Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #17

D - that really sucks hun.

Shell - hope everything went ok today - thinking of you hun.

Back later for more personals - sorry for being slack - am sooooo tired. Izzy has been getting up at 3 or 4 every day and taking a looong tie to settle and even when she does settle, I can't sleep because my belly is getting bigger and this lil' fella wakes up when I do at night.

Hi everyone!!!

Long time no see - just wanted to quickly jump in and say a quick hello to everyone so that you know I haven't died and fallen off the face of the earth. I am literally working from the moment I wake (7ish) to the moment I go to bed (midnight/1am) and my body is not coping which caused me to get very sick these last few weeks but thankfully I'm getting through it.

Poor Mia also got sick from me, and then DH, so the whole household has been delightfully snotty and gross. Woke up again this morning with a sore throat but I'm praying it's just because I was overtired and snored very loudly last night, and not another roud of sickness!

Mia is doing really well - though teething horribly at the moment, getting 4 at once. Her mood swings are terrible (god help me when she's a teenager) and she's starting tantrums now which is... fun. She's cruising around the furniture, and her favourite game is stacking plastic cups inside one another... whatever takes your fancy Mia!

Anyway, just wanted to quickly pop my head in and say hello - miss everyone dearly and just wish I had enough time to come in and chat more often!!

Hugs to all
    xx

Hi everyone. I've been a bit MIA for a while too.

Kristen - great to hear from you but sorry you've all been unwell. You need to slow down a bit and take care of yourself - easier said than done I know. Great to hear that Mia is thriving.

Shell - very belated but I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you lots of luck with dealing with the relatives. I know from recent experience with my Gran passing that its an absolute nightmare and makes an awful situation so much worse.

Lis - sorry about your work situation. I hope something turns up soon for you that is just as good.

Danni - sorry about your situation too.

Tan - hope things are going well in your household and Izzy is feeling better.

Dan - what can I say? Bloody stupid men. I hope your weekend hasn't turned out as badly as you were expecting.

Hi to Kass, Ash and anyone else I've missed - sorry, but am rushing to at least post something.

Things have been pretty dark over here over the last couple of weeks. I seriously cracked at DH yesterday about his lack of help around the house. Its all been feeling like its coming down on top of me so after losing it with my Mum she has told me that she'll come over a couple of days a week to help with the girls. Gotta love your mum don't you. Its not even that she will do all that much, but the simple knowledge that she will be here and I won't be alone to cope makes me feel so much better. Although I've been looking for cliffs to drive off the girls have actually been pretty good. Elena has had a few nights where she's got through to 6am or later without waking for a feed and Izzy is getting more gorgeous with her every day. She will sit next to her and stroke her hair really softly, or play with her hands. The only problem is that she is starting to want to pick her up - bit difficult seeing as Elena is half Izzy's weight, not to mention that Iz has no idea that she's not a dolly that can't be flung around and bounced off the coffee table! Gorgeous all the same.

I hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to get back soon.

Hi lovely ladies and babies!

Shell I hope that everything went as well as it possibly could last week and that the family situation is not too bad

Kristen lovely to see you pop in hun! Hope you guys are all feeling better. Like Lulu said please take care of yourself and eat your vegies ok lol!

Lulu yay for your mum helping out, I hope that means you get a bit of a break. Sounds like Izzy loves her little sister, that is so cute! I suppose she is too little to understand that Elena is breakable though!

Tan hope you have been getting some more sleep. You must be finishing work soon, how exciting!

Hiya to Kass, Danni, Dan, Ash and anyone that I have forgotten.

Having a quiet day today and should be working but I really don't have the motivation. Ellie has been waking up at nights 3 or 4 times for no obvious reason and its driving me a bit nuts. Please cross all fingers and toes that this is just a phase that will pass very very quickly!

Lis - don't know what's going on but Izzy is doing the same thing as Elena. Last night she woke screaming 3 times. I keep saying its a tooth but its the slowest growing tooth in history if it is! Hopefully both our girls will be back to normal very soon.

Hi everyone!

Just a very quick selfish post from me, I need to do something about my house. Have let everything go the last week, and it is terrible.

The funeral went as well as can be expected i spose. Only one of my Mum's brothers caused a fuss, but didn't come to the wake so that was good. I am glad it is all over with now, as it was a stressful week. Mum is coping extremely well, and is stonger than I would be in the same situation.

Hope everyone is well, wiill pop back later when cyclone Angus is asleep!

*hugs* xxx

Hey ladies!!!

Tan- worked out a meet yet? Hows that baby boy name coming along?

Shell- Great to hear all went as well as possible for your granddad Hope no other issues arise.

Sangie and Lulu- Annabelle was doing the same thing and I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out she has an ear infection! So just something to think about

Kristen- Good to hear from you. Sorry about you guys being sick. Not easy having a hole house hold sick and looking after everybody while being sick yourself. Hope everyone is well now and hope to hear from you more often Dont work to hard!

Ok ladies I'll be back later take care xxx

hey guys..... I finally hit absolute rock bottom last week and struggled to get up. I literally laid on the floor for hours until Dh got home.

I am now up and ready for new things. I have booked Mason into child care for 3 days a week which is the most I can until I find a job.

So yes, I am looking for a job. Dh has finally realised about my PND and that it really IS a big problem, and that he really DOES need to help me right now.

So he has been a great help over the last few days picking up all the pieces and helping me to organise some more help for myself, and more help with Mason.

I'm scared, nervous but so excited at the prospect of finding myself again, and being able to be ME as well as a MUM. Does that make sense?

I have also designated one night every week where I go out with a friend of mine and it has been such a god send having the distraction.

I hope everyone is doing well. M is STILL NOT WALKING! I dont understand.... He has lots more teeth now but i cant count them... I dont know if its the same tooth or not popping out?

I look forward to feeling more positive and cheery, and being able to contribute more on our threads xxx

D- So glad you are having some time out hun. As much as I hate work at times, I do enjoy the non-baby conversation I get to have.... A night out once a week sounds divine too hun - enjoy.

Lulu and Lis - I hear ya. My girl who used to go from 7-8 with a quick bottle at 6, or would resettle with a little cuddle is a screaming unsettled monster at night... Last night I had to hold her and rock her for a bit to settle her, easy to do with an almost 7 mth preggy belly and then sit and hold her hand for 30 mins until she fell asleep. Fine on a day like today when I'm not working but I don't cope too well when I do have to work.

Kristen - awesome to hear from you hun! Glad to hear your business is doing so well you talented woman! Weddings too now I hear on the grapevine! Make sure you take some time out and don't burn out hun - even if it is half an hour a day to chill with a coffee and gossip mag!

Kass - Haven't worked out the meet so I might just wait for the next Melbourne one anyway, sounds like they will be pretty regular! No names = still stuck on the same few that neither of us love! Will get there eventually! How is your little poppet going!?

Shell- Glad to hear the funeral went ok hun, well with minor issues. I hope you were able to catch up on all your housework babe.

Dan - How are you going hun!??? Were you able to reschedule your date night with your man??

to all I have missed - my brain is frazzled today after being up with Izzy in the night and then having her up since 6.. I know I should be happy she sleeps as late as she does most days because I know lots of bubs get up at 6 every day but Im not used to it! I wake HER up on days I work after 8 most days just before I have to leave. Ah well.
    Our little man is growing nicely - so nicely people keep telling me how ginormous I am, forgot how annoying that is when you are pg. I was big with Izzy too so I tell most of them to stick it. One of the students even said to me yesterday, "my mum was due last Wednesday and you are bigger than her" Which is true - I've seen her mum around school but thanks very much!

Anyway I am getting lots of kicks and am very excited about meeting this little guy, although I am starting to REALLY freak out about how I will cope with littlies that need so much of their mummy. Lulu - I so understand how you were feeling hun, Im just starting to feel it now and Im worried about my little poppet and how she will go with less of my attention. Never thought I would say it but thank god for TV. There are a few things she loves that I can put on and I know I will get something done...

Anyway - I did all my housework on Monday so I think I am going to have a very lazy day on here and playing with my girl today. My sister is going to come over at some stage too. Have a great day ladies and bubs!

D - good luck with the job hunting, I hope the perfect job comes up for you soon. I am so happy for you that you are taking some positive steps to improve how you're feeling . Tan is right, Mr M will walk when he feels like it and not a second before, there is no telling these bubs what to do!

Tan and Lulu - so it seems our girls are all into this night waking thing together! Elena woke up twice last night which was better than the 5 times the night before! Yes I am blaming teeth too (cos I always do lol!) but who knows. She is still on Abs for her ear infections so it can't be her ears, far out I will be annoyed if it is though.

Tan - enjoy your lazy day!

Kass - I hope Annabelle is feeling better after her ear infections, they are so awful.

Shell - Good to hear that the funeral went as well as expected and that your mum is doing ok.

Dan - how are you hun? Hope you and Livvy are over the nasty bugs.

Ash - I know you are really busy but just posting a 'hi' in case you pop in!

I'm at work today and I seriously can't be bothered. It is so hard to be motivated when I know I won't be here in a few weeks. I'm a bit sad as I really enjoy it here and the money is quite good and will be missed. Oh well that is enough whinging from me, better get back to it I suppose. Hope you all have a great day!

Hi everyone. I'm around but not at the moment. That make sense?? I'll be back soon to catch up on personal. Dave and I are in a real bad way at the moment and that is my priority, as well as Livvy of course.
    Be back soon. Please look after yourselves one and all.

Massive Dan..........

Dan. Know where you're coming from and completely understand where your mind and energy need to be

Just wanted to give you a Dan

Hope you and Dave can work through your probs chicky, good luck

So sorry you're having troubles Dan. Big for you. Hope it all works itself out very quickly.

I'm so sorry to hear that Dan
    Please take care of yourself, I hope you guys can sort it all out soon.

Hey, how is everyone! Can't believe the weekend is here again!! Have so much to do, heaps of cleaning and washing!! It never ends!! Started at a gym today, so I am aiming to lose at least 15kgs. I can't believe how much wt I have put on, and since I will prob not have anymore kiddlets, time to shape up!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Morning ladies. I'm not going to say good morning because I just can't bring myself to type it when I'm up at this unforsaken hour with a screaming toddler, LOL!! I thought I'd make the most of it and catch up with you gorgeous ladies.

Shell - How are you going with weaning Angus? Are you still doing it or going to wait a while and try again? Good luck with your weight loss. You can do it gorgeous .

D - Like the girls have said M will walk when he is ready and there is nothing you can do to change it. Stubborn little ones our toddlers are aren't they. How is your night out/to yourself each week going? Job hunting? Fingers crossed things are starting to look up for you. MSN if I can do anything for you or you need to chat.

Sangie - Fingers crossed that Elena has starting sleeping through the night for you again and that her ear infection is finally cleared up. The poor little things just look so miserable when they feel like crap. Breaks my heart. Any new teeth for the disrupted sleep? Sucks about your job gorgeous, really sorry. Will you start the horrid job hunting or wait a while and be a SAHM?

Tan - I so hear you on not being able to cope with the disrupted sleep and early mornings. Isn't it funny how easily we forget what it was like having a newborn and looking back it shows how well we actually did. We should be so proud of ourselves. Is your sleeping Iz back yet? Great to hear that little man is growing well and giving mummy lots of reassuring kicks. I absolutely love your ticker photo. Your growing belly is stunning.

Kass - Hope that your gorgeous little one is also back to sleeping. Annabelle treating you well and running around everywhere?

Lulu - I'm so sorry that this is so late but sending you heaps of and praying that your dark few weeks are behind you and you are getting a block hours of sleep. How's it going having your mum come around a few days a week to help out? Your DH helping out a bit more too? I just want to say that I think you are doing an absolutely amazing job and sometimes I sit here and think how amazing you are doing it when I struggle with just Livvy. You go super mum. You and Shell are true super mums.

Kirsten - Fantastic to hear from you and great to hear that Mia is going so well. Your photo in your ticker is gorgeous. You are so talented. Don't forget to take some time out for you. Enjoy your thriving business darling.

I know that I have missed some of you gorgeous ladies so sending you a huge HI!!!!

Thank you all SO MUCH for you best wishes and cyber hugs. It honestly meant the world to me. I really don't know what I would do without the support from all you amazing ladies here on BB. Dave and I are working through our issues. I didn't realise that I was also contributing to them, not just Dave. Silly blinkers, LOL!!! We are on the mend thankfully but have a far way to go yet. We have kinda put TTC on hold as I honestly don't think that I could fall pg with all this going on and it is definitely one less major stressor we need at the moment. At least TTC wasn't even an issue at the moment which is a good thing. Might get back on the wagon next month but we'll just take it day at a time.
    Our little princess is doing her best to keep us sleep deprieved and tired. She was absolutely sailing along and was absolutely amazing until early this week when she was running a temp around 39's, lethargic and sleeping and waking at weird hours resulting in her sleeping soundly during the day and screaming all night of course. It's tough love mummy and daddy now she is better to get back our sleeping angel. She is running everywhere, chatting sentences in her own gorgeous little language and even starting to look for answers. I honestly never thought that she could spread toys as far and wide as she does. Mum and dad couldn't work out why their VCR was suddenly chewing tapes. That's right Livvy left them a surprise. She stuffed it full of toast. It's so damn cute!!! Her eating is also improving with her sitting down to whatever we are eating and is continuous eating throughout the day. Fruit seems no problem at all but vegies still remain the most disguisting thing she has ever had in her mouth and refuses to eat them. Guess we'll just keep offering and hopefully she will start to eat them. I might look into a book that was suggested to me - Deceptivitily delicious. Apparantely a cookbook full of receipes of vegies hidden in everything. Like spinach brownies where you can't taste the spinach. Anyone heard of it??
    Alright seems that Livvy has settled down and I can finally get to bed, YAY!!!! Sleep is so not overrated, LOL!!!
    Chat soon gorgeous ladies. Enjoy our toddlers!!!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast