Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #40

Does it ever not flood where you are Vicky?? Poor thing..hope all is ok!

Tara bubby is getting ready..how exciting....your pg has flown too!!

Mine better too....8w4d already...

Well the cold had ripped through our house and as per usual im the last to get it, and the worst to get it too! Im over Chelsea and her 'Mine mummy, mine mummy' bizzo....its all she keeps saying jus as she snatches things off Jasmine. Poor lil kid cant play with anything withour miss bossy boots getting jealous!

Hows the TWW going Jols?

Yay on walking Ann...thats great news....but damn AF being in town...she needs to rack off and visit some one else!

Hope the move went well Blanche.

yes - we are flooded in. this is supposed to be MY day - yeah right - kids not at school, aston not at daycare, rich not at work - me NOT impressed! Was so looking forward to doing some painting today. the last couple of mondays have been busy with appointments, so haven't had a chance to do any....

this time is worse - its as high as it was at its worse last time, and its still pouring... oh well. got heaps of food and stuff. so on that front will be ok - my sanity on the other hand....

Vicky, that must have been why I was thinking of you so much today.

I haven't been well. I have gastritis & its a pain in the stomach... man its awful. I'm hungry, tired... I'm not allowed to eat anything much only dry toast, I haven't slept because I can't lay down without pain.

Anyway... other than that we are good. Jovie's been waking up more overnight.

ho hum...rain rain go away...it has been raining non stop for days. flooding here too, lucky we're at the top of the hill so we stay surrounded by clouds.
    desperately need to do some food shopping so we'll have to brave it at some point *sigh*
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Christy. Funny you say Jovie's been waking up more, Evie has too. and i'm desperate to put a stop to that before the baby comes!
    Kim, 8 weeks already! no way! how's the m/s? or best not to mention it?

QLD can keep the rain...i hate it.

Sorry your a bit flooded too Tara, least you at the top of the hill! Yep 8 weeks already.....going fast, but slow too...i think once i know the gender ill be fine...but til then i want it to speed up. As for m/s.....its ok...not vommiting at least, but nausea all day and night is really peeving me off big time. The few that know all say 'Another girl cos your the same as last 2 times'...dont hold much hope for a boy....

Christy sorry your not feeling the best. Hope Jovie (and Evie) get back into sleeping habits soon

Chelsea is sleeping well....in her cot! Big bed still on the outer...must have monsters in it?

and just to add insult to injury i have just found out that when our lease is up in september we are going to have to move...........poo bum

Can you not take on a new lease Vicky? For some reason i thought you owned your house!

god I wish Kim! the house is owned queensland water infrastructure - it is one of the many properties brought by them for the damming of the mary river. while the place we are living in is affected by the dam - it is affected by the rerouting of the bruce highway... would love to take another lease... but on talking to the estate agent this morning our house is on the list of properties that QWI wanted to know when the lease was up! trying hard to put a positive spin on it... like each time we have moved in the past we have moved to a better place, good opportunity to get rid of lots of stuff accumulated in the last 18 mths etc etc... but I tell you, it will be hard to top this house. feeling very sad and sorry for myself at the moment....

Bummer bummer bummer....that really sucks then. I do hope you can find something even better this time round then.

Sorry to hear that Vicky, there's nothing worse than being 'up in the air' about living arrangements...i've had my fair share of those in the last few months! Hope it all sorts itself out though. You never know, it may be a sign for you to move on to an even better house!
    Did you try the Blackmore's stuff Kim?

man you lot can chat!! been busy had mothers group here today, first arrived at 12.45 last left at 5.20! so loooonnnnng but loved it as did sophie!!

will catch up later or tomorrow, so tired tonight, bb's hurt feel sick...... hope it means something good!!
    mwah's to vicky for the floods, christy for the yukky tummy, tara for the rain (send it to me)
    and kim- dont listen to that crap talk every pregnancy is different regardless of gender of bubs, so chin up and think positive cos ..........

ITS GOING TO BE A BOY!!!

Tara i looked it when i went shopping and then never put it in the trolley..LOL

Aw thanks Jols....fingers crosses it is Blue...and also crossed all your systoms mean a nother bundle is being made!!

Vicky - Moving is such a pain. Hope it happens quickly for you guys. Rain rain go away...

Christy - how you feeling now? Can you have chicken soup? dry bread is part of the problem i think blahhh..

To all the pregnant mummies...CUDDLES.

Gigi - how are you going hun?

We are all good here? only 23 more days of DH's course. My dad called today and said he's been wanting to choose a Chinese name for Ella, which will be lovely. Cant wait for him to choose one. My Grandfather chose mine...its a tradition.

More walking and shuffling. Its so cute - she holds her own hand when she walks. She keeps laughing! and falls.

AF gone today. Very short this month...2 days.Hmmm

hi ann - that is so cute ella holding her hand and laughing. clever little girl. very sweet your dad wanting to choose a chinese name. do you speak chinese, and do you speak it to ella?

Christy - hope you feeling better soon hun.I so get you on the whole fatigue thing... i feel perpertually tired - no make that fatigued. if i was tired once I had sleep I would feel good, but sleep doesnt solve it.

gigi - are you ok hun? havent heard from you in a while....

taralee - started nesting yet?

blanche - how's your bambino's going?

Jols - how many days til testing???

Nelly - hi girl... the water receded, but there is no driveway, only big holes, one of them over a metre deep, so there will be no way I'm getting out anytime soon. they had better fix it by tomorrow though, i am supposed to look after olivia, and the $50 will be missed if I can't get there! not to mentioned the hassle it is going to be for anna. sigh.

maybe us having to move is a good thing - at least in regards to access! if i needed an ambulance they could NOT get here. no way no how. ridiculous. if they had fixed the driveway properly then it wouldnt be a problem AGAIN....
    sorry, feeling slightly peeved!!!!!

Kim - saw you latest photos on facebook. Jasmine is getting so big!

Hmm indeed Ann, sounds like a cheeky AF. Thats beautiful that your dad is choosing a name, i cant wait to hear it too!
    Kim, thats pg brain for you!!!
    Need some advice on what to do to break this bad habit i've gotten us into, and its starting to drive me nuts;
    Evie was sleeping through the night until around 5-ish, so i'd bring her into our bed and she'd go to sleep for another hour or so. Anyways, now she's decided she'd like to wake around 1230-130 and come into our bed then instead of waiting until the morning. I've tried rocking her back to sleep but the minute i put her back in her cot she rolls over and gets back up again. this can go on for as long as i let it before i have to give up and bring her into our bed.
    my back and belly are just too sore to stand or sit there for so long fighting with her. So i am totally out of ideas

Tara, we've taken Jovie back into our bed in the middle of the night now too. Its just easier on us. I hope that when she gets over this phase she will go back to sleeping in her bed.

Right so day i go to the chemist to buy my morning sickness tabs...and they have SOLD OUT....seems that everyone round here is UTD and chucking too.....so the chemist chicky says to take Travel Calm and B6....see how we go this time!

Thanks Vicky...Jasmine is getting a big boofhead indeed....and Chelsea just isnt growing but looking older at the same time..LOL

Tara im no help with sleeping....Chelsea doesnt wake at all until 730-8am. Although is getting a PITA to get to bed....she wants to play..but as long as she isnt crying..i dont care!!

Ann lovely about the name idea...whats your chinese name? What course was DH doing...im a bit slow and must have missed that bit!

Hows everyone today Christy?

Good to know I'm not the only one Christy. I'm hoping it is just a phase and not a habit. Her 4 eye teeth are all coming through as are the two either side of her two top front teeth, so i guess thats always an issue
    Evie did a wee on the potty tonight. Proud mummy moment!
    I took B6 when i was pg with evie and it did help, actually Kim. have you also tried the crystallised ginger? you can just chew on that all day, its a bit blech at first but kinda refreshing and it does help.
    Last edited by taralee; June 3rd, 2008 at 06:26 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast