Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

Boo... quiet in here??

Vicki, I meant to ask as well, how long does it take after the wormer to get back to normal? I wormed them on Wednesday night, starting to see some improvement on Matilda's behaviour and they slept better last night, thank God!

We are getting ready for our Easter Egg hunt. I've got plastic eggs that I've put jelly beans inside.... can't do the chocolate egg thing, so I will hide the eggs in the morning for the girls to put in the basket & share the jelly beans.

im here~!!!

were doing a hunt tomorrow too with sophie, she'll collect, we'll eat!!!!

hope the worms go away soon for you christy!

had a great bargin day yesterday, we picked up our hill swing set we got off ebay, $59 which included the infant swing which alone is $70 new! we also have a hard rubbish collection this week, the people across the rd threw out a hills slide which we grabbed and the other neighbnour threw out a heap off little trikes, and 3 wheeler bikes etc which we also grabbed!! sophie has been having a ball today and now that the weather has cooled down its nice to spend time out side!!

Hi girls, just popping in on parents-in-law's computer.
    we're all fine - this move has been huge and so much harder with a belly in the way and a toddler! we are not moving again for a looooong time!!
    We're also being stuffed around with getting our internet put back on so i dont know when i'll be back.
    heading down to northern nsw (iluka) this week for a little family trip, so should be fun
    hope everyone else is well and happy.
    hope all your Easter egg hunts went swimmingly and didnt end in disaster.
    a trick we used to do at kindy was to hide pegs and then when they found the pegs they got eggs....saves having a)lost eggs b)melted messes

HAPPY EASTER

My folks left today. No hunts here....Chelsea doesnt care about the eggs what so ever.

We are off fish shopping today (marine ones) for our tank. I want to sleep!

Glad the move went well Tara....cant wait til your back online to chat again!!

See ya gals!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

good to see everything went well tara!! must be soooo good to be back in your own house!!!

we did a huint for sophie and she loved it! carried her little basket around and pointed them picked them up, at the end sat down and ate one!! was cute!

its our anniversary today!!! went to lunch just the 3 of us, then the park was lovely!!

have fun 'fishing' kim!

Happy Easter Everyone!

We went to my parents for easter breakfast, we did an easter egg hunt for Emelia and her cousins and they loved it we had to point them out for herbut she got excited when she seen one and loved watching her cousins running around grabbing them all!!! she ended up eating 4 tiny eggs u should have seen her face!!!

Kim- how did the fish shopping go..did u get nay sleep?

Vicky - how u going hun? hope u have had some "me" time?

Tara -bet it feels good to be 'home'!

Ajp- Happy anniversary!!!

the only chocolate ive eaten today is a picnic out of my favourites pack im not a big choccie eater so my eggs will be in the fridge for a while, well probably not with DF around!

happy anniversary Jols!!

Fish shopping went well. We brought a Lunar Wrasse...so cute!

Blanche i loooooovve your ticker pic...looking good babe

hidey ho lovelies... i hope everyone has had a lovely easter sunday. we have. the easter egg hunt was fun, and i will put photos up on face book. we had a lovely roast cooked on the BBQ and I have had some lovely me time watching the scenery under the pecan tree...with a glass of white wine and a gentle breeze...

mwah !

Thanks Kim, i feel like a whale!! ive updated our blog and pics!

Vicky- sounds like u all had a lovely day and glad u got some me time, cant wait to check out the pics

You are def not a whale Blanche...damn wish my belly looked like that when im preg!! I love Emelia's indoor swing thingy....where did you get that from??

I have our Easter pics on Facebook and Jasmines site if you wish to view

i so feel like one though!!! its getting harder to do anything these days!

her little swing thing can be indoor/outdoor we got it from kmart just after xmas i think it was like $79 so not to bad.. she loves it

omg ur girls are growing way too fast! i think Jasmine looks like her daddy now i love her pjs too..and little miss C looks so grown up she looks exactly like u

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Luua - i wonder how Ella is doing with the footnmouth illness? How is she?

Vicky - the glass of vino under the pecan tree - sounds wonderful!

AJP - happy anniversary to you and your dh

chocolate bilbies to you all!

Hi Kim, Christy, Nelly, Blanchie (who does NOT look like a whale in the slightest!!!)

we were spectacularly non-Eastery this year, did not go to Haighs and do the usual easter bilby shopping, worn out from the heatwave. I'm used to "shutting down" for four days of a heatwave - just don't go anywhere, cupboards get bare, too stuffed to do anythign, but the 15 days of it took me for six.

so lovely to be back to normal autumn weather - well 30 degrees is a bit warm for autumn, but at least it's not 40!!!!

gearing up for bilby's first day in childcare on friday - feeling very nervous - cos the CCC director was so obviously anti breastfeeding, and anti MCN. hoping the day to day staff are very different to the director.

sounds like you all have lots of lovely photos for me to go check out on facebook, if my internet connection stays on long enough - we drop in and out constantly now - next door neighbours had Telstra come fiddle with wire lately - fixed the neightbours problem but messed up OUR wires!!! grrrr to bigpong.

Blanche - i'll be thinking of you tomorrow, at your Grand-dad's funeral, i hope it goes well as can be, remembering him, honouring him with happy memories. You cry all you like darling.

blanche also will be thinking of you tomorrow big to you

well off to work tomorrow, very very scared never left sophie for that long before

thinking of you today blanche big hugs - and your belly is absolutely gorgeous!

does anyone have a wild west costume I could borrow at all pls? or any low cost suggestions?

hmmm.... I may have a top for you nelly!!! I will PM next time I'm driving by North Lakes

I went there today, should have thought of you!!! It was a last minute thing.

Thanks ladies, it was nice to say goodbye and go back to the wake and talk about wat a great man he was...at the funeral we let go 10 colourful balloons and they were for all his grandchildren/ great grandchildren cos he loved us so much so was very special.
    everyone thought it was wonderful that we are naming our boy after him too.

Jols - how did work go?

Jols sorry I forgot it your first day at work how did it all go?

sounds like a memorable day blanche, he'll be looking down on you all, smiling knowing he'll never be forgotten

work went well, easier than i thought to slot back in, a little rusty and slow, but overall, good!! not going back in ahurry though!!
    and of course sophie was an angel!! we went back to two sleeps since friday which is obviously what she needs! been having 2x50 mins sleeps at least, today for daddy 1x50 mins and the other 1.5 hours!!! so not fair!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast