Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #40

woohoo ella!! you go girl!!
    i wouldnt bother introducing it, maybe here or there but if she's happy with the cup id stick with it!!
    have been wondering how you were ann!!!

wheres nelly??

Kim - i just came out of a little rut, just do what you need to - do you'll be fine
    Hooray for Ella! good job! i agree with jols, ann - i wouldnt start the bottle now if she doesnt really need it

didnt have too great a night last night, evie's got some nappy rash which i think kept her up, and she was overtired when she went to bed so she didnt eat much dinner either, but went to the pantry at 6am and got out her weetbix lol having a good sleep now tho

think i turned into yo yo last night. aston is sick, and I was up and down all night with him. I am feeling like crap too. think its a cold. I put him back to bed at 8 after he woke at 4.30 and he is still asleep bless him... i slept for a few hours too.

OMG - we just took about 6 steps! she is so close to walking. The problem is she is starts giggling when she walks so she falls on her bum before she goes very far.

Got it on camera - just about to upload it on the blog.

Jols - awww thanks for thinking about me. DH has been less of a pain. Had a long talk last week and all better. We've got only 1month left of this stupid course and I'll have him back.

HI everyone my name is nelly and I used to come on here quite a bit and then I got slack....

Hi girls holy snapping ducks have I missed a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Blanche your little man is a spunk I am so sorry I missed your announcement I hope all is good - he sounds like a good booby boy.

OMG ann ella is taking off! We are hoping to head down that way soon time for another met up!

I have been busy but good my Tupperware business has flown to heights I was only imagining.... was no 9 nationally last month for our first month and I have just been onnfire! qualified for my car this week so hopefully next week I will be driving a tupperware care - either a magna wagon or a ford territory depending what is available.

Vicky has (as usual) kept my feet on the ground and my sanity - you are the best friend vicky :hugs:

Mr Jake is a boy now. sigh ...... he is so sweet and cuddley and handsome and a terror too. Tried weaning him back on cow and lo and behold another ear infection - our first since xmas.

Hi everyone

xxxxxxxxx

Hi...Nelly, is it? i think i spelt that right..it's been a while lol. That's fantastic! Glad your tupperware kingdom is doing so well!! Interesting about Jake, too, i mean i am sorry that he got another ear infection - but why from dairy?

How bout this for luck lol or something. a few months ago i found this gorgeous chinese cabinet, just a couple of hundred years old, but waaaaay way way out of my price range. I went back all the time to look at it and pretend it was mine. anyways, went back in to the shop today... 1/2 price everything! woot! that cabinet is mine! getting delivered tomorrow! hurrah. so when the bank come to repossess our house, i'll show them my purchase and maybe they will understand.

woohooooooooooooooo ella clever girl!!!

nelly i think i remember you :P glad the tuppawear is going so well!!!

tara enjoy that cabinet!!! have you got it yet?

well its a balmy 8.6 degrees here at 1.15pm!! chilllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OMG jols... that's freezing! The sun is shining and i'm in a t-shirt and shorts. sorry - don't mean to rub it in! I am going to be soooooo cold when I go south at the end of July.

not rubbing it in vicky!! i love this weather, its now 9.2 degrees!

*bbbbrrrrrr* I just had to put some pants on... my shorts just weren't cutting it after the storm here :P

Nelly!!!!! Hey there mate! You are amazing

thanks christy - nah not amazing I have just found something I am good at - like you and your animals, vicky and her painting....

I know what you mean about the storm ... this is our first big storm in this house and it was weird to not hear the rain on the tin roof - I really miss that sound. I t was, however, nice not to have the storm blowing through every crack in the floor and wall - gotta love moving from an old qlder to a new brick house! but still I love the old qlders.

We're in the hinterland so get the mountain-y chill in the air once the sun goes behind the hill behind us around 3, and from then on, it is chilly!!

Hey Jols, did you remember what the heartburn stuff you had was called? I am keeping Tums in business and Rennie is making a tidy profit off me..but still not helping so much!
    for goodness sake, i get heartburn from drinking water!
    BTW - got my cabinet today and i am taking my time to think what to put in it! no run of the mill crap for that ol' fella!

you know what tara i have looked and looked and am yet to find it again!!!! will have to go the chemist mear where i worked, will keep you posted!! having said that have jsut read a preg thread and remembered once id read it about fruit tingles working for lots of people! so worth a try!

BOO!!

jols.

its freezing here today - windy and cold. aston is sick, cold i think, but its been sounding very croup like all afternoon.... hmmmm should be fun tonight!!

it was 13 degrees here today!! well up on yesterdays 9!!

hope its not croup vicky,hope you night goes ok

missy is in bed, big day little sleep so down already!

17 degrees here but i think its actually warmer than that. Made ella some clothes (a bit dodgey) but its better than buying a pile of new stuff. SHe is in 2 changes of clothes a day since she's feeding herself.

Went to the pool. Ella just wanted to crawl through the water! Her little head and nose just above water. So funny - not happy when i picked her up. She wanted to CRAWL!

Hi nelly - let us know when you're down again we'll catch up. Hopefully Ella will be walking and can chase after Jake by then.

We've got Salmon and vegies for dinner - yum. Going to detox starting tomorrow for 3 weeks - watch out!

well done Ann making ella some clothes. good for you hun. we were lucky and got sent a whole heap of clothes from the UK from DH's dad's girlfriends grandson that he had grown out of. The look like they had been barely worn, in fact some of them hadn't been!

Aston seems to have settled down after this afternoon - fingers crossed it will be ok. I'm sipping a glass of red - fitting for the cold windy weather. Out of the wind it was beautiful.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast