Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #15

Thanks Dan and Jan. I hope you're right. I want my little girl back! And Dan, as much as I would love Ned to share yours and Livvy's birthday, oh god please don't make me wait three more days!!

Tan - so pleased to hear the funeral went well today. Such a draining day though so make sure you get an early night tonight. Can't wait to hear from you after your scan tomorrow. Are you finding out what flavour Gumnut is?? And I don't think I'll need to remind you - I think I'll still be pregnant looooong after you give birth!

Shell - you poor love. Try and get lots of rest (yeah, right!) and I hope you feel much better very soon.

Tan glad it was a lovely tribute, how gorgeous of Izzy to be so well behaved. Best of luck with the scan, how exciting that you get to see gumnut! Please come and tell us all about it

Lulu tomorrow is the day so make sure you double check that everything is packed!!! Well I'll have my fingers crossed anyway. I know it can be heartbreaking when bubs reject you, don't worry it is completely normal and like others have said it is a sign of a well adjusted child. So give yourself a pat on the back for doing a great job! Actually give yourself a hard whack to give Ned the hint

Oh no Shell hope you feel better soon, rest up and don't worry about the housework!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well!
    One more day of work today and then I'm done for the week woo hoo !!!!

Oh, I so want to crawl into bed and stay there!!! My throat is on fire, I need to go to the Dr but might wait till DH gets home so I don't have to drag all the kids out!

Lulu - you are quiet today!! Hope you are in hospy having a baby!!!

Tan - hurry up with that scan and get your butt back here!! We are all dying to know - you better share with us the flavour!! You know we will hound you till you tell us!!!

Lis - I think you and I are the stalkers!!!

Tan - what a little angel she is, I'm glad the funeral went well. How did the scan go?

Shell - i hope you feel better soon and get some rest

Lulu - You must be sooo over it you poor thing. Try getting some sympathy from your DH and mum and try to get those feet up with a choccie biscuit and a cup of tea

NED'S ARRIVED!!!!!!

Here is a copy of the email I got today:
    Isabelle FINALLY has a ?Sister!

Yes, our new beautiful baby girl decided to make her presence felt around 1:30am this morning and made her big debut at 5:10am!

Vital statistics:
    Weight: 3.63Kgs (or for you people stuck in the 19th century: 8Lb 0oz)
    Length: 51cm
    Name: We?re not 100% decided yet so we?ll keep that quiet a fraction longer (ooh the suspense!)..

Mum, Bub (and Dad) are all well and plan to head home this afternoon for some much needed sleep (well ? we can hope!).

I have a photo and she is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I'm currently trying to get it onto here (I'll let you know as soon as I have).

CONGRATULATIONS LULU on the safe arrival of your gorgeous princess!!!!!!
    Last edited by Liviam; May 7th, 2008 at 04:19 PM.

The photo is in my gallery and is called Lulu's Princess!! She is so cute. Making me so incredibly clucky!!

Congratulations Lulu and Ned!!!
    Welcome to the world little Princess!!!!

We have news too - had our scan today and it's a BOY!!!!! Pics coming up in my gallery soon!!! SOOO excited I can hardly breathe - what a great day in our thread hey!!

WELCOME NED!!!! CONGRATS LULU, DH AND IZZY ON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR NEW LITTLE GIRL AND SISTER!!!

AND ALSO CONGRATS ON THE NEWS OF A BROTHER AND SON FOR YOU TAN, AL AND IZZY!!!! YAY!!!

WOWEE, WHAT A DAY!!!! Congrats all round!!!!

If you can't find the photo of Lulu's gorgeous bubba go up to the top tool bar click on gallery and search under either Nurse Dan or Lulu's princess.
    Good luck.

Thanks Dan, found the photo!!! She is so sweet!!! I am so excited for them!!!

Yay! Congrats Lulu and family on Ned's safe arrival.........welcome little princess !

Thanks for the pics Dan, she is a cutie

Woo hoo Tan, I replied to your other thread but just have to say congrats again.......

Hi ladies. Just a very quick one - I'm VERY tired!! My second little princess was born at 5.10 am this morning and thank God, we managed to be home by 3.30 pm this afternoon. I hate hospitals!! Thanks Dan for the announcement

Anyway, her name is Elena Claire (we think!) and so far she's basically slept since birth with four breastfeeds thrown in. Labour was incredibly quick - 3.5 hours all up and completely drug free. Not what the plan was but will fill you in over the next day or so once I've had some sleep!

Tan - yay for your great scan and news of a little man cooking away in there. Huge congratulations on having a loving pidgeon pair!

Thanks for popping in Lulu!! Congrats again, sounds like Elena wanted to be late but arrive quickly!!! is good that it went well so you can all be home together! Can't wait to hear more - hope you got a lovely nights rest!!!

OMG Lulu what an absolutely gorgeous name
    Wow on a fast drug free labour, you are a super star! Rest up and enjoy your new addition.......I'm so thrilled for you guys!

Congratulations again Lulu!! So good to hear from you and what a beautiful name for your gorgeous princess!!Rest up lots gorgeous and enjoy your baby moon.

Congratulations Lulu on the safe arrival of Elena Claire!! You are super woman coming come so quickly, you really are amazing!! Rest up and enjoy your baby moon. What does Izzy think of her new little sister? Look after yourself and enjoy your gorgeous family.

Sorry to crash, I just wanted to drop in and say CONGRATS to Lulu! Well done hun, rest up and enjoy your new princess

Congratulations Lulu - your birth sounds amazing, you did a fantastic job. I hope you are managing to fit in some well deserved rest. Welcome to the world Elena Claire!!!!!!

Tan - fabulous news, congratulations! You must be over the moon.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast