Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #50

Goodluck with the interview Brent!!!!

Jay has taken Archie out for a while so i can do some housework uninterrupted, housework is done so now i am lazing on the couch

Hope Brent went well today Sara! By the time I heard the doc say that I couldn't be bothered arguing - it was all a bit much. Just good to know in my heart.

Glad you found them Elissa! Hope you had a lovely afternoon. Cam would never do that for me.

Mr Riley -

Happy Brithday!

For tomorrow in case I can't get on.

PS there is a thread about nappy bags for toddlers. Someone please tell me I'm not a totally slack parent cos I don't carry one any more......

PSS Got me a new fridge yesterday....and was even nice and got Cam a new telly.

Kim, I haven't carried a nappy bag for ages!!!! Sometimes I even forget to take nappies, the other w e had to race into a chemist after netball for wipes and nappies LOL
    In the middle of making cup cakes for FDC then a Bob the builder cake for tomorrow night.

smiles4u Guest

Talking

HOPE YOU HAD AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC " HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY LITTLE HANDSOME MAN EMERSON " WITH THE MOST GORGEOUS NAME

... So, lovely to hear from you KIM ... I am so thinking of you ... and I'm just going to give you a little heartfelt hug from me to you

Sara I don't carry a nappy bag.

Happy 2nd Birthday for tomorrow Riley. Hope you have a fab day. Not sure if I will be on the computer tomorrow, so I hope you don't mind me send you your Birthday congrats now.

Hey Lovely Mummies,

Happy Birthday Em for Sunday!!
    Happy Birthday Riley for today!!
    Is there anyone elses I have forgotten since we've been away?

We are home from Melbourne and OMG!!!!! How cold is it down there!! Saturday it got to 9 degrees! Wed/Thurs and I think Fri were pretty nice though. The Wiggles was fantastic, I wish they would come up to Bundy...I'd go again and Jayden loved it and we went to the zoo on Sunday which was really good too as it was too cold for there to be a crowd, it didn't rain and I left Jayden's beanie at home but he loved it anyway....Giraffes are his new favourite animal so he got one from the gift shop.

It was fantastic catching up with my family and friends, one (supposably) good friend couldn't find the time to visit even though she only lives about 10mins away...I was pretty pi$$ed off and hurt over that but not worth getting upset over, least I know who my real friends are.

We are all so exhausted Jayden is still asleep from the 3hr car ride home from Sunny Coast, he slept in a lot in Melb (maybe too cold to get up??) Sunday morning it was 11am and Monday was 10am....Never heard over him sleeping for so long!

Sorry its all about me, I hope you have all been good....I'm off to unpack and have a shower
    oxoxoxoxox

Wow that all sounds like so much fun Tania - glad you had a gr8 time. And whowhaaa at the sleep ins, how fantastic is that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!!!

kim - thanks i did have a lovely quiet time, Jay only did it cause i told him too, he didn't have a choice, i am making the most of his sick leave, he did all the night time wakeups last night too, Arch has ben waking up 10 times a night, yippee, not too bad when you can share the load though. What is a nappy bagfor a toddler? I still take a bag with me cause Arch always seems to poo when we go out, i just use a big tote bag now though, can't wait til i don't have to take one with me anymore. Woohoo on the new fridge and telly!

christine - Hope the cakes all truned out well, I bet Riley is having a fab time at daycare being the centre of atention

tania - glad you all enjoyed the trip to Melb. So cute that Jayden loved the giraffes, we wnet there a month ago and i fell in love with the giraffes too, Arch only liked the monkeys. Your friend is a big poo bum head! way to go ayden for sleeping in so much!

Just put Arch to bed, he hasn't had a day sleep for 2 days, he coped really well without one too, is straight to sleep today though. I have my 3 uear old cousin here today, then tomorrow Archie spends the day at his house, Jay and I are going to go out for lunch while we have time to ourselves yay.

Happy birthday
    Riley

Hi girls!

HAPPY 2'ND BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!

Me tired and cold.

Got my hair done today....looks great! If my camera was'nt broken i'd take some pics and post them

Bed now....Hope you are all well....

Night!

Happy Birthday Emmerson
    Happy Birthday Riley.

I am feeling a bit low today cause I did not get into the course I wanted to do. Apparently as I am not working in the child care field already I "don't qualify". Der, how am I supposed to get into the field without it?
    Anyway, I have been offered the statement of attainment course which is only 5 subjects, but should be able to work my way up from there. I expect to have that finished by the end of the year and hopefully start the business this time next year, so maybe I will get into my course next year?
    I really want to have a degree in children's services and perhaps a degree in business management too. I now it's only Family Day care but am I being a little anal about qualifications? Who knows I might even run my own CC centre one day.

Then there's this damn flu. It's just not going. Been 5 days and my head is still pounding. I have no sick days left, nearly no annual leave left, so off to work I trotted today. grr. Katy has been off her food for a couple of days at daycare, and will only really eat ice cream, yoghurt or juice, so I am thinking she is still feeling pretty yucky too. She usually has two of everything at daycare. Sometimes thirds!

I have been busy organising the Australia's Biggest Morning Tea, which is on Thursday at work. So far we have raised nearly $200 so I am pretty happy about that. You would all laugh at me the way I have been trotting around the office with a red stuffed up nose and my 0055 sexy voice.

I would love to have enough money so that I could dedicate more time to cancer research fundraising. Maybe one day when I win lotto...............

Sorry .... rambling. I had a little bit of Rum in my cuppa this evening to try and sweat out this flu tonight.

Nite

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by ~Leanne~; May 21st, 2008 at 07:37 AM.

Been up since 3am with gastro
    violently ill at all possible ends.
    What the hell is going on?
    Thank goodness for CC. I barely touched Katy this morning in the hope that if I am away from her today she won't get it.
    Last thing I want is for missy to get sick too.
    Left her crying. and had to stop at the servo on the way home to ......... well you know.

I wanna cry.

sara - hope you hasd a good nights sleep

leanne - sorry you didn't get into your course, how disappointing for you. The new plan you have sounds good, i am sure you will get into the course next year. Hope that flu clears up soon and Katy feels better too. oh not gastro too! Goodluck to whoever used the servo toilet after you LOL! Big hugs, i would def be crying by now too.

I feel a bit like death warmed up this arvo, just got back from groceries and feeling quite yuck, prob gastro again knowing my luck recently, maybe i got it from you leanne, stop breathing on your computer.

I laughed after reading your post Elissa. yes, the servo loo probably would not be the best place to be after me.
    Hope you feel better soon too.

Oh leanne, so sorry to hear about your course, but glad you have a plan B. FAR OUT hope you feel a tad better tonight though.

Happy Birthday Master Lachlan!!

for tomorrow......

Did my pistol shoot today....my arms feel like they're going to fall off, my hands anre scratched and bruised and the muscles in my fingers are so sore it hurts to type (holding a pen is out of the question)...i must love this job. Tomorrow is weaponless control so I may not be able to type at all tomorrow.

happy birthday Lachie for tomorrow too i won't be able to get in tomorrow

smiles4u Guest

Talking

HAPPY BIG 2nd BIRTHDAY RILEY FOR YESTERDAY

i posted last night, but lost it

leanne - glad i could give you a laugh, hope you are on the mend

kim - hope you are still in one piece after your weaponless control training.

Our darn heater isn't working AGAIN, had it serviced a couple of weeks ago and now its playing up again, so i am freezing! Going to a diner party tonight, hopefully my sister will come and look after Archie so we can have an adult night

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast