Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #30

hey hey

party was last night had a ball bought a little red strapless top when got home and realised I had packed my chicken fillets away (silicone stick on bb things) so had to dig them out but end result was pretty good. about to walk out the door and gf who had Jake rang oh he's just voomitted everywhere - great wtf do you want me to do lol just wanted to go out but he went to sleep and was fine over night but dh is picking him up thid morning and not playing cricket

crazy day today to come I'm in for ss but after xmas good straped for cash too

christy sorry haven't got back to your pm will tmrw

nely glad you has a good night!! i thought you were going to say the fillets where crooked or something!!

next year sounds good

we can make it a Happy New Year present. how's that sound? Glad you had a good night Nelly.
    Christy and gigi - Medicare have a mental health program now that allows you to have 12 sessions. You have to get a referral from your GP (its called a 2710). I am on that, and my therapist ends up costing me $10. thats the gap. and its 12 sessions a year, so I am entitled to another 12 sessions commencing 1 Jan.

DH went to his christmas party, and called me at 3pm to say that everyone was hassling him to go out... I replied that's fine, but just remember that when you ring me at 8pm or 10pm or 12am...I won't be coming to get you. ( he has done that in the past "Vickyyyyy....I want to comme hommmme now....I misssss you...." lol) I ended up picking him up at the organised time 5pm which is when the party finished. He was smashed, and very funny. Ended up falling asleep on the lounge by 7.30pm, and fell off the lounge and onto the floor...didnt even wake up. I left him there, and sometime in the middle of the night he made his way to bed. lol. I had a crap night sleeping though. feeling antsy about monday, and sad... but that's another story for another thread...

Tara I'll pm you my address.

Ann - glad DH got you some flowers...hope he takes good care of you this weekend just because you deserve it.

got to find a christmas present for my husband... no idea what to get him..what do you get someone who needs nothing????

Ann I had a wierd dream last night that u were gettign a divorce and were just posting every little detail, so bizarre...altho i feel like i know you a lot better now rofl

Ok, so 'secret new year fairy' presents seems everyone is a bit strapped for cash (myself included) so how about a limit of $30..or $20...maybe if we say $20 because there is also postage to consider..is that too much? i dont know..our family has a $10 thing and everyone likes it because it's a challenge but i hate it for that exact reason!
    Also, i thought kim said she was going to be gone for a little while to sort things out so if we leave it til the new year then she'll have time to catch up on what we're doing.

yikes, the nausea is creeping up on me so i'm going back to bed while evie's asleep. another good night here, bed at 630 woke at 3 because her room was freezing then slept til 5 woot!

Hi girls!!

Vicky thanks for the call, sorry I was in Kmart. I will try to phone when I get some quiet space LOL. I went shopping by myself this morning!! DH told me to go out and get things done that were bothering me for an hour & then come home & he went to pick up the trampoline (Christmas present we've been laybying). So I got heaps accomplished. Little things that have been waiting for me to do and I haven't had a chance to get it all done with 2 kids, 1 sick etc etc etc...

So I feel so much better!! Now ... to clean the house yeah right.

DH feels so bad about yesterday, he's doing all he can to help me get things done so I won't have more stress on me. Thank goodness!! Finally... it always takes a melt down.

Tara! - hilarious. Did i tell you i left DH a few years ago. I took a position in HongKong - earned heaps of money. Blew it all on travel and ****tails and i was seeing another guy... So we WERE getting ready with the divorce speaking to lawyers etc and i had to come back to australia for another contract and things just worked themselves out. We saw counsellors years ago but only started working things out in 2005. So now things are heaps better but DH knows I would leave if things got that bad again. (and it was BAD) So maybe your dream was about what we did 3 years ago! wow. that would be amazing.

Oh i'd be in the SS! I agree we could make most of the post xmas sales too Once we draw the names we can all post some gift ideas we'd like to get. that way it wont be too hard.

Anyway I managed to swing a night off. I'm off to meet the mums for a ****tail or two, or three.

Ann

Oi where is everyone today?

im here!!!

wow ann about you and DH, bet you enjoyed hongkong !!!
    hope everything works its self out for you guys.

we had christmas today with my family as we will be interstate for christmas, sophie got spoilt of course, wouldnt have a sleep, just cried this horrid, where am i cry, so i got her up again, therefore was in bed by 6.20pm and is fast asleep!! poor bugger was bushed, luckily she had a 90 mins nap this morning.

we have been out shopping all day, $300 later oops wasnt ment to spend that much!!! im so tired, Emelia has only had one sleep today and shes just about to have dinner bottle and bed and im doing the same minus the bottle

so does that mean you've finished your shopping blanche??

enjoy your sleep!!

i'm here, just fighting waves of nausea one minute i'm fine the next i just want to die!
    evie seems to have gotten over her grizzly phase, thank goodness! so shes back to the happy sweet funny baby i once knew!
    my family gets here from perth on tuesday, they're here for 2 weeks and its the first Christmas we will have had together in 5 years so i'm so so so excited!
    PLUS i think i've worked out a way for us to get our house back, which would be the icing on the cake. i'm way getting my hopes up but i so hope it all works out...especially before the baby gets here!
    just polished off a big plate of sausage rolls and am beginning to think i shouldnt have...bbl

aawwww how exciting about teh family tara!!! its going to be a special christmas for you guys!!

poo about the nausea still hanging around!!
    yay for the house, whats the plan??

well i dont want to jinx it but it basically involves my parents investing in our house which would halve our loan and therefore repayments and in return we would pay them half the rent that we are getting for it now. i cant believe i came up with it. so i am praying so hard that it can work!!

sounds like a plan tara, really hope it works out for you!! will be nice for you guys to be back in your own family asap!!
    did the sausage rolls stay down??

phew! yes they did thankyou...yikes. it was a bit touch and go for a minute there rofpmsl

Just added a pic of me and evie to my facebook album, ya'll...i thought you'd all be excited lol

Ajp - yep all xmas shopping done woo hoo!!!!

Tara - lovely pic!! hope ur plan works

anyways off to bed now nightie night xx

morning girls.
    now we have broadband, dh has become very interested in the computer!!! and is having fun downloading things!!!! so I have to jump up and down to get a look in.
    aston hasn't been very well the last few days, reaction to his needles I think. poor little man. and then yesterday he was running, and fell over and put his top two teeth into is top lip, so there was blood everywhere. DH freaked out, nathan freaked out. and I was calm. there always looks like there is more blood then there really is. poor little man though, his was not a happy boy.
    laura and nathan have been snappy and bickering, and it seems it is because they are worried about mum, and her op today. god I hope things improve all round after today.
    will pop in tomorrow and do personals...thinkng of u all.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast