a better one

shazz - thanks. i really hope Ryan had a better night last night. How long ago did Ryan get the needle? It seems an awfully long time to be having sleep troubles from an injection?? Im cetainly no dr, but it does sound strange, what reasons did they give you for his disturbed sleep? Archie has been really strange this week, wont go to sleep til 10pm and wakes a lot through the night and is then really tired and sooky during the day, i wonder if our kids will ever learn to sleep well.

Archie had a pretty ordinary night, still wakes up coughing during the night, might call someone and ask if i should take him to the dr or something, he's had the cough for nearly a month now but its just a dry cough and usually only at night and first thing in the morning. He got up to early this morning and wont eat breakfast not even a banana, and has just sat on my knee all morning fighting to stay awake. i reckon its probably teeth they have been giving him an awful time for about a week, just gave him some Pain Stop and put him back to bed, hoping the medicine will help knock him out for a few hours solid sleep, a decent sleep would do him wonders i reckon.

Have wonderful days ladies!

Hey Girls! I'm baaaack! Weekend was great and assignment is now done!

Just locking this thread and will start a new one before getting to personals sometime soon...

Has any one heard from Vic at all? Its been so long I am starting to worry...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789