Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #30

Thanks everyone and thankyou Vicky for the lovely msg u left on my msn was nice to wake up too

Gigi, im glad Bilby liked our card lol!!!

Nelly, im glad my DP isnt the only one!!

Ann i think Emelia will be VerY good at being little miss boss

laura stills bosses her brothers around. i have to ask her constantly if I can see her scars and stretch marks that show she gave birth to them!! your pregnancy is flying by! love the photo of emelia in ur ticker too btw.

Wow! i sure have missed a lot!
    Gigi - Thank you so much for the card. How beautiful of you to take the time and think of me, thanks very much. it means a lot
    Ann - I'm so glad to hear Ella's up and going...dr's what do they know anyways!
    Blanche - I am soo so happy for you! how exciting now being able to go and buy all boy things. there are so many cute little shirt and pant sets around! thats all i think about LOL
    Christy - Glad to hear you got a couple of hours off...wouldnt want you to get greedy and think you could have a whole day?!?!?! that would be nuts!!! LOL
    Nelly - Sorry you are still going through so much with Jake, i really dont know what to say. it must be so draining on you, all i can do is send some mega-happy and healthy vibes your way. can you feel them? congrats on your super tupper-ing too! i might need to get in on that racket! i'm on the coast so i'm no threat to you
    Kim - where are you? are you alright?
    AJP - went to the bank today and they gave us a bottle of champagne...i've fed-exed it your way *mwah*
    Vicky - how's the walking wounded? any other avenues to explore for pain relief?
    Did i miss anyone? i hope not. it's hot today
    Me - Well, what the f!?! but i'm showing already...at 8 weeks!!!! let's hope its not going to be a monstrous baby!
    Our plans for getting back into our house have fallen through but we're exploring other options, so i'm positive about it
    Just been spending time with my family while they're here. we stayed over at the unit the last two nights and evie slept really really well so that was great. i was worried the change might undo all the good sleeping work.
    Evie's grizzling has finally come to a stop. I taught her to say please and ta when she wants something rather than just grizzling. oh its made my life so much easier and everyone comments on her good manners
    Other than that...nothing else much exciting. i thought i was all ready for Christmas, but i'm not so i better get my ass into gear!
    Hope everyone has a great night! kisses all round

I gotta say, this is so cute. girls on the Belly Buddies thread i'm on are posting belly photos...but there's no belly. oh its just so cute...and heres me looking like a freaking michelin man from the chest down LOL

LOL Tara its funny the second time around your belly jumps out. Its funny... with Matilda I didn't pop until 23 weeks and with Jovie I think it was 8 weeks.

hey forgot to say we have totally weaned since the weekend ... no more bbs but he still pulls down my top to have a peek every now and then - kind of like his father

tara I am dreading what will happen when I have no 2 bcos I was HUGE with Jake! How did you teach her to say please and thank you cos I swear I am turning into one of those mothers who end up on super nanny with a whining child

yeah i was going to ask the same question. How did you teach her to say please?

i just kept saying please. when she'd whinge, i'd say 'ah ah, what do you say?' and then i'd say 'please' and she picked it up pretty quick, just making 'ps' sounds at first. sometimes she'll say 'ta' instead and thats ok. she's gotten to the point where she will start whinging and then stop herself and go 'ta' sometimes she'll yell it like she's just remembered and shes so proud LOL
    we've been totally weaned for about 2 months or so and in the morning she still pulls my top up and i know its time for weet-bix lol

Emelia doesnt say please might try, she just always says ta , but latelty she points or holds out her hand and says ta lol cheeky.

she is on full strength (sp) cows milk now and is fine with it..sooo much cheaper
    Kim (if ur reading) hows Chels going is she still loving her formula?

hiya lovely ladies. just got home from a lovely dinner with DH. its the first time the two of us have been out for a meal without children since late March! and I am such a cheap drunk - two glasses of wine and I am tipsy!

i popped quick with Nathan, and aston. its like your body knows what its doing and just falls into it.

Aston still feeding here... one to two feeds in a 24 hour period. I think its more me then him actually. He's latest tricks are spinning around, walking backwards, holding his hands up, palms up and saying his version of "all gone". very cute. Richard walked into the kitchen the other day and he said "hello daddy", and when we got home from being out yesterday, he said when he saw richard from the car "my daddy" Needless to say Rich is rather chuffed. This is such a beautiful age, every day there is something new, and he is talking so much. I started teaching him some baby sign language a couple of months ago, and he will sign drink, and we are working on the sign for food now.

Nathan said to me the other day "I love it when he laughs mum. I love him so much" Nat is such a lovely big brother. I had to take nat to thehospital last night - he was having an asthma attack, and was getting very distressed. He is ok now, thank god, but I think he learnt the value of managing his asthma the hard way.Laura has been absolutely amazing this week...which makes up for last week! both of the kids have been fantastic with helping my mum with Aston. I haven't been able to lift him so they have been doing a lot of the picking up.

I can't beleive its only four days til christmas. would you believe this is the first christmas in a very long time that I am looking forward to? amazing how when you change your perpective, the view changes with it.

night girls...

lol vicky jake has started the spinning this week too and is pretty chuffed with himself

i have been saying ta to sophie since she could grab thing and do you think she'll say it back? NO!!!!, she decided this morning that my nutrigrain tasted good! helped herself to my bowl!!

were still feeding 3 feeds, brekky lunch and bed

vicky glad you had a lovely night out!! did you get lucky too!!! sorry none of my buiness :P

DH and i had a massive fight last night!!

blanche names???? are you disclosing???

tara hows the ms going?????

ANn hows the commando girl going??

we had mothersgroup christmas here yesterday so 5 mums and bubs and 3 DH's, had red rooster and cheesecake!! was a great day, thundered and rained but still warm, the kids loved the sandpit too

grrrrrrrr I wish dh would go back to work

has started tidying the house inferring that I don't keep it tidy enough but won't out and mow the F***ING jungle outside bcos it's too hot. told him I'll go back to work and he can manage the house and son bcos obviously I am not doing a good enough job .... and all before 7.30 in the fing morning.

too hot outside good grief grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nelly - We have the opposite situation here. DH is on holidays and sits and does nothing! You see i dont need a holiday...he works and needs a break. I work and take care of ella and i dont need a break. GRRRRRRR what are they good for???? except making these beautiful babies?

Tara - I tried to get ella to say "ta" but nada. Nothing. I'll try "please".

Jols - Commando girl is good. She's been on the floor for the last 30mins. Its amazing how quickly she started moving. She went backwards for about 6 weeks and now in the last 1.5weeks shes going forward in a weird kind of commando with legs going everywhere!! She still has no idea what to do with them.

Vicky - sounds like you had a great night out. I want to go out but not with my slack DH!

Ann

Ann and Nelly - I get that inference too!! I actually told DH last night that I have decided not to go back to uni next year. (I'm not ready to put Aston into fulltime care...I could do one or two days, but the thought of five days was leaving me cold, and if I don't feel ok about it, then I'm not going to be able to give uni my everything - which is what it is going to need. so are looking at possibly parttime study and throwing myself into my painting) anyway back to DH - he made a smart arse remark about wouldnt it be nice to be at home and play with Aston all day!! arghhhh!! kind of missed the point! even infered that I should get a part time job. bloody men can be so dense at times! I'm sure that after the two weeks off that DH is now on, I will be more then ready to see the back of him lol

Jols - lol - I actually did get lucky lol... which was a bit naughty because I am supposed to wait another week but my ever charged libidio wasn't going to let that happen (I haven't always had a charged libidio - in fact in only kicked in about 5 years ago after years of NOTHING!) the getting lucky bit made up for the dense response to the above!

Blanche, Kim, Tara, Gigi, Christy good morning!

I'm off to take my mum back this morning once I get my arse into gear!

be back later

hehe vicky you go girl!!!!
    i couldnt get enough of DTD when pregnant!! made up for what we miss now!!
    well its 9.50am, sophies just gone down for a nap, DH is at work and im in my pj's sitting here eating m&m's!! noice!!!
    oh and its raining again!! we've had 78mm of rain in two days!!!

GRRRRRRRRR to all DH's!!! think they all need a fair slap across the ears!!!

ANN ella will be running away fromk nappy changes before you know it!! arrhh the joys!!

what do you all do when they want to get up from nappy changes? Ella's wanting to roll over all the time and look at what's on the floor (with half of her body over the edge of the table).

Do you do nappy changes on the floor (putting the mat on the ground?)

Mat?? change table??? sometimes I'm putting aston's nappy on while he is standing lol! i try to give him something to "do", like look at a book or something. he did go through a period of wiggling to get free, but seems to gotten over that (she says quietly in case he hears and changes his mind!)

Jols, I have just gotten changed...wish I had m&m's! Dh is shopping for my christmas present with Laura and few other bits and pieces. He has rung THREE times already!!! argh!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast