Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

if any of you find that person that you hand your resignation into you can you let me know....

I have just changed my sixth pooey nappy today.... man this child is a poo machine and a cling-on...

vicky I am there too let's go on strike together

for all you lovely ladies who have daughters, I highly recommend this book - Celebrating Girls: Nurturing and Empowering Our Daughters By Virginia Beane Rutter

that said - i still looking for someone to take my resignation - if I find them nelly - i'll send them your way. xx

mmm some days i wish i could find them too vicky
    will keep that book in mind!!
    just ordered toddler tactics by opinky mckay, need to work this little one out!!!

im sooooooooooo flippen tired!! went to the oub with the mummies from mothers group yesterday

nelly & vicky I hear ya!!!

I'm tired, I did work 8 hours today & Sat & Sunday, but I'm still tired.

Im sick as a dog and tired.

Jols i ordered that book too!

Chelsea has been a handful tonight.

how do u know if a kid has worms...other then seeing worms in nappies???

god i hate it when I am so tired I fall asleep at 8pm only to wake up at midnight wide awake! having said that - the four hours that I was "asleep" were broken with me going to aston. he has a tummy bug, without the pooey part... good in one way, bad, because he still has all the tummy pain, and is farting like a trooper!! poor little man - has had a temp for most of the day as well.

so i am wide awake, and have no oone to talk to.

oohhh vicky, i hope you managaed to get back to sleep, poor aston, its best that he does have the runs, will clear the bug out quicker

kim, still sick? is it gastro again?? hows chelsea goind with the hands down the pants??? cant wait to get the book!!!

hi everyone else

night went from bad to worse... i was still wide awake at 2.30, aston woke with a raging 39.4 temp, so i took him into our room, undressed him, dosed him, sponge bathed him, finally about an hour later the temp started going down. managed to get him to sleep. still has a temp this morning... I feel like something from the walking dead.

kim - worms can cause irritability, and sleeplessness. even if you have animals and they wormed regularly, kids will still pick them up from school, FDC or CC. so I just regularly worm my kids - about once a term.

Christy - you asked something about worms... can't remeber now... but did you vacuum the girls room, change the linen towels etc the day after worming? apparently eggs are so tiny they can be airbourne... i tend to strip the beds the day after i have given the kids worming medicine.

hi everyone else - i'm sorry for the lack of personals.. i'm kind of in a fog at the moment...

christy - or should i call you little miss somersault.... any idea why this one was chosen for you?

hows aston vicky???

jsut went to the pools witha friend and her little girl, different one to were we have lessons, was fantasitcf, they have two kids pools, one is 90cm deep the other is 15!! they had a ball crawling around on there hands and knees. thye looked like little crabs!!

Ok well i dont think its worms Chelsea has then! Nothing that anyone has told me sounds like my suspicions!

Poor Aston...hope he is better soon.

I have 2 teething terrors right now...Jas has 2 bottoms coming up at once! Chelsea has once kind coming through...i dunno names of teeth! She is also not eating anything.....had 150ml of milk all day and a few grapes

canines kim?? otherrwise called eyeteeth?? she'll get the 4 upper and lower fronts ones, her first set of molars then usually the canines, around 2 she;ll get the second set of molars, thats it til they start to fall out around 6 and the 6yr old molars also come throughm they are adult molars, hiope that makes sence!

Down the bottom she has the 4 front teeth a space (where the tooth is coming through now) and then a big tooth.

LOL gosh im useless...i was looking at the rusks box then and its the number 6 tooth thats coming through....stupid things dont have names on them!

Oh yeh...i found a picture on the net then.. and the #6 tooth is called a canine!

Your explanation made perfect sense...thanks!

yep there canines!!! there usually last ones before the 2yr old ones and the most painful to cut!! dotn worry were cutting the top two, have been for about 10 days now!!

So until there 2...theres no more teeth to come through after the canines?

if she's got all her first molars (4) and canines, upper and lower, then around 2, give or take a few months, the second set of molars will come trhough, she'll eventually have 20 baby teeth all up

aston is getting an upper canine/eye tooth, and the bottom molars. he had a massive sleep today - which is not surprising after the night we had. he is ok... not quite himself, ok until the medicine wears off. not sure what is going on with him - not sure if its teeth, fighting a virus, combo of the both or what. sometimes I wish he could say "mum i hurt .... wherever..."

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast