Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #42

ooohhh how exciting christy!! i can come vist!!! yay!! what part of sydney??

yep toes still attached, heater on 21 degrees so toasty inside but were about to head out to lunch!

ok - so somewhere I missed that Christy was thinking of moving to SYDNEY! WTF???? Please explain?

i'm cold cold cold.

and tara - i'm with you - I'm cranky and snapping at every one - but I think you have a much better excuse.

Im a teary mess...my baby had her first day at FDC today

kim!!

well its now a balmy 9 degrees!! snowing in ballarat!

hi ladies ive come home for a little bit today to see Emelia as the hospital is an hour away so havent seen her since sunday night. but going back soon still dont know how long he will be in there for hes doing well though but still in his little box i did get a cuddle this morning which was sooo nice, cant wait till hes better just want him home. well now Emelia is in bed i best get some more clothes and head back up to the hospital, thanks for all your well wishes

take care
    xx

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Oh Blanche, you poor thing, i really hope Jack is OUT of the scary box and dribbling you kisses really soon. Emelia must be missing you and Jack too. Healing wishes to Jack.

Vicky - no words, just passing you some dark choccy lovey.

Christy -
    i feel very out of the loop with you sugarplum!

1. have you been, or are you still going to the US to see your mum?
    2. what has prompted the move to Sydney?
    3. in your last post, what was "scary" about doing the houseework? or were you referring to emergency FDC? i am confuddled!

KIMBAZ - another milestone heh? How was she at pickup time? Did you get feedback from the carers? Pulls at the heartstrings to leave them heh?

Taralee - i take it you're over 40weeks now? You are TOTALLY entitled to feel very hormonal! i was two weeks overdue with bilbs, you get mighty sick of every one asking all the time hehe.

ME - i can't believe, out of all the people i've told about the PND clinic experience, you lot have "got it" so well, with the least amount of explanation, you just "get it" without me having to explain all the details, i feel understood. i didn't expect anyone to believe me, or understand (anywhere). My expereince just seemed like the opposite of what these places are there for. so i really thought no-one would "geddit". thank for getting me.
    Last edited by Gigi; July 9th, 2008 at 12:21 AM.

Gigi..Jasmine loooved care....when i picked her up it was all smiles and happiness! Carer said she done very well, slept, drank bottles and played. Chelsea was very protective of her baby sister too!

Jack is out of the box now, i can have cuddles!! he just has the nose prongs supplying him a little bit of oxygen, he is still being fed through the nose tube but is having little bottles for comfort feeds and hes taking them really well his breathing is staying good and hes not having to work to hard now to breath so hopefully tomorrow he will be off the feeding tube and onto bottles and thats a good sign we will be home quicker, just taking each day at a time.
    im home tonight as Emelia is missing me so much she was having nightmares last night and didnt sleep well so im home tonight with her and in the morning then will head back up. my mum is staying up there with Jack atm so i know he will be well looked after, such a hard time taking its toll on everyone DF isnt coping to well as he has to work through all of this and all he wants to do is be with us..he had to go to hospital today for his anxiety he had a major panic attack, they wanted him to stay over night but he is to stubborn :/ cant wait till things are back to normal

Blanche your whole family is in my thoughts..i wish there was somethign i could do....please take care...and def watch on DF....i hope he settles down soon...must not be easy *Hugs*

blanche. I'm glad Jack is on the improve, and hope that Leigh is to. Poor darlin - anxiety attacks SUCK! and knock you around so much. stupid boss.

I hope that Jack is home soon, and that things return to relatively normal. In the midst of all of this, and you being all things to all people, please make sure that you are able to have some YOU time, just to regroup, and feed your soul hun. Your not super woman, and need to take care of you too.

Blanche, I know you are holding it together and I think you are amazing. Like Vicky said.... please take care of you too.

Gigi, the scary stuff was getting housework done, atm its taking everything I have to sweep & mop this house. One because Jovie has been a complete cling on and I can't physically carry her in the sling to do housework anymore.... and another because there's too much to do.

Okay... better explain stuff I obviously have been missing out here (I've left it in mods until we were positive about our decisions & told our best friends)

* Mum has had a haemorroid procedure go wrong in the end of April, since then she's had 3 more procedures on her bum. She is in horrible pain all the time, but keeps telling me to stay here & wait until the brain surgery, but they are holding that off until everything else is okay & its been 6 months after another anaesthetic.
    * My brother is tired of looking after her, so I may still go out there to give him a break.
    * DH's dad passed away in April which prompted trips back in forth to Sydney staying with friends.
    * DH's mum needs help... she's having a hard time coping with life.
    * DH had a job transfer offer in April which he said no too, but then we reconsidered.
    * I started putting feelers our in Sydney to "see" how viable the whole thing is.
    * I got 2 job offers within a week from vet hospitals I used to work at.
    * One of the job offers was basically the world on a platter.
    * Our friends in Sydney... this is our MAIN reason for moving. They are our community... when we were there, they looked after our kids, gave us a car with car seats & money to get home.
    * When I came down for the girls weekend, they organised everything... I went to an open day at a school & they drove me everywhere.
    * Some of our friends went to kindy with DH, we were all in each other weddings, and we go on family holidays together once a year. Their parents have offered to help us with the girls, after school one day a week and if I need emergency help.

Anyway.. thats the life atm. Now we are working on fixing this hole up to sell it, and thats a lot of work.

ok - now that all makes sense. so much going on Christy. sometimes it feels like your on a rollercoaster ride that never seems to end - well I know that is how I am feeling at the moment! Thanks for letting me know what is happening. I have been wondering how your mum was doing. not too good by the sound of it. sometimes when life throws your lemons, its bloody hard to even want to make lemonade eh.... right at the moment all I want to do is throw the lemons back, and say STOP! Hang in there girl, one day at time is the only day you can live.

my life is farked

oh babe - what's the matter -

You ok Jols?? *hugs*

no not ok, BBS

seems like everyone is having a rough time of it
    Hope all is ok Jols..which it obviously isnt - but i'm hoping it will be
    Christy - i can't believe how much you've got on. you seem to have been on the uphill climb for a really long time, i sure hope you catch a break real soon. Moving back to sydney to have that kind of support network seems too good to be true! but you deserve it, thats for sure.
    Blanche - thinking of you guys. just take one day at a time. it will all be ok. it always is
    Gigi - i'm 37 weeks today...wish i was over 40!!

Me - struggling a lot with pain this afternoon and still now. i don't know. i'm getting paranoid and absolutley over it. i havent packed my bag, i'm not ready but i am sooooo ready if u know what i mean

Jols???? if you need to talk or phone I'm here

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast