Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #11

GO ASH!!!! He sounds like a keeper!! Hope it works out! Blake looks like such a little boy now. How is eveything going with your ex and stuff.

Dan, I have another 2 weeks before work so am trying to get my house in order for babysitters (only mu mum but she is a neat freak!!) I cant believe you brought 0000 pants!!! Angus still fits his 000, but I buy 00 or 0 now.

Oh, it is really hot here as well. I should move my big butt and finish clearing up the dinner dishes!! BBL!!!

Shell-Messy, really messy. We are civil and talk like best mates when we're in each others presence (for Blake's sake) but when we're on the phone or via text it's nasty. Long story short is he is trying to rort me out of child support, not paying rent at his house and my name is on the lease so my rental ledger is going to look bad, making it hard for me to rent my own place etc etc. Bah, seperation is the pits.

Well I can see I'm in for a fun night, Blake went down at 7:10 and was up at 7:45...must be another toothy peg or sickness, poor thing. Off to the doctors tomorrow, will be interesting to see how much he weighs!

Ash - sorry to hear your DH is being a pig but YAY on the new man. He sounds gorgeous. Make sure he keeps up the good work and treats you like a queen!

Dan - yay for no pregnancy but boo on the AF. Couldn't comment myself on that aspect (the lengths I'll go to to avoid AF!!) and not looking forward to it again after a minimum of 2.5 years without it! I hope it passes quickly for you. Iz loves the pool, or more to the point, floating around in her little chair like royalty - if you peeled grapes for her and fanned her with ostrich feathers the picture would be complete! The photo was at my folks on Boxing Day - 46 degrees so I think every baby would have loved swimming that day!

Kass - no idea on names yet. DH is a royal pain in the butt for that so I'm sure it will be a post birth decision.

ROFL Lulu - you crack me up.

Ash, what a pain. Why does he think he doesn't need to pay child support?? That sux, he is providing money to raise his child so it shouldn't be an issue. If it's not one thing, it's another hey. I hope it all works out for you anyway. How did your job interview go??

Lulu, my DH was a pain with baby names also. Every name I suggested it was like "yuck" "no way" blah blah. Poor Angus had no name for about a week cause we were constantly fighting over it!!! I gave in to Angus cause I could not come up with anyting better!!! I love it now though, and it really suits him!!

Well, everyone has gone to bed and left me!! I am not tired for once! think I am ovuating though cause I have really bad cramps. Will have to stay clear of dtd for a week or so just to be sure!!!

Anyways, I might go fold some washing. The sun has finally been out so have done all my washing!! I hate folding up though!

Nighty night evyone!!

Hey Ash, just seen you are selling your Ergo. Didn't you like it??? I recently brought one after selling my HAB, and I really like it! Just wondering!! ( I am nosy!!)

Shell-He didn't like it, not me! He just wants to crawl, he hates being in the Ergo and a pram so makes going out interesting to say the least.

Lulu-46? ****...yuk yuk yuk you poor thing!!! I would have keeled over quite literally.

I'm seeing C tomorrow, I'm so excited lol just like a giddy school girl again.

There is nothing like the first few dates and getting to know each other. I remember the butterflies in the stomach and the giggling. Making me all funny feeling remembering getting to know DH. Dare say these feelings wont last long, DH is p!ssing me off!! It is officially his first day of being a stay at home dad and last night Olivia woke up at 4am screaming. I got up to get Livvy her and changed her and went in to wake Dave up for to settle her and he greeted me with "you are still the mother" and with that he rolled over and went to sleep so I sat up and settled her. Then this morning I got up with her again and did the housework. GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I don't think he gets the whole idea of him being the stay at home daddy.

Oh Dan. I soooo hear you on that. I would love to leave Iz with DH for a week, with a list of everything that I do in my day and see how he copes. If I could throw in him having a pregnant body at the same time it would be just perfect. I'm not (and I'm sure you're not either) expecting him to grovel at my feet each night telling me how incredible I am and how hard I work, but it would be really nice to not have to have a hissy fit for him to acknowledge that I don't sit on my ar*e all day and watch Dr Phil!

Time for a new thread found HERE

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910