Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #43

Hi Girls!

Just a quick one....

For those who live in Adelaide, can you pretty please give me a list of motels/accomodation that is close the the Flinders Campus of UniSA. I will need accomodation when i come down for workshops etc. I am probably jumping the gun here cause i don't know if i have even got in but its better to be prepared. Plus there is a workshop in Feb that i am planning on attending should i get into Bach of Mid.

I would really REALLY appreciate if you could do this for me!

Sorry for the lack of personals. Will come back later!

Hope you are all well.....

Quote Originally Posted by widdly View Post
    i just took 2 loads of washing to the laundromat and left it there, hope no-one steals it, they'd have to be desperate to want my undies though!
    ROFPMSL you crack me up

certainly was great to catch up last nite Nat
    well i have had a crap of a day got a phone call at 9 am saying DD had a slight concussion could we come and pick her up we get to school she had been assaulted by a grade 9 girl had her head smashed up against a brick wall DD laughed when another group of girls had made a smart ar$e comment about this girl and this girl attacked but just happened to attack DD not the actual comment maker but as i have said to DD Karma sucks she shouldn't have even thought being a bully was funny in the first place cause look where that gets you .... i think she has learnt the hard way

shazz - your poor DD, she sure has learnt the hard way, there is never an excuse to hurt someone like that though, what sort of punishment is the attacker getting? Glad i made you laugh about my sexy undies, nothing hotter than a great big pair of size 16 full briefs!

GGrrrrrrr i just found the remote for the set top box......in a glass of water! It no longer works of course, there is a small chance it'll work after it dries out but i doubt it, so it looks like we will be watching channel 10 for the next month or so til we can afford a new one, can't change channel without the remote! We only bought the box a couple of months ago, im just glad we got a fairly cheap one, toddlers can be very costly can't they?!

I had success with dinner, made a dairy free egg free tuna mornay and it actually tasted great! Archie had seconds.

Ellissa Open it up and dry it with a hair dryer. All electrical stuff should work if dried out quick enough. You won't damage it I promise! Was your washing all there pmsl?

Shazz OMG that is shocking. I hope she's okay the poor thing. That's a touch lesson to learn eh?

Sara I will have a look into it for you. That is the other side of town to me so I have no idea what is around there.

Another busy day here. Morning coffee with friends, came home and cleaned and then went to the gym and then my parents for dinner. Em is snuggled up in bed and I am trying to decide what to do for the rest of the night. Sleeping and doing nothing is very appealing... but there are bills to pay and uni work to do!

Elissa ~ oh no you poor thing channel 10 lol
    Archie ~ oh my norty archie mummy needed that you'll have to be exra good to make up for it
    the other girl got suspended immediatly though i don't know what good it will do being the last 2 days of school for the year we are off to chat to the head mistress in the morning so that will be interesting seen as she was my head mistress when i went to this school it will most likely feel like i'll be in trouble lol

oh snuggling up in bed with Em sounds like a plan Nat
    i can't wait to get going on this weight and body challenge if you need a hand organising i'll raise my hand ( though you are the queen of organisation put me to shame )
    Last edited by Lea13; December 13th, 2007 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Double Post

another quiet nite
    how is everyone today ?
    i have to work today so my day is shot ....
    Be Back tonight have a good day

nat - thanks for the tips on the remote, unfortunately i only just read your post so i didn't get to dry it quickly as you suggested, i haven't tried it yet, will let DH do it this arvo. Yep my undies were all still there! Gosh you did have a busy day, hope you found something to entertain you last night other than Uni work.

shazz - GL at the head masters, hope you dont feel too uncomfortable! Dont work too hard today

i am just sitting here waiting for the washing machine repairer to come and take my front loader away to be fixed, once he takes it im going to get a new one, im thinking one of those top loaders without the agitator in the middle.

geees you girls are quite where are you all ???

I am here.

It's the weekend!!! YAY... four days to go and I have three weeks and one day off with my gorgeous baby girl!!! YAY again.

Can you tell I am in need of a holiday.

shazz - has been very lonely in here today, really makes me feel like im the only one without a life LOL!

leanne - huge WOOHOO for your holidays its great that you are so excited to spend some special time with your gorgeous girl.

Jay is at a friends playing cards so i am sitting here on the net eating a block of top deck chocolate, bet that'll do wonders for the ever expanding waistline.....

oooooh Leanne your Hot ur avatar looks great

Wow! Don't I???!!! Worth the wait I say!..... I wish I really looked like that!

Not much happening in here today

nothing much at all huh it has echoes in here........

Echoo echooo echoooooooo

Hello.....

H e l l o

yep. definately an echo.

Weekend's over.... But five more sleeps till I is on holidays!!!!!

Wow its been super quiet in here huh?

I am so busy in the lead up to Christmas. I worked all weekend and the next two days I have Christmas shopping to do, then a Christmas lunch, then I'm working again!!! And I have an assignment due in there - crazy stuff. I barely remember what those first lazy 6 months at home with Em were like!!

Leanne You look SUPER hot!! I love the new av! I really hope you enjoy your lholidays and they last a super long time!!!

Sara, Kim and everyone else who is MIA I hope things are going alright!!

I hit submit by mistake and when you're in edit you can't see anyone else's post drat it.

ETA again... its time for a new thread!!
    Last edited by Lea13; December 16th, 2007 at 09:14 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678