Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #13

El is sick for the first time, I took her to the doctor and she has an ear infection I feel a bit guilty as I thought she was upset yesterday because she is cutting another tooth but the poor poppet had a sore ear as well. I hate seeing her unwell, I have been crying too lol!

Sorry hugely selfish post, hope you mummies are all well. Have a nice weekend!

Hey Sangie, It's horrible when they're sick, Bella just got over the cold
    But it's nice the way they love cuddles from there mummy. Just love her lote and she'll b fine! She's a toughy i hate ear infections, would it have been caursed from teething?

good morning to all u mummies and bubs out there.I hope all the bubs are behaving for all there hard working mums out there.
    I'm going to be a little selfish here but cant help it cause im so happy.MY LITTLE MAN BRODY IS WALKING!!!!!! He has been taking steps unaided since last monday but is full steam ahead now...sad but good.He is 9.5 mths old.My little man is growing too quick now...well not so little..he is 10kg and has been since 6 mths lol...sorry if selfish post but i had to share
    hope all is well in everyone elses households

good morning to all u mummies and bubs out there.I hope all the bubs are behaving for all there hard working mums out there.
    I'm going to be a little selfish here but cant help it cause im so happy.MY LITTLE MAN BRODY IS WALKING!!!!!! He has been taking steps unaided since last monday but is full steam ahead now...sad but good.He is 9.5 mths old.My little man is growing too quick now...well not so little..he is 10kg and has been since 6 mths lol...sorry if selfish post but i had to share
    Sorry to hear of the sick babies out there.sending heaps of get better hugs to u all.
    hope all is well in everyone elses households

Go Brodie!! That is great, so is he into everything now!!

Ang, how is El today?? Hope she is feeling better.

Well just a quickie from me, I think I will take Angus to the Dr today. Last night all he did was scram all night. I had given him panadol, thinking it was his teeth, but made no difference. He was farting a lot, so not sure if he had a tummy ache, but this morning he is pulling his ear, so am wondering if he has ear infection. I am so at a loss. He also has smelly runny poos, wouldn't say diarhoea cause it isn't overly runny/watery (sorry TMI!!!), but he went 3 times in an hour this morning. He was so incolsolable last night it was so frustrating. Poor baby boy, I feel so bad not knowing what to do. But anyway, might go get him checked over just to bo on the safe side.

Take Care, hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Oh Shellbelle,poor ANgus,How is the little darling now? We had the same kinda probs with brody a few weeks ago,turns out it was his teethigng but silly mummy had forgotten to not to be so heavy handed on the garlic and onion in the spag bog the night before.I hope the poor little poppet gets better soon.
    And yes brody is into everything lol...much to his DS disgust.lol...

Yay 4 Brody!!!
    Shell im so sorry 2 hear that Bella is going through seperation anxitity and it's not very fun!
    Please keep us posted as 2 what the doc says. How is ur breast feeding going now?

Oh I tell ya I am almost at the end of my tether!! Kass, BF is going fine, now he has decided he will feed all the time. I am so sick of him getting up 10 million times a night, and then after being up all night, he decides he will get up at 5am and not go back to sleep. I think this week I need a "me" day, I might take him to Mums for the day so I can just have some time out. I am just so exhausted I find I am getting angry at him and I know it isn't his fault. DH is not helping and just yells at me for yelling at Angus. All I want to do is cry. But anyway, today is another day, I am going over to a gf for morning tea and she loves Angus so she can have him for the morning! Just when I thought it was getting better, it all crashes down around me.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, good to get it off my chest. Hope veryone has a nice day!

Shell i no exactly where ur coming from! She goes down with a struggle then wakes all the time then wakes anywhere between 2 & 7am 4 the day
    I get angry also and DP is like "She's just a baby" im like "well u get a break, u go 2 work, she's like this all day!"
    I think she's slowley getting better but as soon as i think that it'll all go 2 crap again!
    Ur not alone, buddy!

Hi girls!

Shell how is angus feeling? Hope he is ok? Maybe he is wanting to feed so much because he has been unwell? Hugs hun, you are doing a great job and make sure you get yourself that break ok!

Hi Kass sorry to hear that Bella is being unsettled too, gosh these little ones can be such a handful. I hope things settle down for you two soon. Did you end up taking a pg test?

Well Elena has recovered from her ear infection and seems to be back to her happy self yay! Hopefully there won't be a next time but if there is I think I will know the signs now. I'm so tired at the moment, my 2 day a week job is so draining. Doesn't sound like much but because I have to travel a fair way and learn so much new stuff I get home and I'm exhausted! At least I am staying at mums for dinner tonight yay! Hope all is well with everyone else

Hey Sangie thats great that El is better
    Bella is slowly getting back to routine, dont know if it'll stay that way im hopeing at least 4 a lil while
    With the hole work thing, don't get 2 down about it and worry 2 much ur body will get used to it, if it gets 2 much cut back 2 one day?
    Shell how is everything now?

OMG 6 more days until sleep school and it could not come soon enough!!!! I put Noah down at 7:30pm on Sunday night and he woke up briefly at 8:30pm when I was able to shush him to sleep. All was good until 12:40am when he woke up and came to our bed and fed every 15 minutes before getting up for the day at 3am but he played in our bed and fed until 6:30am while I just dozed there hoping it would just stop. Last night was not much better but I made him stay awake until 11pm and he just did the feed every 30mins until 9am.

Sorry I don't have time for personals ATM but I really need to get this house cleaned, Juz was on my back in a big way yesterday because I had let things go for a few days. So hard to keep up with it when you have a child that won't do day sleep and lives in fear of the vacuum cleaner

Hope everyone is well!!!

Sarah- Whoa mama! You are looking HOT honey! LOVE the new avi!!!!

Back later for a big catch up all - have a great night!

Sarah sleep school is what im looking in2 lately, let me know how u go and if it's worth Annabelle and i going2, good luck!!!

Hi everyone,
    Sorry I haven't been around much. We are crazy busy. It's only 2 1/2 weeks until I am dropping down to only working 6 shifts a fortnight so I should be a lot freer and able to catch up with everyone.
    Sending heaps of hugs to those with the babies not sleeping or are sick.
    Hopefully things will turn around soon for us all.

Chat soon,
    Luv Dan & Livvy

Sangie - Im so glad El is feeling better- its so awful when they are not well isnt it. Sorry to hear work is so exhausting - I work 2.5 days and it feels like full time - I do so much at home and after school, its ridiculous! I cant wait to be aon mat leave again!

HBB - Yay for Brodie what a clever boy!

Sarah- which sleep school are you going to hun?? I hope it helps for you. Is it a week or day stay that you are going to? Did I tell you that you look hot?? Haha!

Shell - You poor thing - I hope you can get your me day hun. It is so hard when they wake a billion times a night. I feel awful but once I went back to work I put my foot well and truly down and told Al that I would not feed between 7-6 and so most of the time now he goes in to settle her. We are down to about 10-25 mins of grizzling and crying now before she resettles and its been about 2 weeks. She sleeps through til about 4-5 now, so its a big step from waking 2-3 hourly. Its hard to let her cry sometimes though but I just have to with work. Ugh sorry bit of a selfish vent, anyway just want to say you have to do what gets you through babe. :hugs:

Kass - sorry to hear that Bella is waking so much for you too. I went to sleep school with Izzy at 6 mths for a day stay and it was good but you have to be prepared to let them cry a little and listen to their different cries. We now let her go for a few minutes and really listen to her different cries and peaks and we have worked out when she is just calling out and pushing us or if she is genuinely upset and needs a pat and cuddle. Good luck hun - its definately worth looking into.

Dan - 6 shifts a fortnight sounds good hun! Did you request to cut back a bit??? SOunds like you will be much freer to spend time with your girl and us! :hugs: When are you moving?

to everyone I have missed!

We are doing well - Izzy is such a funny miss, mum sent me the funniest photos of her playing with our dog while I was at work today! (Long story - our dog Charlie - Cav King Charles lives with mum and dad!) She loves him - so cute to see! She loves chasing him with her walker and little car thing!

Pregnancy wise Im doing ok - man this all day and night morning sickness really sucks though. I dont throw up much thank goodness but I have this constant feeling of nausea like I could go either way at any time. Ugh - Im hoping it passes soon. I also am eating like a dervish and am worried about putting on weight but I just cant stop, just polished off a bowl of Connoisseur Chocolate Indulgence icecream....mmmmm.

Funniest thing happened today too - talk about baby brain. Id decided not to say anything for a few weeks to the staff at work, i just told my Prin and the girl I share a grade with. Today we were all sitting in the staffroom chatting about another teacher who was induced today - someone asked one of the girls where she was and she said the Angliss. So I turn around to them all and say - "oh Im thinking about going to the Angliss with this one" They all yelled straight away and one said "this one - OMG" So now half the staff know! Idiot.
    Ah well whaddya do.

Well its nearly my bedtime so Im off ladies - I hope you are all doing fantastically well!

Oh Tan, that is hilarious!! That is something I would do!! Now I know what your statues on facebook means!!

Well, Angus was only up a few times last night, I actually gave him panadol and a bottle of formula beofre settling him for the night. He then had 2 BF at some stage during the night, I never even looked at the times, and he got up at 6am, so is somewhat of an improvement. Fingers crossed it gets better!!

sarah, hope sleep school goes well for you!! How is business! Did you get your house work done!!

Kass, how's your sleep going?? Is bella getting any better!!

Tan, when will you finish work this time? Is nice to be thinking of Mat leave again!!! Hope the nausea goes away soon!!

Ang, how is El going? Hope she continues to get better.

to everyone else!!

I am off to put on a load of washing, and go to bed I think!! Fingers crossed for a good night tonight!!

Oh Shell I hope Angus was well behaved last night and that you got some 'me' time!

Tan i hope that sick feeling starts to ease up soon. LOL at your baby brain already, its amazing how early that kicks in isn't it! By the way I know a lot of girls who went to the Angliss and were really happy and would go there again in a heartbeat. Where did you go with Izzy?

Sarah you are one foxy looking mumma Good luck with sleep school, I hope little Noah decides to pay attention and be a good boy.

Kass fingers crossed that Bella turns a corner too and decides to sleep like an angel. Sleep school may not be a bad idea hun, is there any near you?

Dan great that you are dropping some shifts, means more time with your gorgeous girl and us of course lol!

Well today is my catch up on housework day if little Miss will let me. Work has offered me another day and my first instinct was 'no way!' but then they offered me a pay rise and said I could do the extra day from home in my own time. So I've decided to give it a go and see how it pans out - so I will work Tue and Wed in the office and then do another 8 hours at home which I'm planning to do when El is sleeping. Hhhmm not sure how its going to go as I'm already exhausted and I have told DH that he better ***** start helping out more around the house or else I'm going to chuck a fit. I hate the fact that I have to ask him to do stuff, as if you can' t see that the floor needs vacuuming and there is a pile of laundry to do. AAaaaarrrgghhh men! Ok sorry for mini vent!

Have a lovely day, might BBL later when I get sick of cleaning

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast