Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #40

tara are you doing quick reply? or using post reply?

sorry to hear of you friend, too young to die DH cousin died 3 yrs ago from acidental drup overdose (prescribed overdose, currently before the courts) leaving behind an 18 month old and a 3 month old! they now dont have a mum

vicky hope friday goes well, well as best as sticking things up bums can go, what are they looking for?

jols- the october before I fell pregnant with Aston (so three years ago) I had a colonoscopy done, and had 6 polyps removed - and it was recommended that I have another one 12months later - well I didn't because I was pregnant with the boy - and so it is tad overdue so I guess they are looking to see if there are any more polyps....

mmmm nice!! hope there arnt any!!

Oh i am a moron, thanks Jols.
    we're going to the funeral on saturday...sounds stupid but i;m worrying abotu what to wear.
    Hope it goes well Vicky - could be worse! lol (that was really a feeble laugh on account-a everything going on at the mo)

Happy 18mths birthday Aston!! Aston had is chicken pox vac today - and was such a brave little man - think the bubbles and jelly bean might have helped!!! He measures 83cm and 12kg. Going well by all accounts.

brave boy!!! happy 1.5 yrs!!!!
    same height as sophie!
    we had sophies chiken pox one done on tuesday morning!!

Happy 18months Aston and Chelsea!!! wow gone so fast

must take Emelia to get her chicken pox vac soon.

Emelia has a checkup for her arm tomorrow havent been since she was 6 months old they didnt want to see her till now, i think they will be pretty happy with the way she is going. see how we go!

will be the first time i will have to feed in public eek!

we are also moving house this weekend (i know im crazy) but we needed a bigger house and backyard. so internet getting disconnected on saturday not sure when ill be back online they say it takes 2-5 working days but you know phone companies!!! plus public holiday on monday!

hope everything goes okay tomorrow Vicky will be thinking of you.

Kim -how you going?

Blanche - good luck feeding in public tomorrow, take a wrap to drap over you. and hope that everything goes a-ok for Emelia's arm.

I know....18 months has flown...and Jasmine was 7 months on Monday

Happy 18 months Aston.....brave man getting your needle!

Good luck tomorrow Blanche. Have fun moving

Well last night Chelsea's big bed was put together and daddy was all excited so we had to make it all up too. Chels was bouncing off the walls too....so we put her in bed...stayed for a bit then walked out... WELL....bad move. She screamed and hated it. So layed with her for 30 mins but it done nothing. Retreated to the cot and she was asleep within 5 mins. So i dunno what to do there...see how i go over next few night!

Anyone want some m/s.....not vomitting..but all day sickness has kicked in and bad....this is the part i hate of being pregnant!!!

kim - try her for day sleeps, reading stories in bed before bedtime. You have heaps of time before you will be needing her cot - if it all gets too stressful, wait til she is nearly two.

feeling particularly awful. have that op tomorrow, and prep for it is horrid.... roll on Saturday, when hopefully i will be feeling better.

best of luck tomorrow vicky will be thinking of you!!!

blanche yay for the breastfeeding!! you'll be fine tomorrow!

kim no thanks has it last time!!

I dont have plenty of time Vicky...Jasmine is in need of the cot badly...im sick of the porta cot for her now. Chelsea hates stories and books are for eating not reading in this house. Day sleeps might be ok..but she will just jump up and down i reckon....

All the best for tmrw Vicky too

kim i would just bite the bullet and buy another cot!! your going to need it in jan if jas inst ready for a bed, judt get one from kmart there ionly around $250 or check out a second hand shop, there is one near me and im suure they wouldnt sell unsafe cots

I have the cradle for new bub......which Jasmine was in but grew to fast for it! I dont really want to buy another cot im never going to need again.....ill perservere (sp? dumb brain) with the bed for a lil longer. Ive looked at the K mMart and Target cots and i hate them, dont look safe and sturdy...im a fuss pot!

Ohhh Kim that m/s is a *****! i did find that blackmore's morning sickness relief took the edge off. but i hear ya, it's nasty.
    Maybe you could just put Chelsea down for her nap in her big bed and cot for nights until she gets used to it? she's a bit young to get excited about buying new sheets or a special toy for her big girl bed i guess...
    Good luck tomorrow Vicky
    Good luck feeding Blanche, i was apprehensive at first too but after a while it became too much of a pain to worry about people seeing my boobs flashing around lol it's a lot easier if you don't care! helps the let down too!

just lost a big post and cant be foked retyping it!!

arghh dont ya just hate that Jols!!!

im sure ill be fine feeding in public tomorrow, will just be weird at first i think!! will definatly take a wrap to cover me abit though as my boobs are enormous!!

Kim- hope Chels starts going in her big bed for you soon, sorry i have no advice as we had no troubles with Emelia she loves bed!

Vicky - hope all goes well tomorrow

how is everyone going?
    its a rainy rainy day here...sure i have things to do but who can be bothered! i'd rather be all tucked up in bed..but i already spend an hour and half there so thought i better get up and do something else..but what? hmmmm.... zzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast