Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in November 2005

Default Babies Born in November 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in November 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    nellbe - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

November '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Enchanted21
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 1/11/2005
    Baby's Stats:
    Name: Nathan James
    Baby's website: none
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Had him 2 weeks and a bit beforedue date

Forum Name: dana_s
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 02/11/2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.27kgs, 54cms tall and head circ is 34cms
    Name: Ethan Andy
    Notes: right on due date! emergency c/s

Forum Name : crockerclan
    State : NSW
    Baby's DOB: 3.11.05
    Baby's Stats : 8 pound 2, Height 51cm, Head 35cm
    Name : Ashleigh Michele
    Baby's website : No
    Health Concern : Club talipes(plaster on legs for six weeks), possible reflux.
    Notes : 5 days early

Forum Name: Cynthaz
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 11/11/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4080 grams Length - 54.5cm Head Circ - 37cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Ryan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 14 days late

Forum Name: Barbie-up
    Baby's DOB: 15.11.05
    Baby's Stats: 3595g (7lb 15oz) - 51cm long - 36cm head
    Baby Name(s): Alexander
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: a little jaundice at the start
    Notes:

Forum Name: rayray
    Baby's DOB: 21/11/2005
    Baby's Stats: 4640grams, 59cms tall and head circ 38cms
    Name: Milo Jay
    Baby's website:
    Health Concerns: slight jaundice at birth & first few days
    Notes: 1 week 3 days over, induced & birthed naturally - used gas.

Forum Name: Lee-Ann
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 22 November 2005
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Regan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Induced 3 days before EDD. __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Bumblebea
    Baby's DOB: 28/11/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 4.125kg, 58cm, 37cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Tomas
    Baby's Website: see link in signature
    Notes:

Forum Name: Tiggy
    Baby's DOB: 30/11/05
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl 1 boy and 1 girl
    Baby Name(s): Noah William & Ivy Hazel
    Baby's Website: see below but not updated yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 10 weeks early, currently in the NICU, emergency LSCS

Forum Name: Carrie
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 21.8.05 (but was due 7.11.05)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 1445 gm (Length - Head Circ - not done due to prematurity)
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Kyla
    Baby's Website: See signature
    Health Concerns: 11 weeks prem
    Notes: IVF baby born by emerg c-section at 28.6weeks. In hospital for 2 months

Cynthaz Guest

Looks like it will be quiet in here for a while until the new system establishes (and all the November babies are born :-) )

We are slowly learning more about this baby thing and feeling a little more confident in caring for him. I had never even held a baby before last week!

Took our first outing yesterday to the shopping centre. He slept through the whole thing which made it easy. I managed to exhaust myself though, perhaps it was a little too soon for all that walking.

This forum will be booming soon Cynthaz, when every gets settled into their new mummy routines I guess. Great to hear you had a successful trip to the shopping centre.

Love

Hi - I think I found the right door ...

Forum Name: Barbie-up
    Baby's DOB: 15.11.05
    Baby's Stats: 3595g (7lb 15oz) - 51cm long - 36cm head
    Baby Name(s): Alexander
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: a little jaundice at the start
    Notes:

Do other states have visits from their maternal health nurse ? I've had two visits from the hospital nurses and a maternal health nurse as well. Alex put on 300 grams between Sunday and Friday just gone. Most excited.

I've been out twice, I had a caesar so mum is driving me at the moment - it's weird with two children, you don't know who to put in first ! And you have to make another trip back to the car to get things out.

Barb.

Cynthaz- Just tracked you down! We lost you from our "Due in Oct" forum for a while, and it looks like you were quite overdue so are not with us in "Born in Oct"... Please come and join us in there anyway if you want - it's a much more lively thread than this one atm!!

Also - those of us with newborns in SA are thinking of getting together soon (possibly at Marion) so let me know if you'd like to come too.

hi girls! i've finally decided to venture out of my comfort zone (november belly buddies!) and check out other categories now that my little man is finally here. my details are:

Forum Name: dana_s
    Baby's DOB: 02/11/2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.27kgs, 54cms tall and head circ is 34cms
    Name: Ethan Andy
    Notes: right on due date! emergency c/s

ethan's almost 4 weeks now and i'm getting used to the 3 hourly feeds. everything is going well and i'm still so amazed that this little miracle is here.. and is mine

Cynthaz Guest

Ryan is wanting 2 hourly feeds during the day but going up to 6 hours at night so I really can't complain.

There's an awful lot of stuff you have to take to go out with a baby. I had my first go going out by myself today and it took ages getting organised (and working out how to collapse the stroller).

Hi Can someone add my stats/info please?

Forum Name: rayray
    Baby's DOB: 21/11/2005
    Baby's Stats: 4640grams, 59cms tall and head circ 38cms
    Name: Milo Jay
    Baby's website:
    Health Concerns: slight jaundice at birth & first few days
    Notes: 1 week 3 days over, induced & birthed naturally - used gas.

Milo has been sleeping from 11:30 is til 5am, or whenever I wake him - overnight and morning are generally longer sleeps, gradually shortening throughout the day til the afternoon when its 2 hourly 'frenzied' feeds til he sleeps through again.

Not sure if theis means I'm mistaking sleep signs as hunger, or if its just his feeding pattern?

I'm breastfeeding though, so I guess if he's not hungry he won't eat right?

Breastfeeding is, well interesting. Because he was so big, and my milk didn't really com in til day 4-5, they were really close to comp feeding him on formula, even though none of the midwives wanted to, so we decided I would express 2 hourly through the day and 3-4 hourly at night to help increase my milk supply and get it to come in a bit quicker.

This was good, as we just made it through with no comp. feeds required.
    I'm still having problems attaching him though, so feeds are fantastic, others we struggle through, and I'm left wondering whether he got anything, and how long my nipples will take to get over it!

Well, better go, he's dur to wake (or be woken) pretty soon.

Congrats rayray! =D> You've joined the big boy club too.

Melissa

Hi - OMG - 4.6kgs and 59cm long ! You'd almost be skipping the 000 clothes !

In Alex's first week, I had to wake him a few times for feeding, but this week, he's been pretty regular on his own. He had the two week old checkup today and has put on 310grams since Friday and the health nurse said he was very alert - something he definitely wasn't in his first week of living.

Rayray - what sort of pump are you using ? And can I ask what you get out of it each 'session' ? I feel quite 'full' this time, compared to when Cait was a newborn, but have not been able to squeeze out more than about 60mls.

The new pram I bought - goes into the boot when the carriage bit is facing outwards, but I can't get it in when its facing inwards. AARRRGGHH ... so it's been going in the backseat.

Cheers,
    Barb.

All added for you RayRay and congratulations again on the birth of Milo.

Love

Hi girls! Congrats to all the new November arrivals!! \/

Has anyone heard if Gabby has had her bubs yet?

Cynthaz Guest

I'm pretty sure 2 hourly feeds during the day are just fine if you are breastfeeding. I don't think it's possible for them to "over feed" (my son will just sick it up if he has too much anyway).

I've heard that the 4 hourly feeding that people talk about is actually what they should be having if they are on formula which is a whole different ball game.

We are having 2 hourly feeds all day and 5-6 hours at night so it sounds similar.

PS You'll feel less sore in a few days (I've just finally stopped wincing in pain at each feed).

Well, I told them I was sure he wasn't 59cm long, buts thats the official recorded length. Went to see my MCHN yesterdayy and he measured 55cm, so unless he's shrunk, he probab;t wasn't quite that long!

He did put on 200gm for the week, which was rally good considering we've had lots of b/f issues. MCHN says I can let him sleep at night this week, and not wake him unless its more than 8 hours since a feed, and we'll see how he weighs in next Friday, and how it affects his sleep patterns.

I have got a medela mini electric, its great, if a bit loud. The hospital grade ones that you can hier at the chemist are a lot quieter, but I couldn't get one in time (really needed to get my supply up and milk in asap to avoid comp feeds)

The amount I can express varies a whole lot, last night I only got 20ml, but just now I've got 125ml. It tends to be more in the morning.

Raspberry leaf tea really helps with milk supply too.

Off to try get some more sleep now.

Lee-Ann Guest

Forum Name: Lee-Ann
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 22 November 2005
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Regan
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: Induced 3 days before EDD.

Hi

Can I please be added.

Hi to all the other November Mum's! I'm finally starting to settle back into my role as a new mum. It's really been enjoyable except for my constant cracked left nipple which is slowly but surely healing. I also had a bout of mastitis but it's all cleared up now thank goodness.

Regan sleeps 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hourly which I'm finding quite good. At night now she'll wake have a feed and go back to sleep which is good. When she first came home I was in this routine of watching my TV programs at night, but now I don't get to watch them. I also did the "sleep when she sleeps" and it has worked a dream for me in keeping me a bit less sleep depraved. Now I don't need it as much as Regan has been going back to sleep at night.

Anyway it's all been going so well and my little sweetheart is thriving and extremely healthy.

Hope you are all doing well.

Hi - we're doing good here too. Alex sleeps 3-4 hours during the day and 5-6 at night. Although, some times around dinner time onwards he has a coupla hours of non sleep/restlessness. So have got into the mini routine of having a bath at this time. Him, not me !

sad santa is from Caitlin, I don't know why.

Alex had his 4 week check up last week - he had put on over 1 kilo in two weeks, he's starting to get weightlifter legs.

another one from Caitlin.

Cheers everyone !

Barb & Caitlin

crockerclan Guest

Hi,

Ashleigh is now 7 weeks of age. She has finally got her casts of her legs for the first time since she was born. She still has to go back and have check ups and there is a chance that she might have to have the casts put back on. I am glad that she does not have the casts on for Christmas.

Ashleigh has been on three different formulas since she was born because of her problems she has had with reflux. Her paedaetrician is now going to give her a prescription formula which is for babies that have troubles with allergies. I have to pick this up next week. She is also on Zantac.

I am having problems with settling Ashleigh during the day, whether this is due to the reflux or not I do not know. All I know is that she does not want to sleep and is demanding a feed before the allocated time.

Michele
    Mother of Christopher, Luke, Melissa, Jayden and Ashleigh(7 weeks)

enchanted21 Guest

FORUM NAME:ENCHANTED21

STATE:MELBOURNE VICTORIA

BABY'S DOB:1/11/05

GENDEROF BABY BOY/GIRL:BOY

BABY'S NAME:NATHAN JAMES

BABY'S WEBSITE: NON

HEALTH CONCERNS:NON

NOTE'S: HAD HIM 2WEEKS AND ABIT BEFORE DUE DATE.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast