Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #27

Craig got mine made...i picked out the main diamond...trust me to find the most expensive one.

Now i see my ring everywhere. When we had it made there was none that looked anything like it. My wedding band is a full row of 10 little diamonds (like the ones on either side of the big diamond in eng. ring).

My 2 rings combined have a value of $8k eeeek!!

yeah they are everywhere now Kim such a shame but hey u have good taste!!

thats wat my wedding ring and eternity ring will be a row of diamonds (i already have it all planned!) my eng ring is valued at $6500, thats y i was in total shock when leigh proposed cos i didnt think he could save that much!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

LOL, Luaa, you are worried you haven't trained Ella to move, i worry i haven't trained bilby to eat right, she is at the six month old stage for food i am positive! We are all worried about SOMETHING!!

I have tried some CC, but we are still having the INTENSE screaming when we put bilbs to bed. I am thinking we need to have a day session with a midwife at childyouthhealth again, like we did at three months, cos we cannot go on like this. Bilby screams like she's being murdered or something! so shrill and loud. We are spending hours and hours trying to calm her down and get her to sleep.

I try and be the boss, talk to her firmly, "C'mon, calm yourself, calm yourself, that's enough now, calm" and then there's a silence, i start singing Twinkle Twinkle, patting her, room is dark just with cot toy lit up, and the screaming starts again.

been thinking about a family portrait, but i have had bloodshot eyes for so long, dh looks all washed out from lack of sleep too, we would look like zombies in the photos, so i'll put it off. Madam of course, looks like a little cherub. After screaming the house down, she sleeps soundly (Eventually) and then sleeps like the dead!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTON - i hope you will be well on your birthday little hon! Hope you gets lots of crinkly paper darling!

gigi if i were you - no communication when your settleing bilby!! i simple lay sophie back under covers ans tuck her in, put my hand on her caount to 10 in my head and walk out, repeat at 3 and 5 minutes, she'll get the message, they say 3 days and 3 nights!! didnt take us that long!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTON

Is it Aston's birthday today? i thought it was the same day as Chels!

Christy, love the new pic! they all look nice in colour

Busy busy busy, ive got to rush around like a mad women today, go to the shops get everything i need/forgot for tomorrow, clothes shopping, make the cake, and then we have a 1st birthday party to go to this arvo :/ then dinner out im exhausted just thinking about it !!!!

Nope his bday is the 28th... got swept away in the birthday excitement....
    Last edited by nelly; November 24th, 2007 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks!!

Happy Birthday Aston!

Gigi, I don't do CC but what I do is we have a cuddle and read a book in the lounge room with everything going on & then one of us moves into the girls room with the lights off (Matilda's night light is on the opposite side of the room) and a sleepy cd playing. We rock Jovie in our arms and sometimes say "shhhhshhhhshhhh" but we don't make eye contact or talk to her at all. Sometimes if she is arching her back & complaining I stand up & bounce her and pat her bottom while I say "shhhshhhshhh" it generally takes around 5-10 minutes to get her to sleep that way. On a bad night we may have Matilda screaming in the background so we walk out into the lounge room & start again when things settle down.

beautiful pic Christy!

he is having one of his parties this weekend though isnt he?

happy birthday Aston! woo woo!

thats right its next week!!!!

christy looooooovveeeellyyyyy picie!!!!

Aston and Chelsea are both 1 on 29th!!!

Both kiddies have parties today tho!! In fact Chelsea's starts in 15 mins. Hmm her first party of 3...im tired already!!!

Love the pic Christy...woohoo!!

Gorgeous pic Christy, you're one hot mama! and it's SOOOOOOO comforting to hear you put Jovie to sleep the EXACT same way I put Evie to sleep! woo-hoo!!!!!!! i finally dont feel like the odd one out!!!!!
    Meanwhile...i have a grizzle-monster happy one minute, grizzly the next, poor hunny...i hope it's just teeth and a growth spurt!

lol tara... I just couldn't listen to her cry, even now if she's cranky about being hungry I get really stressed and have to "do" something about it.

omg i have had the most stessful day, i broke down in tears cos DF ticked me right off today!!!

wow this time last year i was at the hospital getting induced!!!!

Vicky-oops have to shelve the happy birthdays. I really should try and use my memory. Have a great pary.

Kim - have a glass of wine and enjoy the party.

Christy - love the pic too. Very photogenic!

Tara - sounds like teeth. Ella doesnt settle with panadol either but she loves to suck down the nurofen afterwhich she sleeps very well.

Gigi - we put ella down and keep the hand on her leg for a while then take off, sitting next to her silently. It took about 5 days for us to get her use to this. Sometimes she doesnt need you to sit with her other days she needs the company.

Well we are house-hold of constant tummy time. We do it all the time now. She's not so fussed being on her tummy anymore so that's progress. she tried to climb onto my lap today which she's never done before!

Feeling a bit down and depressed...got a call from my CEO and i'm not happy.

Ann
    Last edited by luua; November 24th, 2007 at 06:01 PM.

Aww Ann, I hate work bothers, dont let it bring you down. They get the satisfaction of you feeling crappy when you're at work..dont let them do it to you at home

Christy, I'm exactly the same. I know this sounds really corny but i hate when we've had such a good day together and then come bedtime she's screaming because i've left her to go to sleep. i feel like part of that bond gets broken and she feels betrayed. so if i'm still rocking her to sleep when she's 2 at least i've only got myself to blame Having said that...

Un-freakin-believable. Evie just went down on her own no troubles. I gave her a little rock/cuddle and put her down and she wiggled so much and hopped back up so i gave her back a good patting and a huge burp came up so i gave her another 2second rock/cuddle, put her in her cot and that was that. i pottered around her room for another minute til i was sure she was sleep and then left! wow! she was very tired tho and i did give her panadol, but like i've said, it never seems to make her sleepy.

time for a new thread HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678