Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 # 9

Well Sheree after your text, Darcy must have known i was worried about another couple of babies and actually had a fair night. It wasn't good but it was better than it has been.
    My sister always refused milk too and didn't gain much weight. They never thought it was because she didn't like it until she was about 2! But that's what it was. She still doesn't like it and she's 27 now.

Leanne, the incubation period for CP is about 7-10days. Does that fit?
    Man I hope she doesn't have it.

I have a friend with a new bub coming this morning and then we're off to stay at Nanny and Poppy's for the night, for something different while Cameron's working.

Tania our Kmarts [email protected] they never have good bubba stuff.

Oops the dragon's awake.....
    So I might BBL.

Sheree, your post brought tears to my eyes you poor thing. I will be thinking of you, Wade and Lachlan.

Katy was tube fed the first two and a half weeks of her life cause she did not want to suck. She had all the tests in the world which all came back clear, just did not want to suck. Now you can't stop her and she's one of those chubba bubbas.

I am praying that he is just fussy and does not like milk. I know it must be hard for you.

Take care, eh?

Me again ~ can't stay away!!! This place is very addictive.

Well Katy's spots seem to have gone so it might have just been heat rash, it was pretty hot here in Syd yesterday. There's just a few on her face but they may be pimples and on her chest has died down. She has a stuffed up nose and is coughing so maybe just a cold? Who knows.

I'll keep an eye on her though as my niece (age 4) who was here on Sunday and who could not stay away from Kaitlyn ~ well her spots appeared on Monday pm / Tues am. They say they are contagious up until two days before the spots appear so we might be lucky, but you never know. Grr.

Enough from me, I'll check in later
    Have a good day girls.

Was that said tongue in cheek Vic?
    After you said that about the shorts I went to target to try and find some suits with sleeves and legs cos sometimes it's still a bit cool but too hot for longs - they had none and no soft shorties either.....where else to go besides Target and Kmart??

Tania, love the new ticker

OMGOMGOMG! Darcy's been asleep 2hours!She's never slept that long in the day ever!

Sheree and Wade ~ we will definately be thinking of you and hope and pray that things start looking up for Lachie

Leanne ~ Ryan was also tube fed for the same reasons scary huh but least there is these things available for sick or little bubbas

Vic ~ the movie was great well worth the hire

Just a quick one before I dash out again. I've been so busy but I have managed to keep up with reading posts at least! I have a few pairs of Bonds shorts... they're from Big W and they're quite short and made from the same material as their te-shirts etc. Very cute and with matching accesories! HTH. Will pop on tomorrow for personals!

Just a quick one got on here to post lachies progress today and now he is crackin up!!!!

Well everyone Lachie has been good feeding today not alot of fuss but never finishes his bottles all the same, but in adding it all up since his 8.45pm feed last night it will probably amount to 700ml in one day. His feeds have been:
    8.45pm (last night) - 190ml (he was very tired and partially fell asleep drinking so I got heaps into him)
    5.30am - 120ml (again the night feeds are good when he is half asleep)
    9.30am - 100ml
    12.40pm - 90ml
    3.15pm - 80ml
    Next feed will be around 6pm before his last feed at 9pm, so the 6pm feed should be, well I will again make a 120ml bottle, so addin all that up he would have had 700ml YEAH!

If he is good all weekend, then maybe we won't have to go into hospital on Monday.

The thing is I have a very short memory, when he is good I really do forget all the bad, but then I think a little harder and his feeds are definitely more bad then good. What to do...... Will just record all feeds over the weekend and see what paed says on Monday, regardless he still needs beefing up, I am concerned if he gets sick he will have nothing to fight it with.

Sheree, it's a good idea to document it all. Even if her rights himself in many years you'll be able to show him what a torment he was and how much you gave him when he tries to put you in a nursing home! Only joking. Documenting it really is a good idea, because you do forget.

definately write it all down sheree

Evening Girls...

First things first...

for you Sheree, Wade and lachie and GOOD LUCK!! I am really sorry that it has come to this for you guys. I really hope that all works out for you and that lachie gets gets nice and fat for you soon. Here's another hug from Briley and I

Well Briley, Brent and I are in Cairns this weekend. Mum decided to go up for some relaxation and to visit my cousin so i decided to follow! We have been down the night markets tonight for dinner, an ice-cream and a wander around on the esplanade. We are going to sugarworld tomorrow which is lots and lots of waterslides!! I can't wait to take Briley in the pool with me..Don't worry i'm not intending on taking her on the slides with me!!

The needles went ok yesterday. I still cried though. Even with Brent by my side. We also got Briley weighed and measured. Weight is 6.3kg. Height is 66cm(a growth of 5cm in 3 weeks i might add :eek: ). Head circumfrence of 41cm. But other than that she is growing well.

Kim - Glad to hear that things are looking up for you and Darcy. Briley had a good one last night too. She went down at about 9.00pm lastnight and slept through till 8.30am this morning. She even slept for 4 hours in the car on the way up here. We have just got home for the night markets and she is down for the count now so we'll see how tonight goes. Hope it continues on this streak for you.

Hi to everyone else...Hope all is well for you all.

I am off to bed now. It's late and i am tired.

Talk to you all tomorrow...

Ciao

well done Adam i how i wish Ryan would copy you and be a good boy

Night i'm off to bed now we are in for a shocker tonight Ryan has been screaming for hours been on the boob for an hour sucking for a minute then resting for 10 ( i have plenty of milk i think - i have been getting the let down feeling ) but he also had a 160 ml bottle and has just passed out for daddy he ahas been jamming anything and everything into his mouth then screaming some more so these teeth better make an apperance soon other wise i may pass out from sheer exhaustion (sp) nite

Oh Shazz, I hear ya.... Last night Darcy wouldn't settle after her feed at 12.30 so I picked her up to nurse her as we weren't at home and I didn't want her to wake anyone. She takes one look at me and did the biggest projectile vomit I've seen for ages. She never spews, never. It was in my bra,down my belly and legs - gross!:eek: SO another night was ridiculous.

She's ok in the day and sleeps well, just not at night. I can't feel teeth, but she has to be the hottest kid I've felt. Tonight's not starting well either, but since this is night 9, I'm kinda getting used to it. Does anyone else have a wriggler? I mean a real wriggler who cannot slow down for one minute of the day. It's why she's so hard to get to sleep.

Cool trip Sara. I wish we lived closer to nice places.

Kim, my child is the ever ready man he almost needs a sedative to relax and I reackon this is part of the reason he doesn't feed well and is very hard to get to sleep like Darcy too! He has a terrible rash on his face atm, and the more he rubs is the worse it gets, it just look horrible, poor thing, it is just sooo itchy!!!!!!!!

This might sound a bit gross Sheree, but at 8pm on a Saturday what else can you get?
    Have you tried putting a bit of saliva on the rash? It really does work to stop itching.

Hey you lot, how am i supposed to tell if the Dargon's teething? She always drools heaps (since she was born) and is always hot. She copped a bit of panadol tonight for good measure cos nothing else was working. I can't feel teeth.

Thanks Kim but I have some Qv ointment, it worked last time, doesn't seem to be working its charms this time, but am pasting it on once he is asleep so it isn't rubbed off!!!!

Does everyone else still have to nurse their babies too sleep, should he be more progressed then this by now, I think he has gone to sleep all of 3 times in his life by himself!!!

morning everyone

Kim ~ NO Fear Darcy is teething alright it is just the million dollar question as to when the little blighters will poop through ...fun isn't it these babes should have come with some sort of toubleshooting guide ...but noooo ... lol i'm hoping Ryan will get all his teeth at once give me a week of pure nightmareish behaviour and be done with it ...

Sheree~ i have started to nurse Ryan to sleep as he fights it every step of the way problem being is i now don't know how i will stop cause he just won't shut his eyes otherwise but he kills my back as he is so heavy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast