Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #52

It's a GIRL! and she got her VBAC. I'm so proud of her!!!!
    Lauren Hayley, 6lb10oz 52cm - she says she's tiny. Feeding well. My sister rang me this morning at 6.10 afer her deliver at 4.50. She was sooo excited AND she's feeding well.

YAY Off to buy more pink!!!

YAY!!! Congrats to your Sister and her family! What a tiny bub! Wish Ash was that little at birth LOL.....Her name is beautiful too!

Off to change Jayden's nappy, give him brekki and have a shower before Ashlea wakes up.....All while my Nan and Chris sleep soundly! Grrrrr!!!

Woo hoo Aunty Kim, great news.

Hugs Tania- wish we could come and help you, sounds like you need it atm.
    Shazz- Riley does a great line in tantys too, I am thinking of entering him in the Olympics LOL
    Elissa- try not to stress hun, just let it all go and not think about it (easier said than done I know)
    Sheree- Riley sounds like a great baby, I wish my Riley was that good at sleeping LOL

kim - thankyou, i am staying off the pill and hoping to get up the duff soon. Sorry you are having AND feeling again, be kind to yourself, good on you for walking outside and calling your mum, its great that you know what to do to help calm yourself down. YAY for your new neice!! Enjoy shopping for more pink!

shazz - your post bought tears to my eyes, you are such a lovely supportive person, i am taking it one day at a time like you said, it really is much easier to take like day by day instead of looking ahead all the time. Bugger about Ryan and his study tanty's, lever boy knows when his mum is at her most vulnerable!

tania - hope things are going okay for you x
    christine - thanks heaps for the support it means a lot

I poured my heart out to my sister last night about my anxiety with TTC and came to the conclusion that to hell with the anxiety, i want another baby and im gonna have, im not letting anxiety take away my chance of another bub, i am following everyones advice and taking things one day at a time. Jay's birthday today, we called him at work and Archie san Happy Birthday to him, he cried cause it was so cute! Heading to the Mount, looking after my 2 little cousins for a couple of nights down there.

evening all
    Yay Elissa i am so pleased your giving the anxiety the boot we will be right here with you through this

yay kim all you girls will make me clucky again arrrrgh stop it my DH will hit the roof lol or maybe just leave me lol only kidding

Christine lol an olympic tantyatolon i like it riley and ryan on the podium

Tania hope things are smooth sailing for you and Ashlea i bet Jayden is being a great big brother

sheree hi

Leanne Hi

sara hi

Lorelle Hi

ok back to the books talk to you all soon i promise

Shazz they would do us proud!!! Jess could win the teen section LOL

I was wondering what the deal was with drinking alcohol whilst breastfeeding. I had two beers last night at a BBQ spaced over 4 hours. I never took into consideration I should have only had one after a feed. I asked the midwife when I left hospital if I should not drink whilst breastfeeding and she said everything in moderation. So I occassionally have a sip or two of wine too! Should I not be doing this?

It was so funny at the BBQ, cause my non-drinking partner (well rarely anyways), pulled out a pepsi max and I pull out a beer. Everyone was laughing!!!

Ohhh also we picked out an engagement ring a few weeks ago in Brissy when we were there and they sent it to me a couple a weeks ago after being resized, and Wade finally proposed to me today!!! So romantic...... NOT!!! He rolled over to me in bed this morning and asked if I would marry him and he said I have flowers here and he pulled these flowers out from beside the bed and my all time favourite m&m's. Haha..... Now that will be a story to tell the kids.... NOT............

Congrats Sheree, at least he had flowers and choccies.

Congratulations Sheree!

Just went to watch Darcy at the "olympics' at school lol. It's her first day in a new room (older kids) and she's surprisingly anxious. They gave all the kids a medal and a certificate. It was really cute.

How cute Kim, we had an Olympic day last Monday, every child was in a country with kids of all ages. I was Germany, Erin got to be with me which was nice.

shazz - thanks heaps!
    sheree - Congratulations!!!!!!!! At least he thought to get you your all time fav m&ms! LOL at you pulling out a beer, im sure the amount of alcohol you drink wont do Riley any damage

kim - oh how cute to see Darcy at the 'olympics'

Just got home, was great to catch up with the family, however.....my 17 year old sister now announces she is also pregnant and wants to keep the baby!!!!!!!!! She was planning an abortion cause neither her or her bf want a baby now, but then my other sis announced her pg and my sis decided she would keep her baby. Her bf isn't happy at all and my sister has HUGE issues and is the least responsible person on the planet, so that has caused a lot of stress to us all. Geez how fertile are my sisters!!

Was at my Dad;s this morning getting our car fixed and all of the sudden I was starving hungry and thought I'd collapse. My legs and hands were shaking and all! I made 2 slad sangas and a milo and downed them as quick as i could, 15 mins later i was feeling much better. My Dad said "your not pregnant again are ya?", my answer, not that i know if......am still very bloated and am sleeping like the dead every night.....surely 3 sisters can't all get pregnant on the pill in the same couple of months!

My aunty got the 1st scan pics of her 16wk bub, oh so cute, cluck cluck cluck

Maybe ur UTD Elissa.

would be very interesting if i was sSheree, it would prob be due the same time as Archie!

congrats Sheree

Elissa just maybe hun you never know

well i had a gyno appt today and looks like i have to have a lap to check out what the hell is wrong with me

OMG Elissa your youngest sister is not much older than my DD! I would die if she was pg I must say, I think of how much she has planned for her future and babies are not part of it for years. I think Riley has pu her off anyway LOL

shazz - did i miss sonething, what is wrong with your girl bits?

christine - yeah, not the best situation thats for sure, i thought that archie would have put her off too!

Had to get meds at chemist this morning so i thought I'd buy a pg test, it was negative of course, no miracle pill baby for me, who was i kidding thinking I could be that super fertile LOL! I must just be run down atm, need to up my intake of veges i think. Bad thing is that i now have a spare pg test in the cupboard which means i wont be able to help myself this month, i bet i test before my AF is even due!

kim - you must have passed that magic 12 week mark by now WOOHOO!!

Maybe get a multi vitamin or something Elissa? This winter has really taken it out of me health wise, its been so damn cold.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast