Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

Not even thought about swimming lessons....prob cos i dont wanna have to go in the pool with Chels....lol

im so excited cant wait i think Emelia will love it shes a water baby thats for sure!!

sophie gets in and splashes like you wouldnt believe!!!! tis all about water safety and paddle/kick, its the same routine every week!!

lol girls. you make me laugh - which I needed to do. I'm in such a cranky mood! I can't wait til dh goes back to work... the weather is driving me mad, which means we are all going stir crazy - I'm sooooo bored that I dried the dishes - when I usually let them drain!! pathetic I know. I somehow got bacterial conjunctivitis - how I have no idea... I scratched my cornera last night, and it looked rather bad - rang the afterhours doctor, wore a patch to bed, went to the doc's this morning...and now have antibiotic cream for it....

Ann - best sex is during AF - towel on the bed definately lol! And I agree with Jols - helps period pain

hi everyone else...sorry for being so blah...

you guys are hilarious! rather than the towel on the bed try the shower next time...pretty good too.

tara - hugs hun. you and me the same. not that i had great boobs but the pert pair I use to have have gone south.

Blanche - glad the appt went well. I put on 20kgs during my pregnancy i was huge.

Ann

yep, shower works for me too Ann lol

Mind you I don't anything for work for me at the moment, I am in such a cranky mood!

Kim - your hair looks fantastic...That's it, I'm going to the hairdressers - I'm sure I said that when you got yours done blanche!

you win Ann!!!

im not one for the shower!! im not very adventurous, i love in bed!! mind you thats not where sophie was concieved!!

vicky its off t0 the hairdressers for you!! dont come back on here til you've booked an appointment!

Our shower is hopelessly small...so no action there!

Oh i cant wait til Feb 22-24....we are going on a 'weekend' away....MIL xmaz pressie to us!! Should be fun filled im sure

I love my hair Vicky...such a change for me! Sorry to hear ur eye isnt the best.. Damn DH not caring about u last night when u was chatting to me.

Chelsea is a water baby too....sees water and gets stubborn...wants to get in her pool, wont get out of the shower...loves running taps...swimming lessons are called for!

I gained 18kg with Chelsea and only 8kg with Jasmine...yet i need to loose wat looks like thousands of kilos!!

Jols - right go ahead...tell us where sophie was conceived.

Ella was conceived in bed. Afterwards i had my bum under a pillow and legs in the air! it worked.

Kim - wow at Chelsea running taps. She sounds very dexterous.

Vicky - what would you get done at the hairdressers? colour, cut? perm?

Ella is now busy emptying her wooden blocks onto the floor and she's stacking them into the play farm. i'm just amazed at the purpose in her play these days. It use to be random...what can i suck/smash/check out. Now she says to herself i want to do THIS or THAT.

Ann

hehe on the couch!!!

well im officially alone for the next 3 nights DH has gone to canberra for summanats went tonight gets back on monday

Jols its hard to go on your own for nights...

vicky its going around! I had bacterial conjunctivitis on Christmas, took 5 days to clear up! I hope your clears up heaps quicker & no one catches it from you.

LOL at your conception stories... and AF!!! I'd have to have AF again to worry about that

OMG christy hasnt she made an appearence yet?? you lucky thing!!

ANN you need to change ella's age on your ticker!!!

Both girls were conceived in bed too...boring i know...but i know the day Chelsea was made...jasmine..well yeh she was one night in my fury of needing a romp!

AF is due roughly..she aint here yet...lol

When Craig does his 5pm-1am shifts ill be going crazy i think....feeding and bathing both girls on my own...i feel for ya Jols!

blanche, glad everything went well and that things are going as they should. do u have names picked for your little prince? is emelia interested in your tummy?

Christy - 5 days! eek! did u use breast milk, and the antibiotics? its a bit sore, like aching behind my eye. Last night I was sure I had a detached cornea - drama queen I know. but it looked hideous, and I really didnt know what was wrong.

Jols - I live about half hour away from where you will be staying. Hopefully all this bloody rain will be gone by then! I wasn't in the mood to do anything today - so alas still no hair cut booked for me here... really should tho...I can't decide whether I want to grow it, or get it cut short again.

Ann - DH and I broke a shower screen once lol. I think aston was concieved in bed - but I know it was definately on our wedding anniversary!

Kim - where is your weekend away to? what a lovely christmas present. who will have the girls. God I would LOVE to have a weekend away... DH and I havent even had a honeymoon yet...mind you last night I could have easily gone away without him anywhere! silly arse! He did pull his head in though, once he realised that I was rather concerned, and put the patch on for me. I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't know what to do when there is something wrong with me, so behaves like a pratt! Which is oh so helpful! NOT! He did the same thing when I ended up in hospital for the day a few months back...there we were with all three kids, I kept telling him to ring his brother, so they could come and get at least Laura and Nathan, but NOOOOO... that was why I discharged myself, I needed to go home and get everyone organised before I could look after myself. DH's mum died when he was 12/13 and I think the whole "mother being sick" thing sends him a bit over the edge. Which really is no excuse - because hey we all have some issue or another to deal with, and sometimes you just have to suck it up eh? He took me to the doctor this morning, and came in with me when I was being examined and treated - i have a "thing" about male doctors, and get sent into major anxiety when I have to see one. (i was abused by one when I was 11) so I appreciated him being there. Made me feel safer...

Aston is very focused on play now too Ann, determined about what he is doing. We are teaching him to put things away too, which is a game for him.Is anyone elses one year old throwing their weight around? He is having some lovely tanties, which are quite funny, because he lowers himself carefully down on the floor before he starts whinging... easily distracted though - lasts all of 30 seconds before he moves onto something else lol. He loves swimming too. We started swimming lessons a couple of terms ago. not sure if I will keep doing it in the new term, or just go to my friends place and do it with her and her little man. Its a 40 min trip one way to do them for half an hour, where as I can see my friend and spend a few hours together...

Laura is a cranky tired girl today...she had a friend stay over night last night, added together with all the excitement of her party and she is as moody as buggery!! on a good note, her father did ring her for her birthday, and sent the kids presents for christmas and her birthday.... he is a very strange man. He actually said to Laura He didnt know when he was going to see them again - wtf, he is the one who removed himself from their lives...I'm starting to think that there is more to the story, and that maybe his fiance doesnt want the kids to come...

well my dinner is nearly ready, richard has cooked a chicken curry. Yum. and I think I have prattled on enough.

vicky DH doesnt know how to deal withsickness either, he's a pretty healthy person and only got gastro recently fro the very first ever time!!! he just doesnt get sick so poor me has to usually deal with myself alone!!!

Ben's aunty lives on the sunshine coast, so we can make the trip up there and he's more than happy to pay her a visit. it's much easier to make long trips with the 2 of us in the car on accounta miss grizzle hates car trips!

oops thanks Jols.

Stupid AF. Got a sore back and tummy.
    Last edited by luua; January 4th, 2008 at 07:43 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast