Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #45

oooh secret admirer ooohhhhhhh aren't you lucky i've had a couple of them over the years working in retail but all of mine have been middle aged to ancient old guys from the caravan park LOL ( believe me that is not the place to pick up here ) so i make darn sure i wear my wedding ring to work now

Ooooh Nat!!! how exciting!!! Do you have any idea???
    I am feeling down about the challenge, I was being soooo good and lost 1.1kg in a week and everyone else seems to have lost 3!

Mrs Mac, don't feel bad about the challenge, I lost nothing last week.
    Am joining WW tonight. Could do with the group interaction.

Chin up. we will do it
    I've been back at work for 2 1/2 hours and need a nap! Geting up at 5:20 this morning nearly killed me.

kim - HUGE HUGS. I am sure that no matter what the outcome you will get used to it and feel good about it, if your are pg it might just take a little bit to get your head around it.

nat - the miniature trains sound awesome. ooooooo, a secret admirer!

christine - keep positive, the thing to focus on is that you lost weight! If you put on weight then maybe you can feel a bit [email protected] about it, but you had a loss thats great!

Huge weekend at our house. My Uncle, Aunty and their friend stayed with us Saturday night and we all went out to the pub to hear my MUm's boyfriend's band play, unfortunately the pub was packed you couldn't move, so i ended up going home early with my uncle, im so glad i did though case gosh i felt [email protected] yesterday, so tired. Archie has been the king of tantrums this morning, unbelievable, we accidently overdosed him on fruit yesterday and the poor kid is paying for it today, came inside earlier saying bath bath, he had poo all through his pants and in his gum boots NICE!

Hi Girls,

Just poppin in quickly. At Brisbane aiport on internet kiosk.

Heading back to Townsville this arvo. Holiday was good. We all good.

Hope you are all well....

Be back after we settle in at home!

Take Care!

Just got home ladies and am exhausted.

Catch up soon.

Missed you all.

Bugger it the unpacking can wait, I don't feel up to it right now.

I think Nat passed on my message if not I will give you a quick summary. If you did Nat (thankyou)

Basically at my gyno appt, bubs was just fine, however my cervix is not in such gr8 condition. Just from the procedure he guessed it wasn't cancer but definitely progressing through the stages to cancer and until he gets the biopsy results back will not know for sure but guesses it is probably a CIN II or CIN III. I am hoping it is at CIN II stage, but either way he wants to operate on me as soon as bubs is born. So I guess that is the best result I could have asked for really considering I knew I had issues down there. Just wish this wasn't all happening when I was pregnant really. But as long as it is def not cancer now which it seems it is not - I am happy for now.

On a bright note I got a bargain while I was away. Firstly Wade brought me an $800 bracelet that I did not like (for xmas). Made me feel better when the lady said to me that oh no that sort of bracelt is normally for 50 year olds! Phew!!! Anyway I picked out another bracelet that was reduced from $1199 to $834 (which they told me was 30% off). It looked more expensive so I said I will have it. Anway when they tried to put it thru the register it would not go through at the $834 price and the reason being was because the original price was $2000, not $1199 and their computer system would not let them go any more then 50% off. So the best price they could do was $999. So I paid the extra unfortuantely but they are giving me a valuation certificate for $2000 and it def looks that expensive, so really I got an absolute bargain......

Hi Sheree, glad the trip went as well s you could have hoped. Crossing my fingers that the cells come back CIN II. Wow, that must be some bracelet! My dad always buys my mum jewellery she doesn't like either - you'd think he'd give up but nope he checked with me first this year.

Oh No Elissa, obviously you need the poo thickening vibes now

You aren't a wus Tania, i don't go in if it's below about body temp either.

OOOOOH Nat! Like Shazz, the only secret flowers I ever got was from someone old enough to be my dad.

A loss is a loss Christine. Hang in there, please don't give up. You either Leanne, it's the headspace that matters, not the weightloss.

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

Whoo hoo .... " HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY TO ME " !!!!!

Weather was jst gorgeous 2day ... Cendrine & I went out & shared her 1st caramel milkshake and later played on the swings at the local park

I thought to myslf this is my 1st eva b'day on my own as I av either had wrkmates when at work (b4 bub) make my day a fun 1 OR I have my sister or friend have/take the day off & we wld go out for lunch at a fab restaurant & later go out with some1 else 4 dinner and/or movies, etc...

So hard now I live in the country & all my friends r in Melb. (but I so like living here could neva go back 2 the city life ) !!!

Av made 1 friend here but thought I'm not on my own here as I have my beautiful & fun 20mth old daughter 2 spend the day with. And then I thought yeh, that's a g8 feeling ... Jst Cendrine & I can av a special day 2getha. :woman:

I HAD AN EVEN MORE MAGICAL DAY when we got home & the phone did not stop ringing 4 hrs and I thought ... yeh, I may not c my Melb friends on my b'day BUT at least they made the time during their wrk or afta wrk 2 av a good old yak wt me

DH surprised me & came hm early frm wrk in Melb wt flowers (unlike him) & 'more' pressies. Yummy takeaway meal, wine & b'day cake (candles too).

Quite nite in wt DVD of my choice and the two people I love most in the world ... Gee, doesn't get beta then this

*** ANY OF U MUM'S GOT A B"DAY THIS MTH ????? LET ME KNO OK !!!!!

HOPE UV ALL HAD AS GORGEOUS DAY AS I AV & STILL AM

christine chin up love i only lost 1.5 kg for 2 weeks so don't feel bad you had a loss so that IS a good thing we will do it i know we can you know after the challenge is finished offically it doesn't mean we have to stop we can encourage each other

welcome back sheree
    Happy B day smiles

Happy Birthday Lorelle!
    I agree, there are not two poeple I want to spend my birthday with more - OK except my Mum and Dad, but don't think that's going to happen.

Ohhhh a Newbie, welcome Smiles and HIP HIP HORRAY 4 U.

Yeah hopefully CIN II Kim, I can't see how it can possibly be any higher, seeing as I only had a colposcopy done in April 07 and it was still only showing as low grade. That will def be the best outcome for me during pregnancy, a CIN II, otherwise I will fret as it will be that much closer to cancer, a worry I don't need! And yes the braclet is soooo nice..... Normally Wade and I have similar tastes, but I think cause it was reduced from $1400 to $800 and the fact he literally had 5 mins to choose it and the lady was wearing one, he said that will do!!! Dohhh.... it was but ugly, it was ferny looking. This one is chunky, huge and just gorgeous and Wade agrees. Def looks expensive.

Keep going with your challenges Leanne and Shazz, you are both doing a gr8 job.

Happy birthday smiles, mine is this saturday.

sara - great to hear you are enjoying you time away, look forward to hearing all about it

sheree - Yay that you are finally back! Big hugs, its good that you got the the new you were kinda hoping for, hope its only a II. Yay on the bracelet wish i could see it.

kim - yep, send all those vibes back please lol

lorelle - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Im so glad you got to share your special day with the most precious fun little person in your life, its days like this that make you stop and realise just how lucky we are to have them, big birthday hug for you.

christine - do you have any birthday plans?

Just got back from tea at a friends place, he made these cute little pies but unfortunately he put chilli in them, he had never cooked with chilli before, he put 1 normal red chilli and 2 birdseye chillis in these little pies, WHOA, there was no way i could eat it, i felt awful for not being able to eat it to. I bought Arch home while Jay stayed to play cards, when we turned into our street, Archie realised we had come home without his Dad and he was most upset "where my Daddy?!" He wouldn't let me get him out of the carseat, just kept asking where daddy was, very cute. i spoilt him shopping this afternoon, bought him a little wooden train set and this gorgeous mink toy dog, i don't think he's put it down all afternoon.

Nat: The trains sound great! Jayden would have loved them! Oooo a secret admirer! I had one of those once but turned out to be a bit of a stalker.....Fingers crossed yours is a good one!

Christine: Don’t get yourself too down about how much you’ve lost....a loss is a loss and there will be weeks where you lose 3kgs and everyone else might lose only 1kg.....just stick with it & stay positive.

Leanne: Its hard getting up so early when you havn’t been doing it isn’t it? How did you go for the rest of the day?

Elissa: Eewwww....how good of Archie to know he needed a bath! I can’t eat chilli either! Apparently Jayden can though....MIL gave him some pasta the other day, then after he had eaten FIL told her there was chilli in it! He handled it fine though with no nasty consequences. Poor Archie wanting his daddy! So cute!

Sara: Glad you had a great time, can’t wait to hear all about it when you get home.

Sheree: Fingers crossed its CIN II...Thats what I had, although my Dr said I was probably 20yrs away from having cancer....Not sure if that was true or if she was trying to put a positive spin on it, but it worked and I don’t have it now. What a great bargin!

Kim: Have you tested yet?? Want some tests?

Lorelle: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a great way to spend your day!

It has rained all night which is great, but I don’t think its stopping anytime soon. We have small rocks up one side of the house (its meant to have plants in it but haven’t got around to that) and with the rain coming down on them, makes it sound like a waterfall.....very nice to wake up to! Except at 2am when I needed to pee hehe.

I have no one to look after Jayden tomorrow, so I get a day off! YAY! It will give me a chance to go up to the hospital and find out what appts I need to make, the Dr did it for me last time with Jayden and I can’t remember when I first saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannis View Post
    Sheree: Fingers crossed its CIN II...Thats what I had, although my Dr said I was probably 20yrs away from having cancer....Not sure if that was true or if she was trying to put a positive spin on it, but it worked and I don?t have it now. What a great bargin!
    Yeah that is def what I am hoping for and you are right it can def take years to get to cancer, I was told quite a few, not sure about 20. And the reason you don't have cancer is cause they got rid of your CIN II cancerous cells hehe. Sorry not a joking matter. This is def why I am confident it is not cancer, like I said, I only had a colposcopy in April 07, so unless that doctor made a mistake, I think I will be right. You should see my bracelet, it is so nice. Might have to post a pic on here at some point.

Thanks Tania, yep I tested and it's negaitve. If I was pregant I would be well over 6 weeks so it's not a case of test later. Just doesn't explain why I'm soooooooo tired. I still don't have AF and I have gastro so that's not helping...

That sux Kim - hope your body sorts itself out soon for you.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast