Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #34

Default Babies Born November 2006 #34

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in November 2006.

Your Moderators for this forum are ad follows:
    Sherie - [email protected] - Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] - Administrator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your Previous thread can be found here

Fine I'll be first!
    too bad i dont have anything much to say...well i probably do but i cant be bothered and i have a headache.
    Oh yeah, my other joke (it starts off the same as the other one so bear with me)

3 WOMEN are sitting in a bar
    A ferrari drives past and one woman says 'that reminds me of my husband'
    'why?' the other 2 ask. 'well he's sexy and sleek'
    Next a BMW drives and the 2nd woman says 'that reminds me of my husband'
    'why?' they ask 'well, he's strong and reliable'
    next an old model ford drives past and the last woman says 'THAT reminds me of my husband'
    'what?! why?' they ask
    "because i have to hand crank him every morning'

AHhahahahahahahahhaha

Good evening ladies!!

VicKy im sorry hun....BIG BIG BIG hugs for you

Man i so cant remember a word that was said in the thread...and its been 5 mins...i really am a blonde goldfish.

Umm...soo...my day has been great....went shopping...bought clothes...spent money ahd a grat day with my GF...cant say her kids were happy to be at the shops allllll day tho!!

Ahh what else...oh JOLS...my 'friend' has left....and i was left with some looooooovely parting messages off the fourm

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend!!

ooohhhh kim what did she have to say for herself?????

Shall PM you soon

ooohhh goss!!!

Sent Jols...lemme know wat u thinks...

Im buggered..i think i might head to bed soon...see what the new day brings

Night all

have emailed you back kim!

might head to bed too, DH is off playing poker, who knows what time he'll get home and i'll be the one to get up to sophie int he morning!!

Christy i just have to say....i was looking thru some of Sarah H pics on FB and seen your 2 girls..OMG...they are sooo adorable!!!!

hi all... very quite in here today. busy celebrating australia day are we?

I spent the mornign until 1pm by myself!!! not a kid or husband in sight. went to the markets, had a 15 min massage, had breakfast of bacon and eggs, read the paper and a magazine! went second hand shopping. got a lovely marmalade brand skirt, and some books.

It was blissful. going out for a couple of hours on Monday - appointments that I have to keep... lol.. so the kids can stay home with the daddy! did I mention the appointments are for me... all about me... lol. Therapist, and then a hot stone massage.

hope everyone else having a great day.
    x

no-one laughed at my joke...
    shot down

tara I just read it and am pmsl ...reminds me of my DH some days!

well moved yesterday still unpacking am shattered had garage sale today and made $200 which was a noice bonus ... jake not sleeping well ... did I mention I was shattered?

Oh and I think af is here or comoing not sure very weird .... going to bed *mwah*

nice to see you yday vicky too - sorry I hadn;t read your post and had no idea when I saw you *hugs* I know EXACTLY what you mean my family is in the same negative loop, oh and your cues are yummy had tonight with a curry as condiment yum!!!!

no worries Nelly - its ok.

Glad you enjoyed the cucumbers. we have been too - making a salsa with the tomatoes, cucumbers and other bits - yummy! love having fresh produce. got to get into the garden today, and plant some more lettuces, and zuchinni too.

i'm so glad the sun is out, has been for the last couple of days, and I feel better just for seeing the sun shine. There was the most beautiful sunset yesterday, first we have seen in weeks.

Gigi - how are you? haven't heard from you. hope all is ok

Christy - hope you are having a wonderful time away.

Anna - hope you find the new thread. we want to hear all about Zoe.

Kim - how's everything in your world?

Jols - not long now til you come and play. hopefully the bad weather has all gone.

Ann - thanks for the info.

Blanche - hows that baby bump? and the little cheeky monkey??

Tara - i did chuckle at your joke.. sorry that I hadn't commented.

is anyone else's little cherub completely rebelling against sleep time? Night time is fine, she goes down on her own. but during the day she is a monster. she will be tired and rubbing her eyes and as soon as i go to put her down she wiggles and squirms and carries on
    Also...any suggestions for my night time quandry. no matter what time she goes to bed she will sleep for either a) 9 hours or b) until 4-430 whichever comes first. no amount of rocking or patting will put her back to sleep so she ends up in our bed. what the hell can i do?!

tara - aston is only having one sleep a day now, only two if he has been busy busy busy, and then its late afternoon. I still put him down to chill out for a while, sometimes with a book or three. and he is happy chilling about in there for about half hour 45 mins.

As for night time... hmmmm... can you put her down later at night? what time does she go to bed?

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

taralee - we are getting stuff all naps at bilby HQ - sleep is "boring" she has decided.

vicky - i totally agree, keeping family secrets is very toxic - your honesty is fine with me, you let it out. i dabbled with working in that field, but one field placement showed me, i get too emotionally involved to actually be of use to those kids. Sexual abuse needs to be talked about more, it's the ignoring of it that i think helps keep it going.

Keep the jokes coming, they make me laff.

i am here lurking, just feeling too overwhelmed somedays to actually post, but i like to read the daily digest, dh is still off work with the bad back thang, he's in alot of pain. We were meant to go to a one year old birthday bbq yesterday, as a family, i went with bilby and we had a lovely time, big party in the park, everything laid on, was amazing, great pinata, but i was sad dh wasn't well enough to come with, people assumed i was a single mummy, not a bad thing in itself, but it made me realise, we rarely go out, and never it seems as a family to these type of events.

Five hours in the sun, i got home and had the worst heatstroke, so unused to middle of the day sun, usually i stay out of it. Thankfully the hats/sunscreen and searching for shady trees worked, bilby wasn't burnt - phewl.

How much fruit do you give your bubs per day? i'm wondering if me giving bilby fruit puree each meal is too much.

TARA your jokes always make me laugh, the sillier the better!!!!!

VICKY havent read all the details yet but :hugs: to you hun

GIGI whats happening with bilbies sleep, not at all during the day?!?

TARA let us know how you go tonight with evie and sleep, sophie seems to just know her routine and is very rearly a problem at night but like last night we were out til 11pm, she still woke at 7am!!!

NELLY glad the move wnet well, rest up with a chardy!!

hi to kim, blanche and christy

Hey there girls!! I haven't caught up sorry... just popped in.

We are having crap all time with sleep atm. It sucks big time. Jovie is getting over tired & where she used to just settle down & nod off... now she screams in our arms for 45 minutes or so if we leave her she gets hysterical.

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and then we head back to Brissy on Tuesday arvo. No idea when, where, how or why of anything really.... I've had gastro since we arrived heaps of running to the loo & feeling very weak.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast