Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #41

mines 3rd July....i had a post asking how to renew it...but no one replied...i might go bump it!

OMG are we back!!!
    mooda are gone as well as the ticks to say we've posted in a thead!

blanche which carrier did you get?

I couldnt get on yesterday either! now everything seems to be in a muddle! Now Quick reply doesnt seem to work
    Anyways, these last 3 nights i've managed to get evie to sleep in her bed! YAY!! so hopefully this is a trend that will continue!

i noticed the QR thing as well tara!! very muddled!

well all day nausea has set in, cant beleive its so early! so not fair!

I guess we will just have to bear with it until Kelly gets the server problems sorted...

glad you got a carrier Blanche and that is helping.

woohoo on evie sleeping in her bed Taralee.

I had a child free day yesterday and it was bliss... bugger that last night was such a nightmare!!!!!!! I think I got a total of 3 hours sleep - and that was broken. Aston had a high fever, was crying in pain, inconsolable, gave him nurofen at 2am, which did nothing for his fever. gave him panadol at 5.40 which did bring it down, and put him back to bed, and he slept for hour and half - the longest he had slept all night. Fever is creeping back up now... off to the doctor Its times like these that I wish he could say "Mum, my throat, ears, mouth, whatever is really hurting"

I have a flithy headache from not having any good sleep...

sorry whinge whinge whinge....

at least he is here and gorgeous, and I am blessed to have three beautiful children....

Just stopped for a moment and counted my blessings and what I have to be grateful for, turned the persepctive around form the half empty glass to the half full one.

awww vickuy ihope he's ok, i agree you wish they could just tell you what hurts, poor bubba
    i know what you mean about been gratefull, although i already have m/s man im gratefull that im even pregnant!, so many have problems, i see m/s as a small sacrifice!

hope you manage to gets some sleep in today with aston

There was a feral kid at FDC yesterday and today Chelsea is barking like a dog so badly she nearly spews everytime she coughs.

oh no kim that sucks very unfair on the rest of the kids!

stuffing my face with crumpets smothered in butter....... yum

I think what annoys me most Jols is this kid isnt one thats normally there ....he was there for occassional care. So some mother sent him when he was so sick to care....i feel for the kid. Granted i dont know the circumstances of why he was sent so ill.....but doesnt mean im not angry cos now Chelsea who was pretty much back to normal health is now hit with this. I have a few days to get her better...needs to be healthy for Jasmines Baptism on Sunday!

Oh i have bad experiances with crumpets and being preg...i avoid them!!

Boo, I haven't been able to do anything the last few days, some of the mods are trying to do a massive cull of old chatter threads...but this is my second post...

MIL is up, not helpful, but not hurtful with the kids. She's good help washing up which is good.

Kim - if you go to user profile, you can list down to paid subscriptions and renew your membership. That should work, but maybe wait until right before in case the server bugs don't eat it.

Thanks Christy! Hows the MIL going?

My folks arrive tomrw....then Craig and ii are going out at night..kid free!!

Chelsea is pretty sick now with the cough. Druggin her up on Panadol all night. She still asleep and its nearly 930. Kept her home from FDC.

aston is the sickest I have ever seen him... he is just miserable. poor darling boy - not wanting to eat much, moaning in pain as the panadol/nurofen wears off. fevers, shakes... its just horrible. i have been wearing him like a brooch! if I walk away from him, he dissolves into a fit of tears. doesnt want anyone else, just mummy. he is asleep at the moment, so i had best go and lay down too....

christy keep your MIL washing!!! chain her tothe sink

kim hope chelsea is better by sunday!

vicky poor aston, what did the dr say was wrong?

i am having shocking 'cramps', completely knocking me over. is increased CM a sign?

cramps Taralee??? when you due to go back to the doctor hun? your not in labour are you? increased cm could be the plug coming away in bits and pieces...

if the cramps knocking you over hun, maybe you should get it checked out. text me. xx

you know when you are so tired you cry... that's how tired I am. I have felt this tired since aston was new born... but i bet I dont feel anywhere as bad as he is at the moment. just wish I could make it better. if he is still like this tomorrow I'm taking him back to the doctor. he is just flat - laying on the lounge. where has my happy little man gone???
    Last edited by tiggerandpooh; June 19th, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

Vicky he sounds so sick!!! Its horrible when they are like that.

oohhhh.... Tara definately a sign that things are moving along, getting closer. Increased CM is generally a hormonal thing in the 3rd trimester, but if it gets thick & globby I would think it was more plug than CM.

Us... well I'm happy to have the house to myself I'll just leave it there...

did you kick her out christy!!

vicky what did the dr say yesterday?

just made sophie some playdoh, seems she likes th etaste!

i thought it couldve been the plug in bits and pieces

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast