Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #30

Yay Ella! woot! what a lovely Christmas pressie for mummy and daddy!
    Well we had a poo-tastrophe this evening. I waited for evie to do her 'nightly poo' during dinner, which she didnt do so i put her on her bedroom floor to crawl around to get things moving which she did, so i waited for 10 mins to make sure she was finished and took her nappy off, since she was hopping in the bath i left her nappy off and she had a little play while i got her jammies ready and next thing i turn around and theres lumps of poo all over the freshly shampooed carpet. in my haste to pick her up out of the middle of it i dragged her feet in it and i'm yelling 'no no no no!!!!' so MIL came running in fresh out the shower, so i gave her evie and i'm madly trying to wipe poo off her feet and its flying everywhere, so nanny took her out to the bath where evie proceeded to pee all over the floor, then i put her in the bath and theres poo everywhere so we had to tip it out and start again! i thought the whole ordeal was never going to end!!!!!
    Morning sickness has really gone this afternoon....i hope i'm having a girl tho lol i have this idea that if m/s lasts for ages then its a girl otherwise its a boy
    hope everyone's having a good night
    ciao bellas

Also, meant to tell you about a website that has heaps of cheap, really good quality clothes. it's called Bump Baby Beyond

Sexy mama blanche. it looks gorgeous. I can see where Emelia gets her good looks. How are you feeling these days?

Tara - thanks about time miss ella! oh your poo story was hilarious. we have great fun pooing in the bath too.

Ann

Thanks Ann!! im feeling great besides the heat. getting really excited scan on thursday night cant wait to go shopping for blue or pink stuff!!

Tara, checked out that website, i shouldnt have looked now i want to buy heaps!!!

lol tara.did she look at you quizzicaly,like what is all the fuss about?
    jols aston does that too!rich was telling me something and demonstrating with his hands and the little monkey started copying him. so now he does it all the time!
    ann,you go girl!nothing like getting your ego stroked to make you feel great.
    ishould be in bed but my ability to not sleep has kicked in.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Blanchie - wot can i say but "three hours well spent!" - looks great, and you DON"T look silly at all, just a Yummy Mummy.

Go Ann, why wouldn't an unknowing group of men, NOT think you are hot! you're just a Hot Mamma!

Vicky - HUGE HUGS - i'm so disappointed for you, to go thru all that and the GA for nothing! gawd!!!

Ann - great to hear about commando crawling Ella.

all your babies are talking alot more than bilby, you'd think with me around, bilby would talk early, but no, all we get is Dad, dad dad and yesterday, one very clear "hello". But she is happy babbling away to toys, mirrors, etc.

She fell off the sofa BACKWARDS and landed on her head, hard, wouldn't let me put a frozen bag of peas on her egg. Two hours later, after taking an hour to get her to sleep, i foolishly left her in the middle of our bed, with pillows all the way around her, under the quilt, then heard a blood curdling scream - and of course, she was on the floor howling, this time a frontwards fall.

so we go from NO FALLS to TWO FALLS in only a few hours. I feel so bad. The first time, i was so sick of battling her, she wants to be picked up constantly but doens't want to be held, she wore me out, and i was so tired anyway, i think i dozed off. THe second time, i thought she was fast asleep and my arms were so sore, i thought, just this once, i'll not transfer her to the cot in case i wake her up. Grrrrr to me. i rang dh straight away (he did a first aid course recently) and watched all her signs. she seems ok but i feel like a witch.

TARALEE - wow what a poo story! Sure put on a show for Grandma! bilby loves to put her hands and feet in the poo too, when i'm trying to change her - ew!

i STILL haven't found Aston dancing on your facebook Vicki - if i am very very good (like not today), would you post me a link direct to it? pretty please???

forgot to go get bilby's one year needles today, in the middle of the two falls!! grrr.

anyone know how to make gingerbread WITHOUT sugar???

off to pack the green and red nappies for tomorrow's meetup, trying to get into the chrissie spirit!

how are you going Christy???

mwah, my lovelies!

gigi - I resent an invite to you to see Aston on Funwall on Facebook. let me know if it works.

Gigi - man i have been there so many times, i think evie's had around 5 or 6 falls by now. the main thing is if they hit their head is to not let them sleep for a little while just so you can make sure they stay conscious and are ok. as long as there's no fluid coming from their nose and/or ears, they dont start vomiting everywhere or convulsing, they should be fine. they're pretty hardy, they need to be!
    Dont beat yourself up about it!
    Blanche - woo woo! check you out hottie!! you're a yummy mummy! no wonder you're pg again! ROFPSML sorry, j/k

Blanche - love your hair. you have motivated me to go and get mine done. think it will make me feel better. while my mum is around I should take the opportunity to have some time out!

oh yeah Vicky time out is definate for you too I'm having my day off tomorrow. YAY! I can't wait for some pampering & relaxing. I'm going to have a bubble bath... thats right by myself a bubble bath. We don't have any $$ atm so I'm going to my acupuncture appt & coming home for a bubble bath & a nap. Joy.

I thought I had posted... dunno... but Blanche I love the hair you look gorgeous!

lol Tara at your pootastrophie. hehehehe...

Gigi, we had that run to the hospital with the fall Jovie had where she had a lump the size of an actual egg on her forehead which turned purple straight away & then she got sleepy. That was the most scary thing & she didn't fall off anything!!

Matilda rolled off the bed so many times it isn't funny...

LMAO Tara!! Cheeky women :P

Thanks ladies, it feels great to have it finally done! glad i got u motivated to get urs done Vicky, u sure deserve it!

Gigi, we recieved ur beautiful xmas card today, thankyou it put a big smile on my face!! love the pic of bilby just gorgeous

Gigi - I got your card too. What a cheeky girl (literally) She's gorgeous in her red outfit.

I've been so slack with my cards (sorry) i might be sending "Happy New Year" cards instead.

Blanche - i also want another hair cut after seeing you pic.I havent had my hair coloured in the last 5 years but i'm thinking about it now....hmmmm

Gigi - Ella fell on her head yesterday too. I thought the same thing...she has never fallen off anything and then she falls off the change table onto her head! thankfully there was a pile of clothes and she is fine.

Our little ella keeps surprising us. Today she stood up against the coffee table like she usually does and she walked around 1/3 of the coffee table!!! what's happening? she DID take 5mins to walk around but she walked!

Ann

yay to go ella!!!

sorry was slack with card too, sorry!!!!

goodluck today blanche, cant wait to find out teh flavour!!

BBL brekky ready

hi sorry am lurking not posting ... usual story .... Jake is sick still middle ear hasn't cleared and now has a chest infection ... new lot of ABs ... has been put multivitamins, fish oil, inner health and is off milk ... tried him on soy yoghurt yday and had diahorrea (sp?) all afternoon ... top molars now cutting after we got over the bottom ones and his bottom is red raw from both his runny bum and teeth..... gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... and to top it all off woke crying at 4am am was inconsolable so we have been up since then. Not sure of he was starving but he poished off 2 weetbix a piece of toast and some fruit and now back in bed.

On a positive note at my Tupperware meeting on Tuesday I cleaned up big time with lots of sales prizes, top 3 dealers prizes and I won a $600 cash draw! So I came home with a dinnerset, a big white platter, a set of wine glasses, a stack of t/w lunch boxes w/- a handle, a set of collectable coffee mugs and a check for $600 and at the first meeting back after xmas I'll get a ceramic h/dryer, an antler brand messenger bag and carry bag and a maglite and swiss army knife set (which I chose for Darren). SO there has been a little light for me and that money has come at such a good time for us too - taken a bit of weight off...

Gigi I love the card and I cannot believe how creative you are - I am really impressed you had the time and energy to make them! A bit pat on your back!

Wow Ann how far has Ella come! You must be so proud of her! Not long now and she'll be climbing bookcases and running up and down stairs!

Blanche I love your hair. I have cancelled my hair appts for the last 4mths cause I couldn't justify the expense on myself but if it was Darren of Jake when I would spend away! I used to be a cut, colour and foils every 4-6 weeks depending on my current style and was reknowned for my grooming and perfect hair.... now I occasionally brush it and pull it into a pony tail and as for my grooming well I am lucky if I have a shower before lunch lately! Good luck witth your scan how time has flown!

Tara how is the m/s? Are you showing yet?

Christy enjoy your pampering! I hope your relaxedness lasts at least a day!

Kim I know you are prolly lurking and not posting so hugs to you.

Jols yay on the forward facing seat! Christy has you turned Jovie? Please don't take that as a pressured "maybe you should" comment.

Hi to anyone I have forgotten

nelly poor jake poor thing has had a rough trot hasnt he, try cavitol cream on his bum, good thick stuff is he on probiotics?????
    i had my hair done last week too, just a cut and colour, but sheesh that adds up, i try adn go only wvery couple o months as i understand what your saying nelly, rather spend the money on family things, but man it smake you feel good, BLANCHE your looks lovely!!!

:hugs: nelly, it really takes it out of the little ones.

Us.. well... Jovie has been turned around we had to do it a month or so ago when we were fitting 3 seats in the car. She's just putting the bath toys into the toilet atm LMAO... BBL

Poor litte Jake and mummy. We use Dr. Udos for ella's oils. It has omega 3,6,9. Its made a HUGE difference on things like skin (she had a bit of eczema and its now under control but its good for sore bums and any other conditions.

I looked in Ella's mouth when i tipped her upside down. Canines are coming through. Explains the grumpiness...

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Ann

Oh yeah, Udo's oil is great thats what we use

I have a kid free day and I just got called into work, only for 3 hours but still.... ah well I've had a great few hours off

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast