Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #37

Man thats alot of chompers in a little mouth!!!

Jasmine AND Chelsea have both been in bed AND asleep since 1.30!!!!

gotta hate the teeth!! Emelia isnt teething atm but im sure it wont be too far away, she has 9 teeth now gosh so many more to go

Vicky big :hugs: for u...

Kim - How u feeling?

Jols love the new av!!

had appt at hospital today everything fine, go back in 2 weeks ill be 36wks so they are going to do an u/s check size and everything then i guess they will discuss c/s or not wish it wasnt dragging out i just want to know if im going to get a vag delivery !!

on way home stopped in at target and Emelia got 2 new pairs of shoes so cute one pair have flashing lights!! shes a size 6, wats everyone else in? got her a potty too they were only 4 bucks!
    got myself 2 pairs of jammies for the hospital, i havent started packing yet i should!

Feeling ok Blanche...just got a cold now! Glad bub is going well for you

Chelsea is a size 4...she has tiny feet

MIL bought Chelsea a potty when she was 8 weeks old. It was on special...LOL....i dread TT

hope the cold passes quickly

im looking forward to TT do not ask me y!!! im wierd..Emelia knows wat poos and wees are, if u ask her if she has done poos she will look down her nappy and say yes or no, my mum recons she will be easy to TT, fingers crossed!

Emelia's got big fat feet like her daddy!!

sophie has tiny feet as well, only size 4 and just!!!

we've had sophie on the potty prior to a bath for around 8 months! sometimes she wee's others not!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

bilby is in size 4 shoes i think, soft soled leather shoes. we have Baby Paws (purple lady jane style) and rainbow striped Baby Bambino ones. I was told by a physio that bones in a babies foot don't form until they're two, up til then, it's all cartilege, and that thin leather soles help them with walking development (for balance) so that's what made me get this type. I'm not a fan of the BoBux ones though, not so well finished (raw edges).

i actually get a headache, walking thru the kids shoe section in big w, kmart etc, all the fumes from the shoes. So i'm happy to avoid that department until she's two. (but i get bad headaches walking thru a perfume department in myers, my sinuses go mental).

AJP and Vicky - can you explain to me how you add the flour, in your recipes?

is it added to the entire dish of vegies?
    mixed in with water to a paste?
    whisked in with the eggs?
    i need a bit more info (method) please.

Do you put all the vegies mentioned in a pirex casserole dish?

Does the dish get covered with alfoil, or left open in the oven to cook?

How hot for a nonfanforced oven? degrees of temp?

thanks

bilby slept three hours before midnight (being walked around the block) than awake from 11.30 til 4am (i think) then awake again at 6am.

i am so scared, she wears us down, into letting her onto the bed, then i'm terrified what happens when we fall asleep (thru exhaustion) and she climbs over us, and falls down - hasn't happened yet, but it's SO possible. The cot - just the idea of the cot - gets nonstop screaming.

Add Gigi on Facebook

aw crap, just lost my post!

basdically, in a nutshell

AJP and Vicky
    what do i do with the flour? how do i add it? and to what? the vegies or the liquid (milk, eggs?) do you make it like a paste - like when you add cornflour to a meal??

Blanchie - i reckon EMelia will be a good TT candidate too.

had stuff to say about Elimination COmmunication that some people do

bilby is in size 4 shoes too, leather soled shoes to help her walk and allow for the cartilege to do it's thing, before the bone forms in the foot (around 2 years old). we got Baby Paws and Bambino leather soled hand made shoes. so cute

gigi add all the ingrediant (vegies, cheese, flour etc..) into a bowl and give it a quick stir, then add the egg mixture (add a litte milk to the lightly beaten egg), then mix egg in to the vegie mix, i use a pirex square dish, not cover, just as is, on around 180 degress for around 40 mins, or until set!
    hope that helps GIGI!!

will see if i can find yiou some recipes!!

heres a recipe from taste.com.au

2 zucchini, coarsely grated
    1 onion, finely chopped
    100g thinly sliced leg ham, chopped
    1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
    6 eggs, beaten
    Salt & freshly ground pepper
    1 cup (80g) grated cheddar
    Mixed salad leaves, to serve
    Method
    Preheat oven to 180?C. Grease a 2 litre square or rectangular ovenproof dish. Place the zucchini, onion, ham, flour and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
    Pour the mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes until slice is light golden and set. Cut into slices and serve hot or cold with mixed salad leaves on the side.

Roast vegetable frittata

4 eggs
    1 cup roasted vegetables (such as pumpkin, potato, parsnip, beetroot, capsicum), cut into 2cm chunks
    2 tbs grated parmesan
    1/4 cup shredded basil leaves
    Green salad, to serve
    Method
    Preheat the grill to high. Place eggs in a bowl and whisk lightly, then season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables into a 20cm non-stick frypan with heatproof handle and warm over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
    Add the eggs and reduce heat to low, cover and cook until eggs have almost set. Sprinkle over the parmesan and shredded basil, then place the frypan under the grill for 3-4 minutes or until golden and puffed.
    Slice into wedges and serve with a green salad

Hi ladies.

Teeth yeah its such a pain. Ella's almost got all of hers. she's got her bottom canines coming up and have cut through. She has 16 teeth! I dont get to see the top ones very often as they are short - dunno why.

We are in size 2 shoes! sometimes a small size 3. Maybe that's why she's not walking. She was standing on her own today grinning at me for 5 seconds. so funny.

Ann

Add Gigi on Facebook

thanks for explaining the flour AJP - i had visions of big lumps you see. I've printed out those two recipes to try (fingers crossed).

Ann - bilby has five or six teeth, 16 sounds AMAZING!!!
    all our bubs are so different!
    so Ella might not be walking quite yet, but in talking and teeth, boy is she ahead!

Still feel like resigning Vicky? add me to the list babe!

How are you today Kim?

Love your new belly avatar Blanche. How wonderfully cute to have a belly avatar on belly belly! You are the poster girl for beautiful bellies!

hmmmm... ask me that question (about resigning) later today!

i drove the car yesterday first to the doctor, and then in the afternoon with all the kids in the car, and did ok. I had to drive home past where I had the car accident - but on the way home, there was a little staffy in the middle of the road, that would NOT move. I opened the door to get out to move her off the road, and as bold as you like she jumped in the car! I asked a few people if they knew where she lived, but no one did. she sat on my knee like a little princess, was a friendly and very lovely - would have kept her in a heart beat if we didnt already have a dog. well you proved a great distraction, because as I drove home I didnt tense up when I drove past the accident site, and was very relaxed... so I've decided that she was a little angel in disguise I hope that someone claims her, she is gorgeous. It makes me so mad when people don't register their dogs, or put collars on them and ID!

aston still not 100% - better then he was yesterday, and he slept better last night, but still has a temp. I have no where to be today until 3.00, so it will be an easy one here for us.

Chelsea also has 16 teeth with bottom canines cutting atm!

Wow Ann Ella does ahve tiny feet, Jasmine is a size 2 already....daddies feet i say!

Easy one for us today too.....we just got our monthly sum of money from the sale of Craigs old work so its bill paying time and money spending on new stock for the store....and maybe a few more little MCN purchases for me :P

While the hunt was on i got 9 new ones and i have a nice stash of vibrant coloured nappies now.

Vicky well done being able to drive past the accident spot....that puppy sounds like she is your angel all right!

well done on the drive by vicky, must have been hard for you glad aston is on the mend!

very very windy here today power gone out once already and the worst is yet to come!!!

Well done Vicky!! I reckon she is an angel in disguise

Well... Jovie's been off a bit lately & I was pretty sure it was that her eye teeth are coming through. One came through and the second one is on its way. Now its on its way and she's had runny poos over the past 5 days. Well only 1-2 a day.... anyway... I changed her nappy after a wee and she smelled, so I had a look & there was pus in her vagina!! So I took her to the GP who said she had a bacterial infection because she must have sat in the poo one day and it wasn't wiped clean enough. So another round of mummy guilt.

Anyway... DH is going away for 2 nights and I'm glad I have a friend coming to stay with me so I'm not alone.

Poor Jovie! Oh Christy - dont be silly! it's not like you left her in poo bits on purpose! evie hates when i try and wipe her tiny giny and i feel wrong for poking around down there lol
    Good recipes Jols, cheers, or if i were from NZ i'd say 'chiz'
    lmao
    oh yes, not a lot of sleep here last night. evie's got a yucky nose this morning so that explains that. we went to my mil's the other day and she was looking after our nephew and it didnt occur to me as to why she was looking after him - duh! he's sick..with croup. so if evie ends up like that i am going to be so ****ed....i am already actually! oh well, cant do much now.
    looks like we're going to sell our beloved house - started looking at houses yesterday. found one we loved just down the road but the owners smoke inside so we would have to do so much work before we could move in plus they need to be out in 2 weeks and i dont know if we'd be ready to be on the market by then. an agent came and looked at our house yesterday and told us to put it on for more than we expected so we'll see what happens

BTW hope your test results give you some answers today Christy - I'll be thinking of you

oohh yes goodluck today christy!!

tara why selling the house???? chiz to you too!!!!
    hopefully miss evie wont get sick , just the runny nose!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast