Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #43

hi sara
    i have seen a few posts from jodie but she hasn't been in here yet i'm sure she'll be back once she gets into the swing of things

sara - great to hear from you, AF has really exhausted me this week too. I can't remember how the mirena works, not sure if you still ovulate or not....It is so cute how much Briley loves Colby, your heart must melt when you see that. How weird that your middies are sisters! glad you enjoyed the conference. I have seen Jodie chatting in other threads too, she must just be a bit too busy to keep up with us just yet.

OMG i got to sleep in til 10am! Jay had a friend around last night who cooked us tea, they ended up drinking in the shed til early hours this morning so jay decided to take the day off work, Arch was up at 6am and i just felt SO tired, so Jay let me sleep in, now i feel great! Archie is full of beans today, i can't believe it, its like he has entered this new develpmental phase where he is just full on all the time, he is such a clown always trying to make us laugh, sounds like he has fallen asleep for his nap which is good, thought i would have a fight on my hands today.

What time does everyone else's toddler go to bed lately? I ask cause Arch has decided that he will not go to sleep til the sun sets and the birds are quiet, which is about 8:30 or later, he sleps through the night, but is up at 6-7. Interested to hear what everyone else is doing atm.

Hi all, sorry I have not been around.

Been busy getting xmas pressies, wrapping, packing and doing paperwork for our business before I go away.

We leave tomorrow on our trip and our destinations are Gin Gin / Bundaberg / Hervey Bay / Brisbane and then off to Mackay for Xmas. Lachlan and I will not be back until Boxing Day.

So just wanted to pop on here and wish you all a very Merry Xmas.

Take care all.
    xoxo

Shazz: Congratulations on sending your app!! It will get there, everything will be fine and you will be accepted…everything will turn out great!

Christine: Congrats on getting Yr 1’s!! And your friend too!

Elissa: I had breakfast, I think it was the apple & 2 apricots that I ate for morning tea…..1 or 2 of the apricots weren’t quite ripe but I had to keep eating them they were still so yummy! But then I felt yuk today too and I only ate an apple for morning tea…..fruit just isn’t agreeing with me ATM. Lucky you getting looked after! I worked back a couple of hrs on Friday and when I got home at 7.30pm Chris (who had been home since 4pm) ask what was for dinner! I was fuming ! Well done with the sleep in! I can’t remember the last time I slept that late….well before Jayden was born haha. Jayden is going to bed at about 8pm lately, some nights we can get him in by 7.30pm. Last night I put him to bed right on 8pm and Chris went to check on him at 8.50pm and he has his legs in the air with his pillow on top……I’ve never seen him in bed that long awake and not making a noise!

Sara: What a coincidence about the midwives! That is so sweet that Briley and Colby have a great relationship already!

Sheree: I wondered if you had left already…..I can’t wait to see you guys next week! I have arranged for the day off, but Jayden and I have a Dr’s appt at 10.30am (earliest I could get) but after that we are all yours!

I can’t believe how stupid I can be sometimes! I spent 2 days untangling the xmas lights, another 2 (or more) hrs wrapping them strategically around the tree only to find there is a big middle section that doesn’t work! Chris asked if had tested them before I did all of that……Umm….. NO I didn’t think of that!!! So we are now into day 3 of putting up this stupid xmas tree and all it has is lights on it! Tonight I will try and find which light is causing the problem (out of 320), I changed 1 globe that had smashed I think I didn’t clip it in properly. Then I can put the rest of the decorations on.

Anyway back to work I go………
    oxoxox

merry christmas to you and lachlan and wade too hope you have a great trip see you back after christmas

Drive safe Sheree and have a lovely time!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Woohoo just found out today that I have the day off tomorrow. I'm getting Darcy up early and I'm going to do heaps! lol probably won't but I will do what I need before we head home.

Safe travels and happy christmas to you wade and lachlan,

woohoo for the day off Kim
    i got sent home today sick as a dog this virus is really knocking me it is like i can't think straight i'm dizzy have nausea have a ripper headache all the time so i got home at 12 pm slept till 4 pm i'll probably find it hard to go to bed tonight though right now i could lie down but just not sleep IYKWIM

HHi leanne hows things going ? i love that photo of Katy in ur ticker she looks so grown up

Drive safely Sheree, Merry Christmas to you all.

sheree - merry xmas!!! I wish you and Lachlan (and bub) a wonderful holiday, hope lachlan enjoys himself lots and lots, fingers crossed the m/s isn't too severe for you.

tania - lol at Jayden wit his pillow on his legs! Yep i was spoilt with the sleep in, gosh you had every right to be fuming at Chris, sometimes they dont think! Oh my goodness that is alot of xmas lights! Hope it doesn't take too long to find the problem globe

kim - woohoo on the day off, hope you are enjoying it, sounds like you are very motivated, i have heaps of sorting and throwing out and selling to do, our house is so unorganised atm. What date do you leave, i can't remember

shaz - hope you slept well last night

Looks like my Uncle will be out of intensive care this week, i am so relieved for them.

I bought my kris Kringle pressie for my Great Aunt today, got her a cute frog wind chime, now we just havew to get a KK for my 16 year old male cousin and we are done xmas shopping, Jay reckons an itunes card will be a good pressie for him. I have only bought 4 presents this year, 2 KKs and 2 for Archie, depending on how money goes i might get a couple more small pressies for Arch just so he has a few things to unwrap. I am really glad i didn't get sucked into the consumerist [email protected] this year!

Morning girls,

Just poppin in for a quick hi. We about to go into town to get BOTH the girls needles done today. Briley is 18 months today!! Ureal how time goes. Colby is getting her 4 month needles. Lucky Brent is home with me today.

Sheree - Have a Merry Christmas hun. Drive safe.

Had a terrible nights sleep lastnight. Briley and Colby both woke up heaps. Thats the first night since we've been home that Colby has woken up like that. I think her gums might be aching. Teeth already????
    Briley has been pulling on her ears the last few days so i am going to have the Dr check her ears today.

Not much else to report. Hope you are all well...

Take Care!

HELLO ALL

just popping in while on my lunch break to say hi.

Not much to report. Dad is feeling a bit better. The results of his heart test came back and things are looking up there. Now he just has to wait to see his oncologist to see if the cancer treatment can resume.

Life is hard eh.

Poo Tania, I did that too...though noone was here to see me. lol I just left mine like they were...Darcy doesn't know the diffrence.

Good to hear Leanne. I'm coming home tomorrow. Let me know if you are free.

Good luck Sara today. Hope they go well. She might be just going through a wonder week. Teething has the same 'symptoms' of lots of other things. I was always wary when people suggested Darcy was...then when she got 11 in a fortnight there were no so called symptoms.

I have a clean house!!!

Kim- if you are up this way and on a cleaning frenzy i'll leave the front door open while I am at work for you!!!!! Would love to catch up soon, let me know when you have some free time.

Will do!

I also did a bit of chrissie shopping, had a snooze, a long shower by myself and did my hair....

Jodie259 Guest

quick hi from me girls...

As you can imagine... first week back home is a bit exhausting!
    Trying to get the hang of this breastfeeding/expressing thing

Shelli is doing great. She is such a placid, angelic child (compared to shaun).

I have had 4 home visits from maternal nurses. 1st visit Shelli gained weight (but she had just had a huge feed), the next two visits she lost weight, then todays visit she gained 60grams - which is good because (1) she hadn't been recently fed and (2) average is 20grams a day - and that was 60 grams in one day. So hopefully she's on the right track and getting enough booby milk.

I've finally loaded up some photos of Shelli.
    they are in my BB photo gallery - or the photo link in my signature...

Damn.... I'm so tired. I'm going to bed.
    I really have to catch up on all the past threads from you guys... see what you've all been up to.
    I've had no time. I feel like Shelli or the pump is permanantly attached to my boob... and I've had a heap of orders from my website, and Yariv & I went shopping and bought some gorgeous girl clothes. I can tell that Yariv is going to spoil her rotten. He had a shoe obsession with Shaun (shaun has more shoes then I do!!!!). And Yariv went nuts buying Shelli clothes.

Everything is good. I'm in no pain. Although I'm not getting loads of sleep - I'm feeling great. MIL has been a tremendous help. She is so adorable. She cooks for 80% of her waking hours. God love her. Hopefully Yariv will put on some weight over the next month!

I'm off to bed. MWA to you all. Sorry I can't do personals. Hope you are all well.

Jodie- she is just gorgeous!!! Makes me clucky !! I wish you were up here so I could have a cuddle she is divine!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast