Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Blanche, the balloons sound like a great symbol, glad it went well.

AJP - congrats getting thru the first day, guessing the first day would be the hardest.

Dh is down to the Final Two for a job in Sydney. Again. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, that's my dh.

it's 3am and bilby is actually asleep, can't believe it! if i'm lucky, she might sleep til 4am.

Farewell to your Grandpa Blanche...the balloons were a lovely idea.

What do u do for work Jols?

Did Bilby stay asleep Gigi?

How is everyone else?

Me...im sick as a damn dog again...same as last time...so im beginning to think it isnt *just* a gastro bug, but something else. I had to get Craig to come home early yesterday after id vomitted twice and couldnt even make the girls lunches. He was stayin home today but has been called in cos of some business meeting.

Jasmine wont stop crying...at least the tv is amusing Chelsea.

on no kim!!! nothing worse than gastro and no one to help out hiope you get better soon

as for work im a dental nurse!!

thank goodness the quick reply is back!

Hello ladies. Its so hard to catch on your posts. The week is so busy i dont get to log on.

AJP - going back is hard but gives you a good break and some extra do$$h in the pocket.

Kim - poor thing. Stay warm. the nights are getting cold. Ella loves to turn the tv on her self.

Gigi - hoped little bilby slept all night long for you.

Ella is trying to speak so hard. She talks all the time, babbling to herself and she looks at me hoping i' would answer back and I say "yes" and repeat what she says.

She tries to say 'apple' but says 'bapple' - so cute.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Ann

So cute Ann, I love that ticker photo.... barely read your post, I was too busy looking at that photo!!

Kim... you poor sausage.

I am tired... okay but tired. Test results next Thursday Hopefully I will get some answers.

ann sophie does the same!! also lots of talking with her hands!!!!

well working paid off, one day and got $195!!! woohoo off shopping for me!!

christy hope the results give you some much wanted answers

hi ladies - just a quick one from me, so you don't think i've fallen off the face of the earth!

may be getting to the root of the problem with my constant pain - doctors are thinking that it is to do with my lower back, and disc problem, and the pain I am getting in my pelvis is referred pain. back to the doctor next week, and because i have been in pain for over 6 months may be eligible for free physio. i hope this brings some resolution. over it totally - over being cranky and p!ssed off...

aston had a great day yesterday with nelly and Jake, and catching up with some other qld members at ikea. I went in sensory overload, never been to ikea before, its brilliant!!! i could have spent lots and lots, but restrained my self and got what I went for and only a few extras lol.

bbl for personals... aston has a stay and play date at child care this morning - starts on monday. eek!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Kimmy? How is your gastro type illness? are you still ill or on the mend? I cannot possibly imagine what it would be like to care for two young children AND have that illness ALL AT ONCE!!

Vicky - so some of what you THOUGHT was endo pain, MIGHT be back pain? Hope your medical people are onto this, get you some relief hon!

Ann - love your avatar, how cute with the BAPPLE!!! go Ella!!! you sweet thang.

bilby is in childcare RIGHT NOW - i am so nervous, she is the youngest baby there and i think with her skill levels, really belongs in the baby1 room , but for her age, she's in the baby2 room (14 mo - 2yr). the other kids are SOOO tall, can feed themselves, wear hard soled shoes and metal jewerelly, rush around so confidently. She is the only breastfed child there and also the only one in modern cloth nappies - i'm very happy the staff will use our nappies, the CCC director was so anti-MCN when i got shown thru last week.

we are still having sleepless nights. bilby might sleep for two hours after midnight, then be up again, thinking it's party time. i keep falling asleep for snatches of time, then i wake up, usually when she's latching on again. I'm too exhausted to get up and down to the cot, and if she's aware of being put in the cot, then we have an hour of screaming. but if i let her fall asleep on the bed first, i fall asleep too! and end up not transferring her! so i guess we are co-sleeping by default. i feel she's too old for it now, i worry about her falling off the bed when she wakes and i'm not awake.

Food is getting a bit better. FINALLY bilby wants whatever we're having. We're still not cooking, only heating up supermarket stuff in boxes, or toast. bilby had some fritata at my auntie's house at Easter, loved that.

hopefully a day of childcare will give me some time to get F & V into the house (first time in MONTHS) - not just a hand of bananas, and OMG there's so much i need to catch up on - this is the first time i've had a break in 16 months - filing, clothes everywhere - so much lost under the mess i'm sure - but really i think i need a nap right now.

h9ope she's ok at CC. the CCC is fine, it's just all those other BIGGER kids!!!
    the choking on the food that the other kids cope with fine

Gigi - i think bilby would love it. Ella is in the nursery. She is only 1 of a few not walking and i worried too. But when i pick her up i spy on her for a few minutes before she see's me. She just crawls over to the big boys sand pit when they have group play and she has no problems. I dont think she likes babies, she likes older boys (go girl!!) and likes to follow them. So glad Bilby is eating better i know you were really worried. I think the sleep will get better when she eats more - that's what happened to Ella.

Vicky - it would be so good to hear you have a remedy for the pain. I dont know how you coped with it.

Christy - that photo was from my SIL's wedding. Of course Ella was the centre of attention, not the bride! ooops.

Does anybody elses baby attack you when they're upset? Ella turns into a little crab and pinches me on the face, neck and chest when i take her away from something she wants. It really hurts! DH has a cut above his eye from our little pincher. i know its her way of telling us she doenst want us to stop her fun but we have to stop the pinching!

Ann

Gigi i got my fluffy mail today...ur a gem! My gastro is easing now..just as well cos i had to drop Craig off at work, Chelsea to FDC and then go to the shops to post more parcels...then come home and ran to the loo..TMI..soz! Im sure Bilby will be fine at CC...kids love it!

Ann Chelsea is another crap....i have cuts and brusies all over me...as does poor Jas

Jols id be spending big too.....hmm nappies! Ive spent $250 in 9 days on damn nappies!

Vicky i hope you get some help soon

Christy..hope you get some answers next week.

Blanche and Tara...hope you both well and them bubbas are behaving for you!

Ive been having a dream lately...4 nights in a row now.....about being preg..with TWIN BOYS.....do u think dreams mean anything?

ann sophie has just started hitting my faces and kicking when i try to change her! very frustratin as i dont know how to disciplin her

kim, trying to only spend the money on me!!! very hard though!!! just bought some jeans today that are actually ong enought, first time ever!!!
    as for dreams i beleive they are a continuation of the days events, so if you had talk or thoughts about twins then you hmay dream of them, something along those lines anyway!!

we had a poo problem yesterday, sophie took her nappy off while in her cot, poo everywhere, one her, the cot, clothes, sheets, wall!! yuk!! hope it doenst happen again!

i had a car accident today - looks like i have written my car off. it was one the scariest things that has ever happened to me. i honestly thought i was going to die. i slide out from a corner, headed towards a tree on a steep slope, turn the wheel to correct, slide over to the over side of the road, head towards another tree, correct slide over back to the original side of the road... finally stop...

so i didn't get to the stay and play at child care for aston... was on my way there when i had the accident. thank god some very lovely people stopped about 5 mins after i had done it. i was shaking and crying and basically in shock. i had no signal on my phone so couldn't ring richard... the man kindly rang on his phone, and then they waited with me until he arrived about 20mins later. they looked after aston for me while i tried to get it together..

OMG Vicky...are you ok hun? How scary and to have Aston in the car too.

:hugs: Vicky u poor thing how scary, im just so glad u r alright. how are u feeling now i know after my accident i was in shock for ages its a horrible feeling and u just keep thinking the worst and wat could have happened.

hope ur alright big

i'm feeling numb i think... can't think straight... don't know what I'm doing... hope i feel a bit better tomorrow.

blanche - i keep going over and over and over it in my head, and how lucky i am. walking back and looking at the marks i left behind really told the story of how lucky i was.

awwwwwww vicky hun, glad to hear though shaken your both ok nothing scarier than seeing everything flash before your eyes, dont worry about the car, thats what insurance is for

Hi guys!
    well, we're in the house, the internet is on and there are still boxes everywhere.
    we just got back from 3 days in northern nsw which was great. stayed in a little cabin and evie was an absolute star. slept better away than she did at home!!
    so thats given us some confidence to do more little family trips.
    Blanche - I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather's passing, thats a beautiful idea for you to name your son after him. I'm sure he would be honoured and proud.
    Gigi - how did the day care go? i just read what you wrote on the first page of this thread then realised it was like a week ago! but from what you wrote it sounded terrible. and if you're not comfortable with the place then dont go. its a shame, there are a lot of good childcare workers out there but they never last because of the conditions and pay. its a crappy cycle...but i do hope you find a place you're happy with, there are good places out there. a montesorri centre sounds like it would be up your alley but they often dont take kids until they're 2..but still something to think about.
    Vicky - hope your night improves

I've actually found a girl on BB who's daughter is the same age as evie and who is pg too and due a week before me! she literally lives just down the road! the girls get along great and we;re quite similar so i am finally feeling like im in the 'real' world of being a mum

hope everyone else is well, will be back tomorrow...soo so so so tired! lol BTW belly is big and making me so hormonal!

tara so good to hear from you!! gald the move went well and the holiday was great!!!!
    have been thinking about you lately!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast