Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

must be a good sleep day sophie ahd 1.5hrs this morning too! most unlike her and back down now, well not sure if she's aslepp yet!

gardening we loved gardening just hard to find the time though, always looks nice with some added greenery, DH works for bunnings so is alwyas bringing home something!

Afternoon all....

I feel blegh....i dont wanna go pick up Chelsea from care.....i dont wanna cook dinner....i just want SLEEP.

Jasmine has the winnie pooh poohs today...cracked it at the shops this mornng and every shopper had to say "your baby in hungry", " Do you need mummies milk little girl", "Do you need a nap"

FFS.....this is my kid not pi$$ off and stop telling me what is wrong. Yes she was tired...she was a wake at 630am....then woke her sister too.... Sorry ladies...im just sick of it today

kim, we all have those days! what time do you pick up chelsea?

well sophie is not asleep, but i figured it gives me time out to have a coffee without her wanting to drink it all!!!
    ive become more relaxed about what time sophie goes to bed, i still prefer 7pm so we can have dinner in peace, but realised its not something i need to stress myself over!!

I got Chelsea at 430. Now she is being a PITA....biting and snatching....argh...Have to go get Craig in 15 mins now..

Both my girls go to bed at 8-830pm. We all eat together..so never a peaceful meal time!

OMG i looooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve having dinner when sophie is in bed!!!! gives DH and i a chance to actually talk!!!

we have dinner all together most nights, but when DH gets home from work, we go and have half an hour catching up. Thank goodness for the big kids. they have a play with aston, while Rich and I have a chat about the day, etc etc.

Kim - those days just sux - I feel like I'm in that movie ground hog day when they happen. Hang in there hun - hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine

life sucks and its so cruel im about to loose another grandparent, my nanna has Alzheimer’s and has been having small strokes lately and refuses to eat and drink, carers said its her way of shutting down..doctor said today that she only has hours not days to live...my poor mum is heartbroken she didnt think this was going to happen so soon.
    even though my grandpa was dads dad mum is still greiving him as she knew him for over 27 years she is such a mess..it is so hard i hate life at times its f*****

Oh Blanche, I'm so so sorry. I know there's really nothing I can say. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

Blanche im so sorry babe....this is not a good year is it. Craigs pa isnt well, nor is his Grandma....so we are all off to NSW next Friday to visit..JIC time runs out before they can see the girls.

Craig and i talk in bed at night....thats our time....tea time is family time!

blanche - wish I could give that to you in person darlin. You sound like you need it. Go and get that adorable little girl of yours, and wrap your arms around her, and breathe in that beautiful smell that is baby. remember all the good times that you had with your grandparents, celebrate their lifes - and pass on all those stories of times spent with them to your children. I know it won't make the sadness any less, but might ease the pain of losing them. My grandma died when Laura was 10mths old. I was so grateful that I had traveled to perth to see her when Laura was 4 months old. I love that I can now pass on "stories" to my kids about MY grandma - all the little things that she used to do and say - how making fudge makes me think of her, eating turkish delight and a multitude of other things. be kind to yourself darlin.

Blanche, sorry to hear of your grandma its not fair is it, keep your chin up hun, will be thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by kimbaz View Post
    Craig and i talk in bed at night....
    hehe us too, thats our chat and tickle time

how where the girls once craig got home?

Girls were feral!!! Had tea and both had showers...we in bed by 745! The earliest they have ever been to bed..and not a peep out of either one of them!!

how are things today blanche with your grandma?

went swimming this arvo with DD and DH was great, though some little turd had done a turd in thepool, ***** everywhere, little ***** she only had a 20 min nap this morning in the car on the way home from an appointment so back down now for a longer one!!

how is everyone?

oh dear god - aston's latest trick - that everyone except me thinks is highly entertaining - is to climb on the blanket box we use as a coffee table, count to three, then jump into someone's arms! or dance on the table! Thanks to the rest of the family, i now have to have eyes not only in the back of my head, but my bum, my heels, basically I won't be able to let him out of my sight until he moves onto something else!!! far out!

I caught Chelsea climbing up on the sub woofer for our entertainment unit....then on the tv caninet...and was holding onto the tv before!!!

Jasmine fell off the lunge today...bad mummy....

Both girls never woke til after 8am.....thats the best feeling....only we went to bed at midnight...and had some fun....then was 1am before i seen the pillow! Up at 7am...

thanks everyone for ur kind thoughts and Vicky u made me cry hun u always know exactly wat to say so thankyou,

she is still holding on the doctors are stunned, mum thought that she was going to go this morning and they said their goodbyes but shes still going, but still anytime now. my aunty was flying in from brisbane at lunch time so they think maybe she was waiting to say goodbye to her. i went and said my goodbyes this morning very uspsetting but im glad i did

How rude...i typed a reply ages back and now its gone!

Anyhow i was saying Chelsea now climbs on to the sub woofer...then the walks along the tv cabinet...holding onto the tv...caught here before.

Girls woke a bit after 8am!!

We went to bed at midnight..has some fun and never seen the pillow til 1am!!

uuummmm kim i see your reply from before!!! look above blanches!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast