Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #16

Sorry to crash was lurking and saw Tan's post about molars.......the first molars come before the eye teeth (usually) then the second molars after that. HTHs

Hi M. I am currently on CD 21 and 5 DPO. I don't have a ticker for it. I have a link to my FF chart but still have my princess in my ticker. Not feeling confident at all though. I am hoping that I am pg before the end of the year. That's my cut off before I go back to my FS to give mother nature a helping hand. On a positive I have O'ed for 3 months in a row. I have never ever O'ed two months in a row let alone three so I'm really excited about that. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we were bellybelly again too. Is this your first cycle on Clomid? Fantastic that you are feeling confident.

I might have a look in Livvy's mouth when she gets up. Tan and Shell you have both described exactly how my princess has been acting the last few days. Hopefully it's her teeth and not her being a munchkin.

Thanks Janie!!!!!! There is a big gap there and I thought it looked a bit weird

:goodluck2: to both of you gorgeous girlies and anyone else TTC but hiding it!

Good luck Dan and Danni - fingers crossed that you both get your BFPs very soon!!!!

Yikes these molars don't sound too good, no sign of Ellie's yet (well I don't think so!) but she is being a royal pain in the butt today and I don't know why??? I'm going to try and inspect her mouth later, she has hardly slept all day and is being so clingy 'sigh'..........ok gotta go as there are tears now.

I know - molars - so over teething already!!! Only the edges are through so we are a long way off yet and it has been 3 days aargh!!!! Went to the Dr, they took a urine sample and gave him ab's also, they couldn't hear his chest prop cause he was screaming so much, so because of all the green snot and cough, the ab's are worth a shot! I still think it is just his teeth - but, am willling to try anything, constant pain meds cant be good, and he is so hot all the time, poor bubba. And Lis - clingy, my god, I can't put him down!! Will have lotsa muscles popping outta my arms soon!!!

Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep!!!!

Hey ladies very sorry I've been MIA but alot has been happening around here. Firstly Annabelle's birthday was fantastic!!! It was a 3 day affair. Went from Friday through till Sunday!
    The reason I've been MIA is Clint dropped a bombshell a week before Annabelle's birthday telling me he doesn't love me anymore and doesn't want to be with me
    But since then we have worked on things and are going on a date tonight. Yesterday I went and saw a psycic! She was amazing, she was about 75yrs old and wonderful. I was in with her for about 3hrs and helped me a great deal! Apprently the cards say he does still love me but has BIG issues and needs to work on them

hahahaha I turn to a psycic in a crises!

And big HAPPY BITHDAYS to the little ones I missed, congrats to those pregnant and TTC!

Also can someone please tell me what TWW means?

Quick one from me!!
    Hi to everyone

Happy Birthday to my Little Prince
    Enjoy your day my sweet Ethyn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHYN!!!!!

Another quickie.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHYN !!!!

Kass TWW = two week wait.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHYN!!!

Ethan. I hope you had a lovely day little man and got very spoilt

to Dan and Danni. I hope the road is a very short one for you both!

Hi to everyone else. Sorry, no personals today. I've now had three nights with almost no sleep and am so whacked. I went to an LC yesterday about the attachment issues I'm having with Elena and while I was holding her wrong (with the new hold its much better), I have Raynards (sp?) in my nipples, which is what is giving me so much pain. I have it in my hands too, but never knew it could be a breast thing. The great news is that my little princess has put on a whopping 480grams in 2 weeks and 2 days!!! There has to be some pay off for so many feeds. This breastfeeding caper is obviously working much better for Elena that it ever did for poor little Iz. Just call me Buttercup the Cow from now on!

Anyway, both girls are happily in the land of nod so I'm off to have a shower while I can. Have a great weekend ladies - will try to get back for personals later.

Hi everyone
    Sorry not going to do personals am just about to go to bed but thought I would pop on to say Thanks for all the Birthday wishes for Ethyn!! He loved his day and got spoilt rotten as per usual, when we get some photos will put them up on facebook for all to see!!
    His birthday started on Friday with a trip to the playground with hubby and I. In the afternoon we went into daycare with cake and he loved it!! Then all the family arrived from Adelaide, which was great. Today we had his naming day and birthday party, the naming day was brilliant, weather was perfect, he was perfect, could not have asked for a better day. We then ventured home and had his party, while the birthday boy napped for an hour or so.
    Will try and do personals on Monday when I have the day off, or tomorrow afternoon when the family leaves!
    Last edited by lee75; June 1st, 2008 at 11:05 AM.

Hello!!

Quick one from me too. Looks like we've got Luke on cows milk now!!!! Its very exciting (and much cheaper). I started by replacing his bottle after lunch with cows milk and went from there. I bought one more tin of forumla, thinking I'd do it slowly but he doesn't seem to like the toddler formula, so we've ended up just giving him cows milk for every bottle and it seems to be going ok now. I think he got a bit confused for a couple of days and kept pushing the bottle away (maybe because one minute it was cows milk and the next formula)!!! Yesterday, when he realised it was all cows milk, he drank away and this morning all is wonderful!!! I hope its as easy as that.

I had a big night out on Friday night too - for the first time in a very long while!! It was two friends birthdays and DH had to stay home to finish a uni assignment (and look after Luke). It was sooo fantastic - I didn't get home until after 1.30am!! It was just lovely to be out and carefree - drinking away and getting a little silly!!! Fantastic.

Anyway better go, have heaps to do!

Kelly xxxx

Sorry guys I'm MIA at the moment. Spending my days sitting on the toilet with a bucket in my lap. I feel like crap!!

Be back soon everyone when I'm feeling better.

Dan.

for Ethyn's birthday Lee! Sounds like you had a ball!!!

for the cows milk Kelly! I can't wait - we have one tin of toddler formula and I'm going to see how her weight gain goes - she is still only just 9kgs so I really want to be sure she is eating enough before I replace it. She's only on 2 bottles a day now too - morning and before bed! How many does Luke have?!

Dan - you poor thing - TWW, could be a good (but not so pleasant) sign hun! Pretzelling everything I have for you!

Shell- Hope you are all feeling better and Angus is eating better hun.

Sarah - How are you feeling sweety???? Hope your pain and spotting has eased up and you are enjoying being home and pg with your lil' man!

to everyone else - I'm feeling too lazy to do anymore personals - we have b een out for lunch and Im buggered - Izzy and DH are still asleep in the car parked in the carport! and I am trying to get warm!
    Have a great lovely Sunday night ladies!

Hi!!

Just popping on to say hello! We are all finally on the mend I think!! Hope so anyway!! Just had to say Tan, you crack me up!! Leaving DH and Izzy asleep in the car in the carport- classic!! Shame my DH wouldn't do that - might get some peace and quiet round the house for a bit!!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

Shell - I checked with DH when his eyes opened a tiny crack and said, are you gonna stay here, and after about 6 beers with lunch and afternoon tea he just grunted and shut his eyes again!! When he came in with Iz though he put her down and after napping was pretty unsteady on her feet and fell face first on the floorboards - blood p!ss!ng out everywhere from that funny bit on the inside of your lip between your two front teeth Poor thing - I hate that and with all the blood and tears its so hard to see if it is serious or not! She seems ok now thank goodness - can't wait to get her to bed so I can have a bath and relax!
    So glad you are on the mend Shell - you have had such a rough trot honey

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast