Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #11

Heehee!! Lulu they have both!!! There are single use little sachet things that really only have enough in them for 1-2 meals depending on how much they eat I guess! The come in smooth or lumpy and are wet food ( I feel like Im talking about dog food ) The cereals are in a large sachet thing and they are dry food and are 125g - I got multigrain breakfast- banana and apricot, multigrain breakfast and banana porridge. You mix ab out 3-4 tablespoons with milk or water, and I added fruit. Basically like a normal cereal hun- I only found these at Safeway yesterday, they dont have them at the huge coles near us - ridiculous. Check out [url="http://www.raffertysgarden.com"]Rafferty's Garden | 100% natural premium baby food, packed for maximum convenience.[/url]!

My stuff is mushy in a packet - have a look at the website - it's the SMOOTH range

[url="http://www.raffertysgarden.com/"]Rafferty's Garden | 100% natural premium baby food, packed for maximum convenience.[/url]

Snap Kristen

God I feel like a very slack mother compared to you all!! I only give Noah plain rice cereal no fruit and I can't be bothered making him food so I buy the jars That is when I remember to feed him!!!

Nothing really new to report here, just got word that the people who were going to order the engagement invites off of me decided to design something themselves. Always the way! Other than that I am moving to a new shopping cart that is more user friendly so that is where I am hiding at the moment!! Noah is being Mr. Grumpy I have to wonder if teeth are on the way. He is screaming right now and Juz is not dealing very well with him so I must run!! Hope everyone is doing great, will try to get to personals again one day soon!!

Oh Sarah, nice name!!! Glad your avi is the same or I wouldn't have known who it was!!! Yeah, my DH doesn't cope very well with Angus either, he is a grizzly cranky mess atm, who like Noah, does not like to sleep. I feel like a failure cause I feel like I am hitting rock bottom, so have filled him to the brim with formula tomight to try and get him to sleep. The last week he has been awake sometimes every hour, and screams till i put him on the boob. I am absolutley f%$kin exhausted. So I got some sachets of formula, and tommee tippee bottles, and gave him a bottle before he went to bed. Fingers crossed it works!!

Ash - got the nappy, thanks hun!!

I actually gave Angus oats this morning, you know the 2 minute ones in the sachet. Well he loved it, lumps and all. I just did 50/50 cows milk and water. Something different for him for now. I also made some rusks and he loves them!! Put vegemite into the basic recipe as well, yummo!

Tan, how come you are still walking/tram etc, haven't you got your car back yet??

Hello to evryone else!!

Best go, just had a cuppa tea so might go try and nod off for a bit!!! xx

Shell-It still needs a few more washes to be at max absorbency, glad you got it though...that was quick, I only sent it on Friday.

Nope no car yet. They said today last Friday so it will be interesting to see if it actually will be ready today or not.....so frustrating but at least I have no distractions while I clean today!
    I dont't have time for personals right now but will be back later I have so much housework to do today, somehow over the course of 2 days it has just gotten beyond a joke!! Hope you are all super dooper and enjoying your bubs!
    Oooh have to mention- I went and saw my gf's baby last night - OOOOMMMMMGGGG she is adorable - 3.6kg, so a bit smaller than Izzy was but ooooh soooo tiny! I couldnt believe Iz was that small ever. Made me clucky for about ooooo .08 of a second!!

What did ur GF girl her bubs, Tan?
    Shell: Sorry 2 hear that ur not getting much sleep, but hang in there has im going through the same thing. Bella will sleep till maybe 3am if im lucky then wake up every hr! I think she's teething, and just finds it so hard 2 settle, last night i had 2 put food on the end of her dummy so she would fall asleep. im soooo tired....... :-(

blerghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mason was up every hour until 3am, then every 10 mins until 8am. WHAT A jOKE!!

I am barely functioning righ now so sorry for no personals.

I'll come back when I feel less zombie like

Congrats to your GF Tan, how exciting! A new little playmate for Izzy! I know what you mean, I saw a newborn recently and I was OMG was Elena ever that small? Ha ha how quickly you forget!

Ok ladies is the Rafferty's stuff in the baby section or in the adult cereals or somewhere else?? Cos I can't find it

We had our 8 month check up yesterday and little Miss is doing well. She is now 71.5cm long and weighs 8.9kg! Oh and although she won't crawl at home she did for the nurse cheeky monkey So she can do it but chooses not to

Anyway better go, have a busy day. Its DHs birthday and we went out last weekend but thought I would cook him a special meal tonight as it is his 30th!

Cyber hugs to the mummies with naughly non-sleeping babies......hope things get better soon.

Another quick one here - Im on fire today! Already dusted, vacuumed and have done one load of washing!

Kass - She called her daughter Haydn! Different but that's my girlfriend - she's very unconventional!

Danni - Awww sweets you poor thing. Somethings gotta give soon hun, and you will get some proper rest. If you need anything let me know.

Lis - Raffertys is in the baby section. I have a HUGE 24 hour Coles near me and they only stock the Lumpy stuff (10mths +) and nothing else, and I went to Safeway near my mums in Kilsyth (I think you are near there -its the one on Canterbury Rd) and they have pretty much the whole range. The baby cereal is new so some places may not stock it yet.

Shell - you poor thing. I hear you on the formula though, Iz has jus started drinking from a sippy cup - whoo hooo so now I can think about getting DH to give her feeds not just me. 8 months of breastfeeding every 3 hours takes its toll.

Back later for more Im sure!

I think I need you ladies to start editing your posts for me so I can choose what I read and what I ignore. You need to put in a big "WARNING WARNING WARNING" before you say anything about babies not sleeping and BFing all hours. I have had so many dreams now that Ned is a nightmare sleeper but fortunately I can BF her. The dreams are all a bit different as in where I am in the house, but they're all the same in that I'm sitting or walking around with Ned stuck to my boob at all hours or she's screaming in my arms, and I get visits from each of you saying "ha ha - see we told you it was cr*p!!", all while Izzy sleeps blissfully in the corner!

I think I need therapy . . .

Hey I just noticed that is has only taken just over a week to nearly finish May Babies #11 which should be #12 but who is paying attention

Ran into coding issues with rebuilding my website and sitting here cracking the *****s thinking it might be time for a shower and a run around the house to get it sparkling. BBL!!

awww.... lulu dont b silly u'll b fine and anyway u'll adjust like u did with iz and everyone else did with there bubs. I admire what ur doing if i was a lil older id b TTC #2 now but it's just not practical 4 me. The pg prob giving u bad dreams, i had shockers when i was pg.

Ha ha Lulu don't worry! Those pg hormones make for some crazy dreams. Besides maybe your gorgeous Iz will teach Ned how to sleep!

Thanks Tan, yes that Safeway is close to me but not where I usually shop. I will go check it out! I think the name Haydn is gorgeous for a little girl!

So how many bfp's will there be in this group this year.....is anybody else considering #2? My DH wants to start TTC #2 but I want to wait until next year. I'd like to move houses first as we are already cramped in our little place and I'm thinking it would be nice to have Elena toilet trained or in the process of being trained before #2. What does everyone else think??

Anyway better keep going while El is down for a nap. I have already made dinner for tonight but have to go do all the dishes now (the worst part).

Lis - I think its gorgeous too and it suits her!! Good luck shopping! We are thinking about MAYBE TTC at around the middle of the year. At the moment though I still havent had AF and we are soooo slack. I cant take the mini pill at a regular time so have given up so we currently use NO contraception Idiots, although secretly, even though I am tired, and can't imagine working, looking after Iz and being pg again, it would be nice to get our two tots nice and close together!! We'll see what happens - so far breastfeeding as a contraception seems to be working for us.

****- Our car STILL isn't ready. It's beyond a joke. Now they are saying tomorrow. WTF- it obviously wasn't going to be ready today - pick a day and stick with it you [email protected]%@^%^@ idiots....Aarrrggghhh Im so angry. I was going to go to mum and dads and have a trial run of being apart from Izzy for the day, now Im stuck at home again. Grrrrrrrrr....

Hi everyone!!!
    I would love a second one, mainly because a girl at work is pregnant and is at the same point as I was this time last year, am feeling very clucky. We have sort of decided to come of the pil this time next year, but I would love them close together, and I was off the pil for 18 months before anything happened, mmmm may have to have another chat with hubby about that!!!!!
    I got a couple of days off work!!!! yay yay
    Took Ethyn to the docs yesterday and he is still not 100% so the doc said not to have him in childcare for a couple of days, try and get it out of his system. Hubby was going to take today off, but he was busy at work. I love being home with my son. He is almost crawling, but part of me thinks he may skip it and keep moving the way he is, he moves around quite fast, so that may keep him happy, he still drags himself up, mainly all over me!!!!! When he does its like he's pulling himself up to give me a cuddle!!! Aww he is soo cute when he does it!!
    Does anyone here use a baby sling? I have a [email protected] one that hubby picked out without me!! and I hate it, its too hard to put on, and I have only used it a few times because of this. Hubby wants to go to the footy next month, and wants to take Ethyn, and there will be no room for a pram at the footy, so I was thinking of a sling.. I have seen one on ebay, which is just material, is similar to one called the mayawrap from babes in arms website. Can I post links to the ebay one? Just wondering if anyone here uses one, and which ones they can recommend, I don't want to spend too much money as I don't think I will use it a lot just mainly going to the footy and anywhere else where taking a pram will be just too hard.
    Ok thats it for me!! Have to catch up with some ironing while Ethyn is asleep!!

Hi All!

Lulu, you crack me up!! I'm sure your next one will be a great sleeper like Izzy!! My first 2 were great (being girls I think!!)

Lee, I have an ergo, it is great! Check with Ash, I think she had one for sale. They are kind on your back and sooo easy to put on.

Tan, what a BUMMER about your car!!!! Don't know how you do it!!

Well, we officially have monsoon weather up here!! There are local floods happening everywhere - the rain has just been bucketing down!! Crazy stuff!!!

Well I dont know whether it was a coincedence or not, but Angus only had 1 feed last night and slept so much better. mIGHT TRY IT AGAIN TONIGHT AND SEE! Thanx angus for putting caps lock on!!

Anyway, mr cranky here needs to have a sleep. bbl.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast