Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #27

Im kinda back but still feel as crap. Chelsea slept for 4 hours this afternoon....and was still tired!

Glad your feeling bit better Jols....maybe AF will return this weekend for me...who knows..LOL.

I still haven't had AF....I had some cramping last night but I think it was O cramping... hey maybe I'll be pregnant again before AF comes!!! Nah.... we'd have to have sex for that to happen...

Mine will be coming along in a week. I get them every month now....

im so glad mine wont be here for a while :P

Ann wat did the doctor say if Ella isnt moving around in the next few months?

LOL thats wat i kept saying Blanche...now i guess ill have to deal with AF for a while

u could always have a another bub Kim, hehehe!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

snap AJP and Luaa - i'm due soon too (AF)

Luua - that sounds alot of pressure from your GP - i'm sure she'll get moving when she's ready, every bub is different at the ages they do stuff. Bilby isn't walking (unaided). She's behind in the solids department, but i'm trying to be ok with that. At least she ate broccoli today, didn't like it, but ate it.

Blanchie - enjoy staring at your ring hon! such excitement! cool!

Christy - LOL, no DTD here either!!! DH has said, no 2nd baby, so "fine", no nothing from me then!!

Kim, are suffering some postnatal pain hon? Surely you should get a break from AF more than a month!!!! i got a break of four months, but it has taken a year to come back as a normal AF, was sooooo light for ages, thought i was going thru early menopause!!! (sorry if this is TMI!!).

Oh Blanche dont tempt me!!!!

Gigi i would love a bit longer of a break from AF...ill see how we go. I guess i never got a break after Chelsea other wise miss Jasmine wouldnt be with us so soon after her arrival :P

poo poo poo...aston is sick again! had that horrible cough that is very croupy. had to get the bathroom all steamy last night at 2am to help...which thank god it did, otherwise I think we would have been taking a trip to the hospital. so over the sickness...go away germs!!! so no swimming lessons today for us...and its his party tomorrow...boo hoo...no fair

Your house isnt having much luck health wise Vicky. I wish everyone a speedy recovery and i hope the nasty germs leave soon.

We were up most of the night with high temp, panadol did absolutely nothing but nurofen did thank goodness. she slept in our bed quite happily but now doesnt want to go down for a nap and we were doing so well with self settling all out the window...isnt it always the way?!?!?

i hear ya tara, just when you think you've come throught that long dark tunnel, the end is in site, it lasts just a little longer!!!

bleuh bleuh here too... second AF this month just feel yuck so enjoyed my almost 2 yrs off from this.....

vicky I hope Jake didn't give it to him sorry

we've been fighting the second sleep here too.... at least last night was back to normal and he slept in his own bed, resettled himself after a cry this morning and went from 7 -7 ... sorry those with crap nights don't mean to make you feel worse I know how you are feeling ....

Nelly i just wish i could get an all night sleep but i cant bear going thru tears to get it

Does anyone have a recipe for muesli bars or something similar? (for baby...altho i'll probably eat them too)

tara i really dont want to believe in controlled crying but, it really is a life saver!! we never let sophie go more than 5 minutes and she only takes a few time to real;ise that she in bed to stay, we've been very lucky and barley had to do it, but we do when she get on top of us, it just takes usually 3 goes of it at a sleep for her to realise that im boss

i got my ring back today!!! there is a pic of it in my BB gallery i cant stop looking at it hehe

Taralee, Jols - we're the same. We really only had to do one night where he had a scream, we went in every 5 mins (well Darren did hence I think why it is also so successful bcos the easily manipulated milk truck isn't there) and he settles really well usually. When he is sick he may not sleep or settle as well but once well he bounces back into his old like he did last night.

looks awesome blanche, do you find your self playing with it???? i still play with my rings!!! 7 years later!!!
    nelly dh does the resettling in the night if she waks as she knows i'll feed her!! wrong!!!
    having probs again this arvo getting ehr to sleep!! fun fun fun!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast