Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #40

WTG Evie....you should be proud Tara..Chelsea uses her potty as a play toy..LOL

I took my Travel calm and B6 today...helped a bit...so thats good.

Oh Chelsea says 'kite' now...which means quite. When i put Jas to bed i say Chelsea we have to be quite shh...and she yells out 'Kite mummy shhhh'. Such a character now...and everything is 'mine mine Mine'.

We are waiting on top eye teeth..bottoms are through!!

Why we all so shhhhh in here??

Jols any news yet?
    Gigi where are you...?
    Nelly hows the Tupperware...what car did u end up getting?
    Vicky hows the driveway going now?
    Christy are you all better now?
    Blanche hope the move went well and your busy unpacking...feel for you!
    Ann...hows Ella's walking now?

Any one i missed??

im here!!!

tara very proud mummy moment!! last time sophie pee'd int he potty she did it standing up
    hows her sleep going? better i hope, how are ayou feeling ? not long to go!!

kim too cute!! love how she yells it!! glad the gingar and b6 are working!! try ginger and lemon tea, i hate ginger but put up with the taste if it ment me feeling better!!

christy how is jovie going with her sleep?

sophies just leant no!!! only took her 19 months to say it!! so everything is nooooo
    loved shoes, loves putting them on!
    sick of the TWW temps look good, but that doesnt mean anything, will find out soon!!

Still so sick, going to go to the hospital soon as I've not been able to keep anything in. I'm dehydrated so need to get some fluids into me. Just waiting for DH to drop the girls off at care.

oohhhh no christy to you, hope they pop a drip in, you should feel better soon

Ohhh poor Christy! Hope you're feeling better soon, those IV's work wonders though!
    That's so cute that our toddies are talking so much now. I thought Evie would be saying a lot more words by now to be honest but she really doesnt say much at all. She'll nod or shake her head. and says mumma, dada, go car, nan-nan, and then there's ba which means buzz (the cat), ball, butterfly, bird, bath....but thats only because i know what she's saying...i know she takes a lot in and i can always see her thinking, and she's quite the problem solver...but no words!! oh well...can't force it i guess!

Christy get better really soon..i hope the drip helps.

kim did you get any early pregnancy signs this time? as in before you tested?

This time i got lots (TMI) CM about a week before AF was due, Migraines started (true pg thing for me), tired (very), went off food and Craig said my boobies were gettin huge and he also commented how hot vag was when DTD...(LOL soz...but he did...) and he reckons thats how he always knows im preg before i test. I still got all the usual pre AF cramps so i thought she was coming...but nup!

thanks kim i have headaches, stuffy nose, nausea, fatigue (normal for me) crapms and temps are still up so fingers crossed!!

Sounds promising then Jols...how many days til testing time?

heres my chart!! well all of them!

11b340 Ovulation Charts

Sounds promising Jols!!!! how exciting!!! lol not that i'd do it again..but good for you!! lmao

BellyBean Guest

Hi there November 06 Mamas! I am just getting into these forums and Kim suggested that I come and join y'all - if thats ok! A bit about me- Im 28, married, live in Melb, my little boy Lior was born on 13th Nov - right in between me (5th) and DH (22nd)!! He was born big and has stayed up the top of the charts since then. He's still bf, and i think he wil be til he leaves home! LOL not really but he's still a big fan - anyone else still bfing? So AF is due on Wednesday and I am waiting for it- I have a funny feeling Im preg! My boobs are rediculously sore, thats the main thing.. but we'll see!
    Hope I can get to know you all!
    Lana

Jols charts mean nothing to me...ill take it as they are good ones!! Sorry

Lana yay...you joined us! I think one bub (maybe 2) are still BF. Gigi's lil girl Bilby and i think possible Christys little girl Jovie?? Aww...another with a mystery AF.....she isnt allowed to visit some ladies in here....!

Ill tell you a bit about me:

Im Kim, 25 married to Craig. I have 2 DD's, Chelsea (29 Nov 06) and Jasmine (26 Oct 07) and BumbleBee (bub #3) is cooking and due 8 Jan 09! I to live in Melbourne

We are the best Baby group on the whole of BB...and very supportive..enjoy!!

welcome lana - and I'll second Kim - we are the best baby group

bit about me - i have three children, 12 year old Laura, 9 year old Nathan and 18months Aston (Aston and Chelsea share the same birthday!) There is a big age gap, because Aston was a little surprise resulting from my 2nd anniversary with DH - he was in the uk for the first, waiting for rescidency to be granted. My big kids are from a previous relationship, but for all means and purposes, DH is their dad.

I live on the sunshine coast in Qld in the beautiful noosa hinterland. I BF aston til he was 13months, when he weaned himself. I miss BF though... i think because he is my last bub. I'm the old duck in this group - I turned 38 in January, which I'm still coming to terms with

look forward to getting to know you better...

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

hi, i have no idea why my daily email digest from this thread stopped arriving in my email box, but it did, and i dun fell off de perch.

Vicky, you are not the old duck, i am, i beat you by two years.

bilby is on the tenth percentile, got our first Feeding Clinic appointment next Wednesday. Where i get grilled by four health professionals about what she does and does not eat. i am dreading this. it all blurs into same same for me.

dh and I are not in a good way (relationship and every way possible wise).

feeling too worn out to even get excited (like i normally would) about those of you who are pregnant right now. my cluck o meter is out of fuel i think.

Gigi I really miss having you around & I'm really sorry to hear things aren't good atm.

Welcome Lara! Jovie has just self weaned last month. It was really sad because my milestone was 2 years. We didn't make it.

Jols I'm with Kim, I can't do charts BUT I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Me... well I got fluids yesterday & am feeling better. They want me to go for an endoscopy to make sure its nothing more sinister than gastritis. BUT Matilda was up all night with stomach cramps... so it could be viral? I went to the GP today for my referals for the endoscopy etc and she thinks it could be a tummy bug going around which has triggered gastritis in me. She's seen heaps of gastro with cramping pain associated so it may be that which has caused more cramping & gastritis with me than gastro.... once again

glad christy your feeling better!! hope the sickness leaves your family!! you guys need a break!

welcome lara sophie finiahed up feeding when she turned 18 months by me, had had enough, she was only have one prior to bed, i felt the time was right to stop!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast