Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #26

how are you feeling today tara???? pooh about the green snot

well sophie offically started walking yesterday!!! she's been taking steps for around 3 weeks now but yesterday got her confidence up and walks across the room now!!!!

Tara hope ya feeling better soon and litle Evie too.

Woo hoo WTG Sophie!!!!!!

its so hot here today,have the air con and fans going, but still hot and its only 8.15am!!!

i feel for you blanche, i heard this morning that it was going to be 39 over there!!

the forecast keeps changing on me everytime i check on foxtel!! we are going to the zoo on wednesday (BB meetup) and its going to be 33 ...im dreading it but will just have to pack on the sunscreen and take heaps of water!!

helloooooo out there!! anyone home!!! i should be making lasagne for tea but waiting for miss sophie to go to sleep first!! she cutting 3 teeth at the moment so a little miserable too.
    still waitin g for my new nappy bag!! it was mailed last tuesday and im getting impatient waiting!!!

how is everyone today?? hows the heat going blanche

I have a headache migrane style... so yuck. Matilda stayed home today with a cold so I couldn't go to work, but I did drop Jovie off at FDC anyway. I have to go to work in a little while because if I don't work the nurses don't get paid at the vet. I usually go to the shops after work but didn't go today with Matilda so will have to do that as well.

have decided to make edible xmas presents for everyone and have just finished making my trial cherry chutney... smells good

We're at home sick

Ella still has a fever. My MIL came this morning and we gave her some panadol which did nothing. Went down well for her nap and ok up crying. She was having her lunch and just vomited everywhere... MIL called me and i came racing home and we went to the GP. He said she has a "virus" - dont know what that means but i know she's miserable.

Poor sausage.

Ann

oh yummy lasange!! so hot here its alright inside, i was going to go to the shops but changed my mind..will go first thing tomorrow morning! all Emelia wants to do is go outside and play in her pool!!

Hope u and Matilda feel better soon Christy.

Oh Ann poor little Ella, hope she gets well soon.

There are so many sickness's going around atm.....i hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Oh Blanche...20 years in Perth, i know that heat all too well, it's a *****.
    feeling a bit better i think. Last week I had a packet of 2 minute noodles and found a piece of glass just as it was going down my throat and realised today that that was when my sore throat/infection started (duh!) so i rang maggi and am off to the dr tomorrow i dont want to waste my time and money with this crap!
    not much more news here...i've been teaching evie to clap her feet together which is always a giggle, shes started saying nononono and growls at the dog.
    anyways off to have dinner
    hope all are well...

hi there girlie girls... I'm here, just hiding... I loved reading about your party plans, and look forward to seeing photos when I have some time to look and enjoy.

aston is so increidlby busy at the moment. he goes goes goes all day...now I have found my feet I am going to run run run...lol and wave my arms around and giggle and sing and jump!

I'm exhausted! lots of fun though, and I have been planning in the background for his birthday. as always the best laid plans have gone awry and we have had to make a few changes, but in the end Aston gets two partys...no make that three! one with some friends on the Saturday before, one on his actual birthday in the afternoon with his Uncle and his extended family - and then one on the Monday with the mums and bubs! I reckon by the time the 3rd candle goes up on a cake he will be blowing the candle out!! lol

only one of them will be at our house, the others in the park by Noosa river, one of my other favorite places to go.

finding everything a little hard to deal with in the way of plans at the moment - just living day to day. Having major relationship issues with DH, (and don't read "darling husband" there - insert d!ckhead husband instead!)and having to do a lot of soul searching about where to from here....

anyway enough of my drivel...

I'm glad your having fun celebrating the last year, reading your posts of made my heart smile, and that has been much needed. thankyou....Its been huge year, and amazing and funny and wonderful journey so far... and its been equalling as wonderful to get to know all of you too...because as we are celebrate these beautiful babes 1st year, we also celebrate knowing each other for a year - even in cyber space! so hugs to you all... and kisses for the babes. xxxx

Wow wat a lucky boy Aston is, going to have 3 parties!! Good to hear from ya Vicky...hope everythings going to be alright

Yeah Tara this weather sucks i cant handle the heat let alone when im pregnant that just makes it worse, i wish i could walk around in a bikini all day...but i wouldnt wont to scare everybody ahhaa

I hear that Blanche..i wanted to book myself for a wax today but i cant even look at myself with next to nothing on so i cant expect anyone else to!!!

aww vicky glad your still around, sorry to hear things arnt the best, but chin up and everything will be ok
    :hugs: to you darl.

blanche i hate summer, cant stand the heat, so i cant imagine been pregnant when its 39 degress!!

tara i so want to wax down there but after childbirth things look a little scary and id hate to scare some poor young chic off having kids when she sees my hoohaa!!

sophies stil walking heaps but mainly crawling, she slept for 13.5 hours last night !!!!
    off for swimming lessons today

sophie wants to say hello aZ[ m -r-

awwww so cute Sophie!!!

Vicky *hugs* alot of planning, hope you have a wonderful time with Aston's birthday. I'm so sorry to hear of problems with your H.

Blanche I hope you keep cool today! Sounds like it was a scorcher overnight there.

Us.... going okay. Matilda's sick so we are homebound & its really hard. I have heaps of shopping to do because DH didn't do anything over the weekend & I have a cleaner coming tomorrow so I have to do a huge preclean later today (you know the picking everything up so they can actually clean the house...). Jovie got 2 molars on the weekend (would explain her unsettledness for an hour Sat night). Upper molars. She was a dream otherwise. I am tired and finding it hard to slot back into everything because I missed some of my herbs on the weekend I didn't want to carry them around....should have though. hmmm.... anything else for us? Not that I can think of lol.

Go to Ebay and search for; KIDS metal hexagonal playpen and get ready to laugh your a$$ off

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast