Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #51

CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!! I was just skipping through the posts and I saw the big gap in yours and had to read!! Good luck!!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes!!!

I can't sleep! I woke up to pee at 2.40am and have been laying there trying to go back to sleep since! I eventually got hungry so I got up for some milk and decided to jump on the computer

Got an Ob appt this arve so only half day at work thank god, I'm going to try and get a bit of sleep before my alarm goes off in an hour!

Have a great day!

WOO HOOO KIM!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and understand your nerves completely. I am so sorry i only just popped in now and that I missed it when you posted.
    Elissa- Riley is unsettled too still, he loves the house during the day but has been hopeless about sleeping at night. We have had him in our bed for all or part of every night since we got here which is getting pretty wearing.
    Tania- hope obs visit went well.

Thanks girls, unfortunatley though I don't think this one's a sticker either. I've got some tinged CM (sorry) and I've had odd pains last night and this morning, so not real hopeful.

I know its easier said than done but try not to worry too much and get as much rest as possible, it could just be implantaion....I got a lot of cramping with both pregnancies, no tinged CM but that could just be a little spotting?? Sorry I'm probably not too much help, but know that I'm thinking of you and sending lots of

Thanks mate.
    Hey have you heard from Sheree.? Can you let her know I'm thinking of her. I don't have her mobile to send her a message.

She is doing well, just anxious to meet her new little man. She did say that he is small like Lachie, he must have had a big growth spurt early on and slowed right down toward the end, she said she hasn't grown much since 30wks. I'll definitely let her know your thinking of her and I will let everyone know when Riley has been born (unless someone else beats me to it )

Hugs Kim, we are all thinking of you.

Hugs from me too Kim.

Sheree woo hoo not long now
    Not long for you either Tania.

Woo hoo

We are TTC too. Just 'taking it easy' ATM.

kim ~ hun try not to worry massive bigs hugs like tania said it could just be a bit of spotting i had terrible cramps and spotting too there is still hope i will be keeping you in my thoughts

CONGRATULATIONS SHEREE, WADE & LACHIE!!!!

I just got a text from Sheree:

~Our precious Riley Lynwall has arrived @ 8.08am. 3.5kgs 7lb 10oz. Head circum 35cm. 53cm long. We r both well oxox

Well done Sheree, can't wait to see pics of baby Riley! to the world little man!

Congrats Sheree and family on the birth of baby Riley!

Congratulations and welcome Riley.

CONGRATULATIONS SHEREE, WADE AND LACHIE!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD RILEY LYNWALL!

COngrats to Sheree! Weeeee a toddler and a newborn. It is so much fun isn't it? Hehe.

Sticky vibes to all that TTC. I am TNTC at the moment!! (trying not to) I am very fertile and as I only had a cesar 3 months ago with DD2 I need to give my body at least 12 months without implantation. So am going to give Mirena a go. Would like to have number 3 in a few years. Need a break!! Plus I am just about to start uni. Gonna be busy busy busy.
    Just a question? My 2YO India can say most of the colours. Except she was calling yellow, blue for a couple fo weeks, now she can see blue but now calls Green , blue. I am not worried because I think she is doing well to know colours now. But I just wanted to ask how other 2yo's are going with colours. Just to see if she is on par.
    thanks Reenie

Good Luck with TNTC haha.... Jayden is very good with his colours, he says all of them but gets brown confused with black other than that pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, black, white, red, orange he can recognise and say the colour. He is hopeless with numbers though, he can say them but won't count and everything is 2 ATM.

Leanne: Not long at all, only 3 weeks....I am very excited! GL TTC

Is someone going to post a announcement for Sheree in the Birth Announcements???

I'm happy to do it...

woooohoooo sheree congrats to you all

Sorry Sara I have just done it, i was waiting on the all clear from Sheree....here is a pic of Riley

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...40&ppuser=4086

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast