Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #45

Leanne, financially or professionaly is it going to benefit you?

Sara how beautiful! Wanna come to mine hehe. I am still considering it, just think I am still more for a caesar with owning a newsagency these days.

Sheree: We got the red, they had blue, pink & and different red one but they looked dodgy. The one we got has rubber wheels too. What a terrible situation to be in, i hope things pick up for you soon! I loved every minute of my day off with Jayden (until the headache of course), and very happy and surprisingly loving this pregnancy, this positive outlook on everything is working for me haha.
    Nat: How was babysitting?

Elissa: How cute Archie saying “uv ooo” I’m trying to get Jayden to say it but its jsut not happening yet. A friend of mine said it was one the the best days in her life the 1st time her daughter said I love to her without being prompted.

Leanne: WOW what a decision! Like Kim said, how will you benefit if DH goes? If its financially, is it enough money for it to be worth it? Can you take unpaid leave for some of the time maybe rather than the whole 9mths?

Sara: Well done on getting through you 1st observation! Your welcome to come see mine, if you want to travel LOL I am looking forward to the birth actually....not sure i will be so positive about it in 6mths time but ATM I can’t wait!

Jayden is starting to take an interest in the baby now, he pats (more of a hit) my tummy and says “baby”, then a few days later he picked up my scan pic said “bubba” patted my tummy again then gave it a kiss and he kissed my tummy again this morning and giggled. It will be good when the baby starts kicking, Jayden will love it.

Time to go back to work again time goes too quickly when you don't want it too!

Tania do you know what you are putting with the car bed, furniture wise????? etc.....

The bed we got has matching tallboy, wardrobe, desk, bookcase & side table, but they are all overpriced and he doesn’t need any of it. The only thing we were going to get was the side table but then I thought what is he going to put on it? I don’t want a lamp or anything where he can reach it and his bed has a little drawer and shelf in it already. We are going to have those removable stickers on his wall and maybe a border so it will dress the room up bit plus he already has “Cars” blind. He already has a book shelf so we might just paint that, otherwise thats all that will be in his room....change table is going soon too.

lol my change table is in the bathroom...I don't have anywhere else it fits....

Hmm what do you put with furniture like that?

DoubleK Guest

just stopped in to say hi girls!

Sheree i just noticed your due date, my cousin is also due then! she had her first bub on the 26th May06- 4 days before i had Krystal! you both timed it well!!

can i ask how hard/different is a pregnancy second time around, with such an active little 19 month old?!?

thats the one thing i worry about, Krystal wears me right out! not sure if i'd have the energy to be pregnant just yet! but then again, im sure Krystal is only going to get more full on as she gets older!!

Rach: So far for me, pregnancy has been great! Even with a toddler. I did struggle a little with tiredness for about 5 or 6 wks but then I am working FT, not long moved into our new house, looking after Jayden (& Chris at times) plus trying to grow a baby....who wouldn't be tired haha.....Its all worth it though.

Tania - I don't want to overdo it, I don't want much in his room at all, but I do however want a wardrobe and chest of drawers as the third bedroom in these houses have nothing. I saw on a website a beside table, it is really cute, and those pencil hat racks, they are cute too. I am about to email you a pic of lachlan's car bed. Ours didn't come with the drawers etc.. underneath, you did well there, wish ours did now. How much did you pay for yours?

Kim - yeah I know it is hard, I just want plain and simple colours, but I just don't think white cuts it IYKWIM.....

Rach - hi, wow we did time it well having both our children similar ages. Trust me Lachlan is as busy as they come - a real boy - climbing running - mini tornado. So I guess the question is, when is the right time and for me I am not getting any younger and we want to finish having children so we can run the newsagency properly and make lots of money.

DoubleK Guest

yeh i remember being soo tired in the very early days! i had just left my job (didnt get along with my boss and came home every day in tears!) so i was kinda lucky to be able to stay in bed for as long as i needed!!

I'm the same, I don't want too much in his room....Its messy enough as it is ATM! I have to clean this weekend. The drawer thats in it won't hold much but he doesn't need much either, I sent a pic to you. We paid $399 for it. Harvey Norman had one but I didn't like it as the matress was level witht he sides of the car so you'd need a rail but couldn't fit one in, and they wanted $600 for it.

Rach: How I envy you being at home haha, I always thought I'd go crazy being at home all the time, I really thought I'd struggle with the 6mths I had off with Jayden....But it flew by and I wasn't ready to go back to work, I'm hoping to take a bit longer off this time round

Tania - the day I was looking for Lachlan's I was not going to buy anything for another couple of months, but because they reduced it from $399 to $329, I grabbed it. I got your email and I love yours, it looks gr8. White would go with yours well, but don't think white would with ours, which is a real pain. Bought it and didn't think what to put with it, at the time..... Preggo brain I guess.

Oh and forgot to say Tania - I didn't like the Harvey Norman one either and Amart had nothing at all, which was disappointing.....

Yeah i checked Amart too....they said they had one but they didn't. Yellow would go with yours as there isn't too much yellow on the base.....Colourful will have to be your theme, bright, bold colours would look great!

Yeah that is what I thought yellow/blue or red and there is silver I can play with too, but other then that it is hard and hard to find anything, cause I really don't want to overdo it either. I am worried those bright bold colours will be too overpowering. What do you think?

I have just posted a pic of Lachlan's car bed in my photo gallary if anyone is interested.

I just posted a pic of a bedside I just found on a website, but that is as far as I have got, can't find anything else.....

Yeah maybe if there is too much. Just figure out what he really needs so you don't have too much unnecessary things in his room and maybe stick to the one colour or a colour with white. Remember less is more haha

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast