Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #51

Ok all I am going to sign off now, not sure if I am going tomorrow or Monday yet. Will see how I go 2nite. Have a few things to get done before I go, and to spend a little time with Wade also. So provided I have a caesar on 27th June then I will be back home around the 1st of July, but if he comes early I may be home earlier. I have never been so desperate to get to Mackay with all these false pains I have been getting (had some serious back pain last night and also I could hardly walk the other night I was in so much pain with the pressure of him being engaged). Bit surreal we are going to turn from 3 into 4, just going to enjoy every precious moment with Lachlan over the next couple of weeks. Love to all and take care.

OOOH good luck sheree i can't wait to hear all about the arrival of little riley take care and remenber we are thinking of you

Oooh good luck Sheree. Hope it goes just how you want.

Morning girls!

Been MIA again lately, Sorry!

I have been on uni residential the whole past week. My brain has officically gone into information overload.

Just popping in quicky to wish Sheree all the best. Looking forward to hearing the birth announcement of Riley (who, personally i think, is coming early! - being engaged and all!!).

I will be back later on to catch on personals.

Ciao...

Good luck Sheree. Will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing about your Riley experience.

Naughty two year old over here today.
    DH is working this weekend so struggling,
    Over it.

smiles4u Guest

Smile

SHEREE ... sending you tons of heartfelt positive good wishes ... and some hugs to you & bubba Riley too

... Yep, will be thinking of you & so hope you are doing just super

Take great care, & we all know you will be doing just that !!!!!!!!

xxx X (extra big one for Riley)

sheree - best of luck for Riley's arrival, will be thinking of you. Enjoy your special time with Lachlan

Only 6 sleeps til we move, YAY

Agggh thanx girls, didn't end up leaving today, all was fine last night. So straight after daycare tomorrow when I pick lachlan up at 1pm we will head to Mackay. Will feel so less uptight once I am in there! Will miss you all and talk soon.

Good luck Sheree! Can't wait to hear the news of Riley's arrival, my phone will be on day and night so I don't care if its 3am I want to know haha of course if he holds on til the caesar it will be during the day anyway I guess. How exciting!!!

I have a MW appt tomorrow and taking the day off. Fingers crossed the baby has turned, I think I will ask for another scan just to make sure....beside I want to see what the baby looks like haha.

Off to finish the washing now and go to bed.....Sorry for no personals, hope you all had a good weekend

Hi Ladies. Sorry I have been absent. Have been uber busy with home happenings. Things have settled with DH and I. We are hopefully moving in a few weeks into a house. TG!!
    Good luck and belly rubs for you Sheree! How exciting. The hardest part will be over soon. I still think its easier to have a newborn then to be heavily pregnant with a toddler. LOL. Although when they are both more awake then you, not so.
    I have spent the last few days visiting my mum and dad with the girls. They live in Coffs ( Im in Bris) It dropped down to 4 degrees and India had an asthma attack. Lucky I am always prepared and redi pred and ventolin was enough to get her back. After that I packed up and bundled up the girls and hit the road back to Brissy. Felt the need for warmer weather and India's doctors. India is so much better with the Brisbane climate. Everytime I take her somewhere out of Brisbane she gets bad asthma. Took her to Fiji last year and we spent half our hellish trip in hospital. Anyone else have toddlers with Asthma or allergies. India is allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts. With wheat and soy in the mix too. Although she is eating bread now with an olive oil spread (for butter) and vegemite and honey on toast. She is slowly growing out of things I think. She also suffers with excema but that only on her face hands and feet now. We suspect she may be slightly colour blind because she always calls blue yellow. However it was only a few months ago and everything was pink lol. Apparently you have to wait until they are 4 before you know. She knows all the other colours except blue. But she always calls it yellow. Fingers crossed she picks it up. The paed said that she has the vocabulary of a 3 year old so we are pretty proud of her none the less. Little chatter box parrot that she is. Her little sister will probably be worse since she has India as a role model and is always cooing and gurgling and giggling at us.
    Fun times!!
    Hope you are all well. Sorry I haven't had time to do personals.
    xx Reenie xx

hiya all, well i had my first exam today holy smackers i hope i did alright then friday i have the last exam then the wait is on i have to stay up all night on the 11th of july to get in to the tuturials that i need to get into on top of that i have the flu and keep flaking out out it was a fun exam i had to drugged up to the eye balls on cold and flu tablets so i may have written pure crap. ok off to bed gl sheree

tania - i'll keep my fingers crossed that bub has turned

shazz - hope the flu buggers off quick!

me to Elissa

Tania ~ turning baby vibes for you hope every thing turns out how you expect

Hope everything goes well Sheree, can't wait to see the birth announcement.
    Glad bub has turned Tania (saw yur FB entry)
    We have moved in but the whole house is covered in boxes and I can't find any of Riley's shoes LOL Hopefully will get a chance for personals later in the week.
    Love to all.

glad the move went well Christine
    and woot on a turned baby for you Tania

okk back to revision BBL

Trying to get through my first assignment and it is killing me. Either I am not in the studying way of thinking yet, or words just dont make sense.

My hubby came home saying he wants to do a management degree which his work will pay for. Far out can you imagine two full time working students and with a 2 year old. Are we mad????

Leanne- Yes!!

I am in so much trouble. I have lost my Pandora bracelet. I just ordered a new bead (my very first one I am buying myself) and then realised far out I can't remember where it is.
    It cost $700. I am in so much trouble.
    I am bawling as I write this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast