Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #35

Wednesday sounds great... if the weather is good lets do Redcliffe.

Miraculous recovery for cricket hey nelly. Men drive me mad sometimes!!!

ann crap hey! we had our car broken into while away as well, at DH brothers house, they smashed the passenger side window to steal burnt cd's!
    they can start the rooc canel to rid you of pain without doing xrays, so worth starting it and if your pregnant then you can finish it after

went to the best wedding last night, a girl from mothers group, it was fantastic, so much effort went in!! slightly hung over today

Ann - when will you know if you are up the duff or not? Bugger about the root canal... teeth!! after Laura I had to have fillings redone because I cracked them all, after nathan - my top wisdom teeth that I had been told would never come down, came through! after aston - those said wisdom teeth had to come out!

Christy - how you doing hun? any more news yet?

Blanche - how you going with the heat? Miss hearing from you.

Kim - You ok darling? you haven't been posting.

Gigi - even if it wasn't a "wonderful" dinner - at least it was going out, and getting dressed up is half the fun.

Nelly - how you feeling? better I hope. Looking forward to catching up on Wednesday

Jols - glad you had a nice night at the wedding. who had sophie? She is such a lovely little thing. I so enjoyed meeting you both, and Andrew too.

Tara- how are you doing hun? has everything settled down now???

Me- I'm feeling ordinary at the moment. I have decided I need to go out at least 3 times a week. Its getting very easy for me to just sit... and think... and get more depressed... so I'm going to make myself get out of the house. I can feel myself sinking into that pit that I have been in before, and know I need to take proactive action to stop it. Have my brother and sister inlaw moving in for two weeks before they go down to byron bay to live. that's going to be interesting.
    Last edited by tiggerandpooh; February 16th, 2008 at 10:23 AM.

Christy - sorry to hear about ur mum, i hope that everything turns out positive. :hugs:

Tara- how u feeling hun?

Ann- hows today been, better than yesterday?! when are u going to poas??

AJP- glad u had a good time at the wedding, cant wait to start really organising mine! hey maybe i should invite u all and then it can be a big meetup! lol if only it was that easy

Kim- how u going hunny?

Nelly - hope ur all feeling better soon

Heat not to bad today which is a nice change! had swimming lessons again this morning Emelia is really getting into it now!

i didnt get anything for valentines day but thats ok we dont really celebrate it but it would be nice to get a card atleast but hey im with the most unromantic guy i think LOL

Bad day today too...*tried* to go into the city for lunch with Ella and DH. Never again, Ella just wanted to crawl around but was confined to our laps. I wore a silk skirt and i left the restaurant with coke, soup, potato salad and noodles all over me.

Tried to get her to sleep in the pram - no go.
    Broke a bit off the pram when we yanked it out of the bus... oh just not my day.

Blanche- not sure if i missed ovulation. We DTD when the ovulation stick said to but CM was not what is should be... So we'll see. I'll POAS in March. I think i did it 5 weeks after we conceived with Ella. For some reason i feel like we stuffed up this round so we'll do it again next month.
    Your DH probably thought the engagement ring is enough - my DH thinks 1 present a year is OK.

Jols - Sounds like you had a blast - ouch on the sore head hun. but worth it.

SIL's wedding next weekend - but i've gotta be good just in case...

Vicky - I know what a pain with the teeth. I have to get my last wisdom teeth out too but he said we'll wait till there's no pregnancy.

Ella still is stuffed up. She woke up at 11.30pm last night after vomiting all over her cot. Poor thing we cleaned up as much as possible without waking her up too much. Tried to use the snot sucker to clear her up but not doing much.

Hopefully tonight will be better.

Ann

ann sophies not well today either, was fine til around lunchtime then started coughing, red runny eye then temp up to 39.5! so neurofen and bed, she woke up better but til hada temp at bedtime so gave her panadol. sorry luch was a little disaster, so not fair!,

feeling good today, just very tired!! cant handle late nights at my age!!

vicky sorry your feeling down, wish i could give youa a hug

blanch we dont celebtrate valentines day but i would if i actually got something!

hi everyone else

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

wow Ann, your bad luck just HAS to come to an end soon! you poor love!

I must have a romantic dh afterall! He came home with a bouquest of these really unusual swirly velvetty red flowers with purple lisanthus on Tuesday and i thought THAT was my V Day pressie, was thrilled with that, then i got an email telling me of a dinner reservation for V Day for the 3 of us, then on V Day was given a lingerie set (cami and briefs).

i'm thinking it's swings and roundabouts, cos in other aspects, he is far from perfect and sometimes there are things you mention about your dh's that i think to myself, I wish my dh was like that (like getting married and going on family holidays). So yeh, swings and roundabouts.

So Sophie and Ella are unwell, poor poppets. I keep wondering why bilby doesn't seem to get sick, maybe it's that Rotavirus vax? i've prolly jinxed her now by saying this! I'm actually thinking, if she's 15 months old and hasn't been sick, she can't be building up immunities, if she hasn't been sick, so it's prolly not a good thing.

Got a 2yo birthday party tomorrow, 38 degrees with a horse, bale of hay, cowboy theme, i'm dreading all this activity in the sun, hot days normally make me go to ground.

Good plan Vicky, to get yourself out of the house three times a week. In 15 months, i have NEVER taken bilby for a walk in the stroller around the block, i don't take her to a park just her and me. We'll go if it's an outing for a group we belong to, but not just her and i. Hang on, i did it once, on the spur of the moment, when a meeting i planned went pearshaped (so we were out already).

THe majority of parks and playgrounds are just dirt and gumnuts due to the drought, not very enticing really, god i hunger for some rain, not used to seeing all this yellow stubble and brown. The Mr Clips are going broke, not enough lawns anymore for them to keep their businesses proftable.

Hope you work out if you are or aren't pregnant soon Ann. Do you have a feeling one way or the other?

CHRISTIE - if you're lurking, but without energy to post, THINKING OF YOU!

Blanche - when's your wedding? Wow, it would be great to come to your wedding, if only i could magic us all there!

Tara - how are you possum?

KIMBAZ - how are tricks? Is Craig any better?
    Last edited by Gigi; February 16th, 2008 at 11:57 PM.

gigi wow what a great valentines day you had!!!!!

we've been so lucky with sophie this is only the second cold shes had in 16 months!!! shes very social withother kids and im happy for her to be around snuffly kids, we also share the germs at mothers group and there a;; pretty healthy. shes much better today no temp just slight sniffles

Gigi- we are planning our wedding fro early 2010 so still plenty of time!!

Emelia got a temp last night and its still around 38-39 this morning, so just given her some more panadol. im not sure wat it could be from she is her normal self, could it be teeth? i dont have a clue!

hope things are better for u today Ann!

I am lurking

Worked this weekend so that means the kids want me when I am home. Its hard because I just want to rest (gotta nap this arvo tho!!)

My mum... well still no idea what is going on.

Jols - I hope we didn't pass it onto Soph. I was pretty crook Tuesday & Wednesday... Jovie has a cough but no temp. Sorry!!!

Vicky :hugs:

swear word swear word swear word

flopping husbands

come home form a party that was ok but not great $ thinking all the way home how nice it would be to sit out the back with a glass of wine some crackers and a lovely rocket and parmesan dip I bought the other day... usually darren is awesome and preempts these things but I get home and he has eaten all the f******g food in the f****g house. I don't buy stuff like that very often bcos I know we'll just eat it so it is a bit of a luxury and EVERY freaking time I buy a little luxury (eg sicilian green olives) I go to have some and he has eaten ALL of it!!!!!!! not just a bit but every freaking last bite.

*sigh* petty I know but I just had it get it off my chest.

jake still sick I think it is his ear off to dr tmrw and ENT on Wed - another swear word sorry Christy and vicky just realised as I tyoes that we are supposed to meet up. he vomited his losec pill and pain stop all over my lovely white dress and now is not settling - I would like today to start all over again please.

love and hugs to all

aaaawwww nelly sorry to hear DH ( the 'D' does not stand for 'dear' either) ate all your yummy food, send him down the shops! hope jake gets better soon.

christy im pretty sure you waouldnt have pasted anything one!! shes upset tonight wouldnt go down! shock horror for us!! she hasnt cried at bedtime for about 6 months!, anyway she had a poo and has settled now mind you we had already given her nurofen!!

still recovering from the other night, sooo tired!! not alcohol related just sleep deprived!!

we have a very busy week this week

monday - mothers group and new shower screen been installed
    tuesday off to geelong to have window tint on car assessed as at had streaked
    wednesday funeral in the morning swimming in the arvo
    thursday dentist
    friday off interstate again!! spent more time out of vic than in it these past few weeks!

we got our car back from BIL yeaterday and saw for ourselves the damage from been broken into was worse than expected! lots of scratches on four interal panels!! so off to repaired this week for assessment and $500 out of pocket form the insurance excess!!!

hidey ho girls.

bugger about the car jols... thank god for insurance but the excess bites!!

Nelly - I am with Jols, send him down the shops for replacements!!! once I had brought a packet of mintslices to take for a morning tea at work (in my previous life!) and the X ate them all. I was sooooooo ****ed off at him, I went to bed, and then work the next day without speaking to him. He ended up sending me flowers, and 12 packets of mintslices to work!! I felt rather silly after that. (this was before he started working as a screw and became the Pr!ck that he is now!!)

Christy thanks for the hug - right back at ya hun.

Blanche- your little girl and little man can be flower girl and page boy at the wedding... how cute will that be!!! How is emelia feeling?

Gigi - the plan to get myself out will hopefully work!! I have Tuesday booked, and Friday... Just have to get another day in there. Its funny how its hard to just take ourselves and the small one out for the day isn't it. I have to have a "place" to go, Or someone to meet. I don't know why - just seems to motivate me out the door.

Ann - how is ella this evening? Better I hope. fingers crossed that DTD worked...

Kim - are you ok hun??? your very very quiet.

Tara - are you alright? Your very quiet too.

Me - SIL and BIL moved in yesterday... so far so good. I have just sat back and waited to see what would happen. They have looked after themselves, and cleaned up their mess.

I'm going to a conference tomorrow regarding community awareness for Childhood abuse... should be interesting. I'm hoping that something comes of it for me. I feel this insatiable need to be doing something - anything, and I am hoping that some sort of avenue will present itself. DH will have Aston for the day, and is going to take him to an indoor play centre, which I think is very lovely. They will have a lovely time together.

dum de dum hum hee hum having no sleep is so much fun

wow nelly, you were up early!! you or jake not sleping?

jake primarily but all of us as a consequence

oh no has he gone bck to bed now???

i decided not to take my AD's last night thinking id be fine!! oh hell no!!!!!!!! cranky old cow here today!!!! will battle on til tonight and take it then instead!!!

just got home from the doctor (and was impressed that the local dr is a bulk billing centre yay) and Jake has a really infected throat poor little man but no ear infection thankfully. So we are back on ABs but it is his first course since the week before xmas so he is really doing quite well.

he is now asleep for morning sleep so a few hours peace phew

jols lucky it's only sophie at with you who has to deal with cranky cow

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast