Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

anyone home?!?!?!?!

i think we need a new thread!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i'm home AJP

a friend got me to leave the hoose today, took me (in 38 degree heat) out for sushi WITHOUT OUR BABIES!!! Good to have some adult time.

hi girls!
    gosh I go away for a day or so and I need to catch up on 3 pages lol!!!
    Sorry vicky I didn't make it to you I ended up going to mil first and then fell asleep on the couch while she and he partner played with Jake woke up and got your message - sorry am soooo slack. How is the eye?
    Are we doing midweek or weekend catch up with jols? Unfortunately most of my weekends are crazy but I will squeeze it in!
    I went to see PS I Love YOu last night with a GF and I think I cried most of the movie! It was the most beautiful movie *sigh* made me realise that I can be a real [email protected] for no reason at all and waste precious time in our life being petty!
    kim? any news?
    hi everyone *hugs* if you are having a crap time of it

hi gigi hope you enjoyed your sushi!!!

nelly its up to you guys what workes with you all!! im happy with any day!!

bbl guys - but very short the ***** hit the fan last night. ex has raised his ugly head again, and stirred everything up nicely! *&%%*%^*Q#[email protected]#$$!!!!! not happy jan

sorry to hear that Vicky, makes you wonder doesnt it? someone people are just f***ked.
    Jols/Vicky/Nelly/Christy - A weekday is probably a bit easier for me, if there's any chance of a monday that would be the best i think since dh doesnt work on mondays...otherwise if he's at work i have no car and therefore no meet-up for me
    Gigi - we LLOOOVVE sushi train but evie hates sitting there so i order udon noodles for her and she's happy to sit and munch away..more sushi time for me!!

if u can be bothered...i've posted how I'm feeling in the boohoo room...feeling rather sad and sorry for myself today...and very very over it!!

Vicky - f&%^*%g [email protected] does that man ever freaking stop f#$%^&g with your children's lives! He wants out, he wants in, he wants out, he wants in.... can you do anything through the "system"? :hugs: hun feel really useless not sure what to do or say - not terribly articulate at times I know.....

Weekday is fine, Monday is the only day I work though BUT.... where does your DH work? Maybe someone can pick you up & drop you off? Like if its a Friday, or Thursday, I will only have 1 child and have 2 car seats.... but I do have a third car seat so I can even bring Matilda & Jovie and you two. Otherwise we can do a Monday & I can chuck a sickie?

CRAP Jols you are right! Time for a new thread http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/show...38#post1086338

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910