Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #52

lorelle - its fantastic to hear from you again! I am really glad that the doctors are feeling positive about your sister. I hope you are looking after yourself this must be incredibly hard for you, i would be a complete mess if it was my sister, huge hugs to you xx I am super excited about being an Aunt, people often say how much Archie looks like my sister, we often joke that i had her baby (looks and behaviour wise) and she will have my baby.

My sister went home late this arvo, she has to work tonight, she didn't want to leave though, she says she can't wait to come back and stay again next weekend too. Her and Jay have a really close relationship too so i think she feels safe and looked after here which is great. I wish she could live next door to us, that would be perfect!

Happy Birthday Colby!!!
    Where did that last year go?

You guys are not going to believe this but I have the damn flu. My head aches, my body aches, my throat aches.
    I want my mummy...... :O(

Happy Birthday Colby!

I cannot believe she is 1 already!
    Leanne poor you, I always want my mum when I am sick too, can your's come over?

feeel better Leanne

leanne - big hugs, hope the germs dont stick around long

I am wondering if i am running low on iron, all of the sudden feel washed out and nauseas tonight. Is folic acid iron??? I was anaemic as a child twice, and when i was pg with Archie i expected my blood test to come back as low iron but i actually had a huge amount of iron...i was wondering if folic acid maube contributed???

No folic acid is a vitamin so you are not getting iron that way, maybe go to the GP and get checked out. There are a lot of bugs around atm so you may just be catching one.

christine - thanks for the info, i feel pretty dumb asking that! Yeah it must just be a virus casue Arch woke up last night burning up and complaining of sore bits.

Feeling a bit better which is just as well cause: Happy Birthday me.....
    Just had a big slice of baked cheesecake with mars bar (fat free of course).
    Hubby has not said happy birthday yet, and the day is half gone.
    Men!

Have a great day everyone.
    BBL.

Happy birthday Leanne!!! Ggggrrrrr at your dopey hubby! Glad you are feeling a bit better today

My sister ust had her dating scan. She is 10 weeks pregnant which means that the bub is not her ex's, it is a 1 night stand's. She is coping surprisingly well, her ex was disappointed as he was quite excited at the prospect of becoming a dad.

Archie went to bed at 11:30 and is still there now at 3:10! This virus is really knocking him around, hope he is feeling better by tomorrow.

Oh Leanne

Happy Birthday Babe!

Hope he got you a super duper pressie to make it up....or a surprise party....

Dumb question but Elissa could you already be UTD?

kim - oh don't do that to me, i am shocking enough at reading into every little symptom when i am ttc, let alone when i am on the pill!! in answer to your question, i guess so long as i am having sex there is always a chance of being pregnant, but no, i am still on the pill. Archie isn't well, though he has a cold, but I'm thinking i just have a touch of some sort of virus. God, if i were pregnant that would be REALLY strange....my aunty accidentally got pg on the pill with her 3rd baby, she is now 15 weeks, my sister accidentally got pregnant on the pill, she is now 10 weeks, hmmmm, maybe i am 5 weeks pregnant LOL, they say things happen in threes...Dont' worry the thought that i might be pregnant has crossed my mind, but knowing how hard we tried with Archie, i am sure there is no way i could get pregnant on the pill! How are you feeling? Got m/s still? Only a couple more weeks and you can feel relaxed about this pregnancy. My sister that is 10 weeks pregnant, she m/c her last bub at 12 weeks, so she is quite relieved that she only has 2 weeks til shde has passed that milestone and can relax.

Archie has been fairly miserable all day, just put him to bed, my exhaustion and nausea set in again at 4pm today which is lovely, probably doesn't help that i didn't have any lunch today, just a heap of chocolate custard!

lol Elissa...you just never know....you sister must be due the same time as me. I'm technically 10 weeks but I want to add a few days to lessen the pressure.

happy birthday Leanne hope you had a great day

Elissa ~ i'm glad your sister is coping ok she'll make a great mum

Kim wow 10 weeks already i am so excited for you it feels like yesterday you told us but i could only guess it must feel a lot longer for you
    hiya everyone else of to bed now i have a quiz on anatomy in the morning Oh my god .... wish me luck

shazz - a huge load of gl to you for your quizz, though im sure yo don't need it.

kim - thanks for putting the idea into my head...NOT! Now i can't stop thinking about being pg already and analising every single little feeling. She hasn't been given a due date yet, will get one on Monday, im guessing it would be around about the 10th March??? I have thought of doing the same thing with my next due date, put it back so that i don't go overdue and get all those phone calls!

me again...

well, nausea has kicked in again today at 4pm, getting that thick saliva feeling in the back of my throat that i have to keep swallowing all the time, it lasts til i go to sleep, but then by morning im feeling fine, then come 4pm its back! I finished taking the pill today, so i should get Af on friday. The only symptom i had when pg with Arch was come 4 om i'd fall asleep on the couch and feel really sick, thought i was getting sick but took a test JIC, it was BFP, so now i can't stop thinking what if i am pregnant. Just hanging out for AF on Friday so i can stop wondering....I even ate a big healthy l;unch today in case the nausea was from not having lunch, so its not that...

shazz - how do you feel your quizz went??

quizz went as well as can be expected i got 16 out of 20 so i suppose i have to be happy with that

thats a great result, well done!!! You must be a perfectionist Shazz, you are very hard on yourself, you have done brilliantly in your study so far you aught to be very proud of yourself.

DH and I are just sitting here dicussing going over to Scotland to see his family for a month sometime soon. Just working out finances atm, if we do decide to go the baby plans will be put on hold, but im not worried about that, im just happy to know that more babies are not completely ruled out.

We are headed to the Mount tomorrow for a couple of nights, its Nonna's funeral on Friday arvo and apparently a wog wake tends to go all night so should be a biggy, i just wish Archie was feeling better. I dont feel great about leaving him with my aunty on friday arvo knowing he isn't feeling great, but i know that Jay really needs me, didn't realise how hard it would be to pick DH over DS! I have no idea what to day to DHs family wen i see them on Friday, i haven't seen any of them since before Nonna died and this will be my first funeral, so not realy sure what to say/how to act. Oh well, im not their fav person anyway (im not the traditional cooking, ironing wifey type that their boy deserves!) so i don't really care if i slip even further down their list of fav people LOL.

Gosh i am bl00dy talkative today! Hope everyone enjoyed their day

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast