Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #3

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i give up at trying to keep up lol, well i will keep trying lol and one day i will get there

I went to the Child Health Nurse this morning - Aston weighs 6.060kg! and measures 62 cms. Far out. Definately not starving that's for sure. And I have finally booked my appointment to have the GTT blood test done. God I hope the Diabetes has gone, but I have a sneaking feeling it hasn't.

I thought the washing machine was broken this morning, but it was a screw driver caught in the drum! Nathan has become obsessed with them, and I keep finding them EVERYWHERE! In fact my big boy is all out of sorts at the moment. He said to me yesterday that he wished he was a baby, because Aston gets all the cuddles - so i think i desperately need to do some work there. He has been misbehaving heaps lately - nothing really bad, just consistently naughty, and not listening to me. I spoke to DH and suggested that maybe the way to go was to have something to motivate him to behave, like being able to do something special if he does what hes asked of etc, because punishing him just isnt' working....try a different tact and see if that makes a difference. I do feel that what he wants more then anything in the world at the moment is to spend time with me.... so somewhere between fitting in everyone elses needs... arghhhhh!!!! guess we will just have to bite it and see what happens... hopefully some improvement, otherwise I won't have to get my hair cut, because I won't have any left!!!

I don't know, if only i didn't have to sleep I would get soooooooo much done!

Gigi - I just read your birth de-brief... and my heart feels the pain you are in hun. Nothing anyone says will take away the pain, doing what you are doing, by talking about it will hopefully aliveate some of your anxiety. I hope that you are able to get some relief from the horrible way you are feeling right now. I truly believe that when the day comes that you tell tiny bilby about how she arrived she will look at you in amazement and wonder and respect. Try to live each day one at a time, and look at the amazing mircle that you had a hand in creating, and reach over a pat yourself on the back, your doing an amazing job - the hardest one in the world. Hugs.

That's all folks!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789