Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #43

Sometimes I wish we could all run away and have a DH free week! much as mostly I love him I do like a break especially when he is being so foul, I told him maybe we need to get an exorcist in!!

christine - hugs to you, sounds like your DH is being a right ***** atm. i am trying to imagine what on earth type of haircut you could possibly have that would make you look that bad???!!

kim - great to hear you are back and that the trip went so well, have heaps of fun!

We just got home from Jay's work doo, Archie and i had a swim then we had lunch then santa came and gave out pressies and lollies. Why do some santas insist on yelling at the kids instead of just talking? No wonder some kids get freaked out. Jay got Archie with santa on camera, will have to try and get a photo done with santa this year too.

Guess who's starting to feel clucky again??.......gosh i just want to slap myself sometimes! Seems the better i feel with PND and anxiety, the cluckier i get, will leave it for 3 months then see how i feel..can't believe i am entertaining the thougth AGAIN.

Christine ~ DH and i were talking to day i'm am pushing for him to chase the big mining $ $$ atm working 2 weeks on one off i could handle spending $100 000. 00 a year and only having to put up with him for a week at a time lol

we put up christmas lights out side today Mwahhhhh we have already blown 2 tranformers Mwahhhhh stupid things so now we have to pull them down and return them gosh darn it

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shazz~ View Post
    Christine ~ DH and i were talking to day i'm am pushing for him to chase the big mining $ $$ atm working 2 weeks on one off i could handle spending $100 000. 00 a year and only having to put up with him for a week at a time lol
    Send me the paperwork Shazz!!!!

Kim: OMG that is ages until you see Cam! Although I used to find it easier too looking after Jayden when Chris was on night shift…not the same I know but sometimes I know its easier when they just aren’t there.

Christine: How are you feeling? What a beautiful msg Jess sent you! You know we are always here for you

Shazz: I know a few families where everything runs smoothly when the husband isn’t there…..They must be the cause of tension and conflict haha. The mines sound a great idea! I wonder if I could convince Chris??

Elissa: Sounds like you had a great day…..Archie too! Smart move thinking about another baby for 3mths before just jumping in there (so to speak ). It would be nice but you have to know it’s the right decision.

I feel terrible, as I have been keeping a secret from everyone for the past 4 weeks now and I can’t keep it any longer!! On the 12th Nov I came home for lunch and did a HPT…….Very slim chance that it could be positive but there was a chance (only DTD once in the entire month!) Anyway you all know where this is going…… I was in shock completey! I'm now 8wks and due 20/07/08. It has already been very different to my last pregnancy, m/s started just on 5wks but not bad at all, it has slowly gotten worse but still just nausea all day at this stage and i am not near as emotional as i was with Jayden.

Sara: I feel really terrible to you esp as you asked if we were TTC soon and I lied! I wanted to say no cause I already am but I didn't want to tell anyone for another week or 2. None of our family know as yet, planning of making Jayden a tshirt for our xmas eve party and letting everyone discover that way.

It has been hard with mine and Chris's xmas parties as everyone knows I like to have a few drinks so I have been using Jayden as the excuse that i have to pick him up so I won't drink......I think my work was confused as it was my xmas party Chris could have not drunk. Anyway thats my exciting news! I better get ready for work now haha

Omg woooohooooo how exciting Tania congratulations hun

shazz - ooo yeah, id like to spend $100,000 too! Two of my cousins are doing it atm, unfortunately Jay and I would miss each other WAY too much, the only way we could do it is if Arch and i move up there too, and i can't see that happening. Bummer about the chrissie lights

tania - you are absolutely right, and guess what, the cluckiness only lasted 48 hours! As son as Archie woke me up at 5am this morning i thought "there is no way i want another baby!" LOL. i knew you were pg, in the last few posts i just picked up on little things and thought, i bet she is pregnant again! Well done, thats fantastic news, i am thrilled for you, glad the pregnancy is seeming better than jayden's. when we got pg we had only DTD once in the whole month too!

cluckiness has disappeared again already LOL, didn't take long did it?! i have a shocking neck pain/headache, its cause i haven't been walking regularly my neck always stuffs up when i get lazy.

Dont know what to do with this dog, she gets excited and wags her tail when we are with her but she still wont let anyone touch her or pick her up, once you manage to get her she will happily cuddle or sit there and be groomed, but she is just really stand offish, i am hoping she gets better with time.

TANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be sorry hun! That is awesome news! I am soooo happy for you.....

Thanks Shazz, Elissa & Sara! I am so excited....between waves of nausea of course haha part and parcel of all so I say bring it on! (but not for too long haha).

Elissa: Lucky you waited! I must admit I thought this morning when Jayden was crying at 5am I was thinking how am I going to handle 2! But I guess you just do when you're in the situation.....hopefully by the time this baby is born Jayden will be out of crying out at 4.30/5am for a bottle! I read over my posts and yep I can see how you would have had a good idea! I think sub-concisously (sp?) I was trying to tell everyone but without so many words.

Sara: I still feel bad, I hate lying! My boss asked me a couple of weeks ago if I was PG because I said I wasn't drinking at the xmas party....I couldn't lie to him but I was just a smartar$e about it and said "Yeah with triplets"

One of my friends guessed last night because I was telling her how I'd gone shopping but when I got home I realised I left a bag behind at the register....I thought once wasn't too bad but it was the 2nd time in 2 weeks that I had done it....Straight away she said "You're not PG are you?" Again couldn't lie.

Time to go back to work again....guess I'm lucky that I can come home every lunch time. Oh my boss got fired last week too so I can check posts at work hehe.....I shouldn't though as I am in charge of our dept now until the replacement comes in about a month!

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS TANIA!!!

evening all i got my SS pressie today i am stoked who ever got me did a fab job lol i got a pink tool belt wohooo i have always wanted one just couldn't justify buying one

Today is going to be a great day!

I have the day off.....I have my first Dr's Appt (Jayden has one too).......& best of all we are seeing Sheree & Lachie today!! We haven't seen them since they left in January It will be great seeing the boys play now as they were just learning to crawl last time they saw each other so they didn't interact too much.

Thanks Christine

Shazz: Yay on the pressie! I want one of those too but the same thing, I can't justify buying one for myself.....but a present is ok hehe

Just popping in quickly at work cause our internet has been down at home for over a week now.
    Lots to catch up on

WOW Tania Thats fantastic news!!! So happy for you guys!!!

tania - yeah, i really wnated to ask you if you were ttc or pg but i had to stop myself cause i thought obviously you dont want us to know just yet, im glad the suspense is over! I am sure jayden will much more grown up and easier at night by the time the bub comes along. LOL at leaving the shopping behind, that is a dead give away isn't it?! What sort of job do you do? Well done on the sort of promotion for a while. have a great time with Sheree!

shazz - the pink tool belt sounds great, seems like a great pressie for you

leanne- hi!

Archie got up 6 times during the night and is now very tired, i have put him to bed early today but i can hear him standing at the bedroom door whinging, gonna be a long day me thinks! i reckon his eye teeth might be on the move. i think my washing machine is sick, it is a front loader and we've had it for nearly 3 years now, i just put it on a 35 min cycle and it is still going over an hour later seems to be stuck...we are renting it from radio rentals so that means they have to fix it, i just hope they can fix it quickly cause the door is locked and my clothes are stuck in there!

I had a great day today....it was fantastic seeing Sheree & Lachie again!

Dr's was ok this morning, Jayden's dot on his nose is nothing to stress over unless it grows, he said he would tolerate getting it frozen off at this stage as he is too young.....its not bothering him (only his dad!) so I'm happy to leave it. As for me, no real concerns just my BP was on the lower side of normal. I can't remember what it was but I think it was 94/??. I checked it at MIL's later on and it dropped to 88/56?? 56 I think is right.....I have bad baby brain! Anyway so it is low, guess I just have to eat better??

Thanks Leanne!

Elissa: Thanks for not asking.... I hate lying but not telling the whole truth is ok haha. I am a service co-ordinator so I organise the tech's to go out on their jobs, do the paperwork and invoice customers (glorified admin really). Now I am unofficially acting Service Manager.....in other words I do the job of the Service Manager but I won't get paid accordingly!

Well I am buggered! I have to sleep now...Night all

Tania OMG sweety I am so so happy for you! What fantastic news.

Thanks to Shazz to pointing me back in the right direction. You are a good friend matey Thanks for the chat tonight.

Sorry I am only just flying through. The lead up to Christmas has been crazier then I thought it would be! I still haven't done my Christmas shopping I am having a lovely time now that uni is over though. I am looking forward to the next 2 months and hopefully the break after Christmas will be less hectic!

Hugs and love to you all! I can't believe this is our second Christmas with our babies... I remember the outfit I wore Christmas day when I was pregnant! Its gone so fast!!!

tania - oh poo that you don't get paid for the extra work you are doing! i can't stand lying either, i find it easier to just skirt the issue, flat out lying feels awful even when you know its not actually gonna hurt anyone, oh well its out in the open now so you have no worries. Glad to hear the appointment went well, good that Jayden doesn't need any treatment for his nose at this stage, hope the BP gets back to normal so you dont feel as nauseaus and tired.

nat - hi, great that you are enjoying your break, bet Em is enjoying the extra time with you too. I was thinking yesterday about what i was wearing when i was pg 2 xmas ago, the years are certainly flying now! have a fantastic xmas!!

Took Archie to the dietician this morning. i dont know what i am going to feed this kid now! On top of the current list of foods he can't have he now also can't have any dairy products or eggs, thank goodness there is such a good range of soy products out there, im hoping so much that cutting out dairy will help get him off the meds soon. Kinda dreadding xmas though with all the foods around that he can't have, hopefully everyone will listen when i tell them not to feed him anything! Found some dairy free chocolate at the supermarket today so i will buy up on that at least he can have something naughty at xmas.

i just took 2 loads of washing to the laundromat and left it there, hope no-one steals it, they'd have to be desperate to want my undies though!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast